So Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

So Long Live the car Crash Hearts

A/N: To all my loyal readers. IM SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY!! Writer’s block took its hold on me and wouldn’t let go. But I Promise that I will be on this site every day and stuff!! Oh and, in your little comments, lemme know if you wanna sequel cuz I’m thinking about making one. But im not sure!! LOVE AND OREOS!!

*Months Later*

It was the beginning of summer. The sun beamed down on my eyes through the open window. My alarm clock read 9:15, and I groaned and rolled on to my floor before going downstairs. I had finally finished high school, and it felt like a huge weight got lifted off of my shoulders. Michelle, Cherry and I were going to be going Chicago for the year, since we didn’t want to jump into college. Mikey, Gerard and Frank were going with us, of course while Bob and Ray visited their families. I turned on the T.V. to some random channel, not really watching it, when the phone rang. I ran over to get it before the machine picked it up and a familiar voice filled my ears.
“Niiicccooolllleeeee.” The voice sang to me. It was Michelle. Calling as she always does the first days of summer.
“Michelle seriously…you’re too hyped up for early in the morning.”
She just laughed, “Come on Nicole!! Get dressed!! We gotta go shopping!!”
“For?”
“CLOTHES OF COURSE!! I do not want to be seen with you wearing your old school clothes. You need new jeans anyway.”
“Well, thank you Mother.” I mumbled. “And I don’t know…I’ve become a little scared of start of summer shopping with you. After what happened last time, I don’t need to meet any more famous people!”
She laughed at me, yet again and sighed. “Nicole. You and I both know that there’s no point in fighting it. You’re going to be getting ready and coming with me weather I have to hog tie you and throw you in the trunk or not.”
I had to sigh at this because it was true. “Fine. I’ll see you in 5 minutes?”
“You know it!”
I hung up the phone and walked up the stairs to get dressed and brush my hair and other things to get ready. And sure enough, right after the final spit of tooth paste, I heard the door open and Michelle’s sing song voice call out.
“NIIICCCOOOLLLEEE!”
“I’m up stairs!” I called down to her, putting my tooth brush back into its proper spot and running down to her. “Ready?”
“Heck yes!!”
And together we walked outside and got into her car. She started the car and backed out of my driveway, driving up toward the main road.
“So where to?” she asked, as she pulled to a stop at the top of my street.
“Umm..Manchester. It’s so much better.”
She nodded her agreement and started driving toward Manchester. The radio was quietly playing some song we didn’t care about. We were listening to the words, without really caring about what the song was saying.
“It’s gonna be weird isn’t it?” Michelle asked me, speaking the words we were both thinking.
“Yeah. Yeah I guess it will be. But did you honestly expect things to be the same?”
“Well no, but think about how weird it will be. To never see most of these people again. I mean…the people that we thought we would be with forever, we probably never will until high school reunion, and god only knows when that will be.”
She had some very good points. Things that I was thinking about myself. So this was it? In a couple days I’ll be in Chicago with some of the people I care about, never to see all the people that gave me so much hell ever again. Who knows what could happen when in a different state. I tried not to let it bother me so much. Whatever is going to happen, will happen. Good or bad. Right or wrong. I sat back in my seat and closed my eyes.
'Please let everything be okay. I silently prayed to who ever out there that will listen. After spending 4 years in hell…I just need a break. Let this be a year to remember happily. Please…just let everything be okay.'