Status: this is just sort of me expanding my writing horizons and it's not one of those stories i try to update frequently it's just sort of a "i'll write this when i'm horny" out let so yeah

Tricks of the Trade

Lesson One - Kissing

Alex sat on his bed, sighing as he flicked through channels and saw nothing of interest. His gaze wandered over to his phone, 01:30 flashing in bright white letters, and he grabbed it. He was only nine hours into half term break and he was already bored. His thumb swiped across the iPhone screen, tapped his messages and typed.

Alex: Hey man, you up?
Jack: I am now
Alex: I'm bored and I can't sleep, come over?

Alex waited and waited for a reply. Jack had seen his text, but he'd sent it half an hour ago and there was still no word from Alex's best friend. He flicked his dark brown bangs out of his caramel eyes and sighed again as he thought Jack had gone back to sleep. As he laid back on his soft, white sheets he closed his eyes and listened to the sounds coming from his open window.

Alex was quite disappointed Jack hadn't replied to his text. The goofy, lanky boy was just what Alex needed right now but he wasn't here. Alex was bored and a little bit depressed, but Jack always had a way to cheer him up. Alex and Jack had a closeness that most people found strange. They were almost like a couple, and in some ways Alex wished they were. He'd dreamt about Jack. He dreamt they were laid on his bed, Jack's hands lightly tracing patterns on Alex's bare chest as he placed kisses to his shoulder blades. He dreamt Jack had him pushed against a wall, panting as the younger male moaned and begged to be touched. He dreamt they were together, tangled in the taller boy's dark blue bed sheets as they carried out acts Alex blushed at as he thought of them. The 18 year old felt his dick twitch at the fantasies and before long he had a full on boner, painfully hard and screaming out for attention. Alex thought about what to do for a while and decided that there was nothing to loose, he was alone in the house because his parents were out, his dad on business and his mum with friends, and Jack wasn't coming over... Why not? The teen's hand slipped down his body, tucking under the waist band of his boxers, and just as his fingers brushed his erection a loud bang came from his window followed by a call of his name in a familiar voice.

"Jack?"
Alex rushed over to the window, leaning out of it and grinning as he saw his best friend bouncing around on his front yard.
"Hey Lex! I'm here, let me in!"
Alex nodded, leaning back to go downstairs, but then remembered the rather large problem in his underwear.
"Jack?"
"Yeah?"
"I'll throw you my spare key down and you can let yourself in. You basically live here anyway, so you can keep the key."
Jack grinned, running his hands through his messy hair and nodding.
"Yeah Lex, thanks."
The lanky boy picked his key off the ground as it flew through the cold night air. He pulled up his black skinny jeans, hugging his Glamour Kills jacket closer to him, and he ran up the stairs to Alex.

"Hey man."
Alex was sat cross legged on his bed, lent against the corner of the wall with a pillow across his lap.
"Hey."
Alex pulled a six pack out from under his bed and smiled. The boys played XBox for a while, chatting and sipping at their beers. Alex was on his fifth, but Jack had barely touched his first one. As it got to about three o'clock both boys were bored.

