Status: this is just sort of me expanding my writing horizons and it's not one of those stories i try to update frequently it's just sort of a "i'll write this when i'm horny" out let so yeah

Tricks of the Trade

Lesson Two - Hickeys

Jack stretched out on his bed, yawning as he grabbed his phone and glasses. It was nine in the morning, a cold Sunday in February. His kissing lesson had been two days ago and Alex was all he'd thought about since.
"Jack hunnie! Alex is on the phone for you!"
Speak of the Devil
The lanky boy ran as fast as he could down stairs, his hair was a mess and only his boxers hung off his gangly body.
"Yellow?"
"Hey Jacko! My dad's away on business for the rest of the week and my mum's going out with friends again tonight, even though she was out on Friday, so I'm home alone.... You wanna come over? I have beer."
Jack chuckled and grinned at his mum.
"Yeah I will, I'll see you at seven."
"Where are you going at seven?"
Jack smiled and grabbed a piece of toast off the table.
"Alex's, I'm staying over there tonight."
"Oh yeah? And who says you can?"
"I do mum, I'm 18 remember?"
Joyce smiled and nodded slowly.
"Ok hunnie, but be safe ok?"
"Yeah yeah I know."
His mum laughed and passed her youngest son a glass of orange juice.
"Well you better get a shower and dressed then, you stink."

----------------

Jack yawned as he flicked through channels, checking his phone every two minutes and sighing as he saw that only two minutes had passed each time.
"Jack would you stop it? Go over there now if you want."
The lanky teen looked up at his mum and smiled.
"But it's only six and I said seven."
"I don't care, you're annoying me. Go see Alex."
Joyce laughed and pulled her son off the sofa, bringing him in to her chest for a hug.
"I'll see you tomorrow. Have fun!"
"Yeah mum I will."
Jack slung a bag with some basketball shorts, beer and deodorant in over his shoulder, stuffed his phone in his back pocket, grabbed his two keys and set off towards Alex's house. As he walked through the cold Baltimore streets grey clouds gathered and rain started to lightly patter on the concrete. As Jack got closer to Alex's house the rain got faster and harder and by the time he'd jogged on to his best friend's street he was soaked.
Jack knocked on the door, shivering and dripping, but there was no answer. The lanky teen stood there for almost half an hour, knocking and getting no reply, until finally he gave in and pulled the key Alex had given him out of his back pocket, pushing it in the lock quickly and exiting the rain.

"Alex?..."
He called out tentatively in to the silent, warm house.
He tugged off his soaking shirt, frowning as it dripped all over the floor and made a horrible slapping sound as he dropped it against the kitchen tiles.
"Lex? Where are you?"
He ran his fingers through his tangled, sodden hair and sighed, kicking his shoes off and walking slowly in to the living room.
"Alex?"
As he turned the corner to the stairs he jumped and laughed as he saw his best friend stood in front of him, a smirk on his face as he wore just a pair of tight, black boxers.
"I knocked asshole."
Alex let his gaze wander over the pale, tight skin stretched around Jack's skinny torso. His hip bones stuck out and droplets of rain ran down the cold flesh from Jack's hair. The water made his long, black eyelashes clump together, making his deep, chocolate eyes look beautiful and his hair hung over his face in such a sexy way that it made Alex's stomach twist. Jack smiled softly and Alex clasped his soft, dry hands over his best friend's shoulders.
"Alex what are you-"
Jack's sentence was cut off by Alex lips crashing against his, wet and hot and perfect, and as the younger boy pulled his best friend closer towards him and stumbled towards the sofa Jack started to kiss back just as passionately. As Alex moved his lips down to Jack's neck the boy finally spoke.
"Alex what are you doing? I'm not telling you to stop but..."
The younger male grazed his teeth over Jack's adam's apple, causing a moan to slip through the lanky boy's kiss reddened lips.
"I'm gonna teach you the magic of sweet spots Jacko... And neck kissing too, that's always fun."
Jack gasped as Alex's lips sank in to the elder male's tanned skin, his tongue quickly lapping over the wound and soothing it.
"Alex I... Can we..."
The younger boy shimmied his way up Jack's body and smiled at his best friend.
"Are you ok Jack?"
Alex's eyes grew serious.
"If this is all too much and I'm doing all this too fast I'm sorry I just-"
Jack's lips crashed against Alex's and he chuckled.
"Shut up and kiss me asshole."