"Lets play confessions."
Jack rose his bushy eyebrows at his best friend as he turned the TV off and put his controller away.
"What?"
"Basically, we confess things to each other we haven't before."
"You sound like a girl Lex."
"Shut up, I'm bored and tired and I want you to entertain me. Come on! It'll be fun!"
After a little arguing and a lot of puppy eyes and pouting from Alex, Jack finally gave in and sat cross legged across from the brown haired boy on the bed.
"Ok, I'll go first."
Alex announced,
"My first girlfriend is now a lesbian."
Jack chuckled, biting his lip, and Alex put his hands up.
"I was thirteen, she was fourteen. I thought I was cool going out with a girl older than me, and I think I permanently put her off men cos she hasn't has a boyfriend since, only girlfriends."
The pair erupted in to laughter and Jack sighed.
"I really have nothing to say Alex. I tell you everything."
"No girlfriend stories?"
"No."
"No embarrassing first time?"
"No Lex."
"No terrible kisses?"
"No!"
"How though?! How can every single one of your kisses and every single time you've had sex be fine!? I don't believe you."
"Because..."
The taller male blushed, looking down in to his lap as he bit his lip.
"Because?"
"Because I've never been kissed."
"What!?"
Alex started laughing, throwing his head back and wiping tears from his eyes as he spoke breathlessly.
"Good one man, good one."
"No really Lex. I've never had sex, I've never had a girlfriend and I've never kissed anyone or been kissed. The only sexual attention I get is from my right hand."
Alex looked at his best friend with worry and apologies in his caramel eyes.
"I'm sorry I laughed man I just... That's sort of a big deal. How come you never said anything?"
"It's embarrassing Alex! Would you tell me if you were a virgin at eighteen!?"
"Probably not...."
"Exactly."

The boys sat in silence for a while, Jack staring at the wrinkles in the bed sheets with a blush etched across his cheeks and Alex staring at Jack and the way each strand of raven hair on his head fell perfectly. His eyes were darker than his hair because the mop dripping over his forehead was littered with random blonde streaks, his eyes were gorgeous. Alex could see himself in them perfectly. Jack's face was very defined as well, his cheek bones were quite prominent and his features were very handsome. Alex's teeth sunk in to his bottom lip and he fidgeted a bit.

"So... You've never been kissed?"
"No."
"You don't.... Have a technique or anything?"
"No... Why?"
"So you don't really now how to kiss...?"
Jack rose his eyebrows again as his best friend edged closer to him.
"Well... I guess not."
"Then you need a teacher."
Alex stared him straight in the eyes, a small smirk on his lips. Jack gulped hard as he realised what Alex was saying and his beautiful eyes widened.
"L-Lex I.."
"Ssshh..."
Alex leaned closer to Jack, turning his head to the side a little as he nudged his nose against his cheek. Alex's hot breath fanned out against his best friend's lips, sending involuntary shivers down Jack's spine, and the elder male watched Alex with nerves.
"Calm down ok?"
Alex whispered lightly, his lips hovering about a cm away from Jack's.
"I'm gonna talk you through it, show you the tricks of the trade. And if you're a good student you'll get a gold star... Or a reward..."
Alex winked and Jack let out a shaky breath at his best friend's confidence. Alex was buzzing, the beer fuelling him. He was sober enough to know what he was doing, but drunk enough to be confident about it.
"Alex I... I don't..."
"Ssssh Jack. I'm your best friend... Don't you trust me?"
Alex's eyes shone as the sunrise leaked through the curtains, the clocks ticking to half three.
"Of course I trust you. You're the only person I trust Lex but-"
"But nothing Barakat. You need to learn how to do this, and who better to teach you than the person you trust most?"
Jack was silent as he watched a grin spread across Alex's thin, pink lips.
"That's what I thought Jacko. And come on, you can't tell me you don't want this..."
Jack gulped as Alex brushed his hand against the bottom of Jack's shirt, lifting it up a little and tracing patterns on the skin tightly stretched over his hip.
"I want this Jack... I dream about you, all the time. I jerk off thinking about you, sometimes I get so hot round you that I can't take it and I have to go jerk off in a toilet or leave. You drive me crazy Jacko, and I can't take it anymore. I-I.."
Jack moaned, a lump starting to form in his pants.
"Oh god Lex..."
Alex stuttered and took a deep breath.
"I'm out of material and I'm probably more nervous than you are, but Jack you have to relax. We don't have to do anything you don't w-"
Alex was cut off by Jack's lips crashing against his, moving as the elder boy pushed against his best friends chest and he shoved him against the wall.
"Shut up Lex."
Jack whispered breathlessly as he put his hands by both sides of Alex's head, supporting himself on the wall. Alex moaned slightly as his dream flashed in to his mind and a small smile spread across Jack's lips.
"That was an awesome first kiss by the way."
Alex chuckled and Jack smiled again.
"You know... You teaching me doesn't sound like a bad idea..."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah."

Jack was nervous, his palms sweating and his breath shaky. He had no idea what he was doing, and this sudden outburst from Alex had taken him by surprise. Jack had thought about Alex like that before, but he was straight, just a horny teenager that needed some sex. It wasn't his fault he was fantasising about Alex, Jack was dying from lack of touch and Alex was the closest person to him, not to mention the Gaskarth boy was the hottest person Jack had ever met. But Jack was definitely straight.... Right? He'd got an urge to kiss Alex when they were close earlier, and he'd enjoyed the kiss. He actually wanted to go a lot further, but Jack was thinking ahead of himself and he was just horny.

Shut up Jack, stop thinking. Just go with it, you like it so why stop?

Jack followed the tiny voice in his head and smiled. Alex put his hands on Jack's hips, pushed him against the bed and laid on top of him.
"Well... we best get started then."

------------------

"No... You're too gentle."
Jack blushed and looked down as he stood with Alex in the middle of the now light room.
"I don't get it Lex..."
"Bite down on your lip really hard."
Jack followed instructions and rose his bushy eyebrows.
"See? It doesn't hurt. So bite my lip as hard as you want. Tug at it a bit too, that's hot."
Jack nodded, taking mental notes, and Alex smiled as Jack's lips were pushed against his harshly. Alex's fingers wound round strands of Jack's raven locks as the kiss got more heated, Jack's tongue nervously slipping in to his best friends mouth as he pulled their bodies closer. Jack's eyes fluttered closed as Alex's tongue tousled with his and Alex moaned to let Jack know he was doing it right. As the taller boy wound his arms round Alex's waist and squeezed his hips the younger male pulled away breathless.
"Now Jack."
"What?"
"Bite my lip Jack. Now."
Jack did as he was told, biting down not too gently but not too roughly and tugging the plush, kiss reddened lip in to his mouth as he remembered what Alex had said.
"Tug at it a bit too, that's hot."
Alex moaned lightly again and Jack smiled.
"Am I doing it right?"
As Jack pulled away Alex stood ridged, his eyes still closed as he whispered a horse reply.
"Y-yeah. Yeah you're doing it right."
The elder male chuckled, his nerves completely gone as he sat on his best friend's bed.
"So... You're a virgin too?"
Jack's eyes widened as Alex plopped down next to him and smiled.
"What?"
"Calm down Jack, I didn't mean it like that."
"Oh."
The pair chuckled but as they started to think about what just happened they fidgeted in uncomfortable, awkward silence.

Alex was openly bi sexual, Jack had never had a problem with that, the boy was his best friend and he didn't care if Alex had a thing for the same sex. Now, of course, things were a little different. Jack snook a nervous glance over at Alex and smiled softly as he saw his best friend fidgeting awkwardly.
"So... Urm.... We're still friends right? This doesn't change anything for you?"
Jack smiled again at Alex, a barely there smile but still a smile.
"Yeah Lex... Actually I-"
Alex rose his bushy, dark eyebrows and smiled.
"Yeah?"
"Actually I... Sort of... Enjoyed it."
Alex chuckled, nodding.
"Yeah... So did I Jacko."
"We should do this again some time."
The pair sat in silence again until Alex cleared his throat and fidgeted uncomfortably.
"So I mean... You have to learn how to do some things, like flirt and kiss and.... Other stuff... So I mean... Seen as though I'm an expert and everything...."
The younger male chuckled and Jack nodded.
"You're wondering if I wanted you to teach me?"
"Yeah."
The lanky teen pondered for a while, looked down at the lump in his skinny jeans, and shrugged.

"Sure Lex... Yeah, I'd like that."