The pair's lips moved in sync, Jack's grip on his best friend tightening. There was a strange feeling in his stomach, telling him this was wrong. Alex was his best friend, Jack was straight, Jack didn't know how he felt and the friends had only initiated all this on Friday. Jack shifted under Alex's weight and opened his mouth to share his doubts, but as Alex started sucking on his pulse point all his thoughts disappeared and were replaced with dirty little moans.
"Oh god."
Alex smirked and grazed his teeth over the spot, causing Jack to groan again. Alex licked a stripe up to Jack's ear and smirked as he hovered over his best friend, their noses just touching. The lanky teen smiled softly as his gaze wandered over Alex's soft features, the light pink glow in his cheeks a stark contrast to his deep kiss reddened lips and caramel eyes.
"...Jack?"
The elder boy snapped out of his trance and smiled reassuringly to his confused, worried looking best friend.
"I'm fine."
Alex travelled back down Jack's body, his fingers lightly traveling up and down Jack's bare sides, making him shiver.
"W-what did you say you were gonna show me?"
The gangly boy stuttered as Alex's teeth grazed across his collar bone.
"Bitting and neck kissing. Be prepared to wear a scarf for the next few days."
The younger boy chuckled and attached his lips to Jack's pulse point again, sucking and biting until he was satisfied with the purple bruise blooming on his best friend's neck. He felt accomplished. And the moans Jack were emitting were making the smug feeling in his stomach grow. Alex had never made anybody feel this good before, and he liked it.

Alex had lots of experience with guys. He'd lost his virginity on his 14th birthday, to a guy, and ever since then he'd slept with 27 guys and only 5 girls. Alex had always sort of had a crush on Jack, for years. He guessed Jack was the reason he was in to guys, Jack was his first love and everything. Alex had decided, he wanted all this, he wanted Jack. He wanted it, but he couldn't have it. Jack liked girls, and this was just for educational purposes.

"Lex?"
Alex looked up to see his best friend pouting.
"You stopped."
Alex chuckled and attacked Jack's neck again, lightly running his fingers up and down his happy trail and smirking as Jack grew slowly hard. Alex blushed as he thought about it. Would Jack deal with his little problem himself? Would Alex do it? Would Jack want Alex to do it?
Alex carried on grinding against his friend and kissing along his neck. This went on for about 20 minutes until Jack lightly pushed his friend away.
"What's wrong?"
"I think I've got it now Lex."
Alex blushed, looking in to his lap, and he bit his lip as Jack stood up. The taller boy cleared his throat and Alex gasped as he was pushed on to his back on the sofa.
"Jack what are you-"
Alex was cut off by his best friend's lips and Jack smiled.
"I said I'd got it. Revisions done, now it time for the practical right?"

Jack hit all the right spots, making Alex grind in to his thigh, needy and hot. He groaned, threading his fingers through Jack's hair and smiling.
"Ah... Keep going. That bit right there aaaah."
Jack grazed his teeth against the soft piece of skin Alex had pointe out before biting down on it and causing the slightly shorter boy to tip his head back and groan as loud as he could.
"Damn Jack."

The boys carried on like that for almost an hour, grinding against each other and switching positions every so often. Alex slipped his fingers under the waistband of Jack's jeans just as the phone rang. Jack groaned and rolled on to the floor.
"Oh for fucks sake really?"
Alex chuckled at Jack's outburst and pushed himself off the sofa, smirking as Jack made grabby hands at him.
"Come back here and kiss me."
"Later."
He put the phone to his ear and sat down.

"Hello?"
"Alex hunnie, it's me."
"Oh hi mum."
"Your dad just called me, he wont be home for another few weeks and I'm going over to meet him so I don't know when I'll be back. Will you be ok by yourself?"
The teen sighed and nodded to himself, forcing a smile.
"Yeah I'll be fine. I've got Jack."
"Oh ok. Well have fun alright? No parties!"
"Yes mum, love you."
He hung up before collapsing back on to the couch.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, I'm just home alone for a bit longer than I thought. Now... Where were we?"