Status: this is just sort of me expanding my writing horizons and it's not one of those stories i try to update frequently it's just sort of a "i'll write this when i'm horny" out let so yeah

Tricks of the Trade

Lesson Three - Dirty Talk

Jack and Alex woke up next to each other, both just in their boxes with their hair a mess and their lips stained red. They were on the floor in Alex's room, Jack's underwear almost half way down his ass and Alex curled up in his side.
"Lex?"
"Yeah..."
"So last night was urm... Great. We didn't do anything though right? Cos I mean I can't remember..."
"Yeah. No we didn't it's ok."
"Ok."
Awkward silence followed the pair and Jack cleared his throat, turning to face his best friend.
"So urm.... What's next on the list?"

----------------

"Alex I don't know man I'm not good at stuff like this."
"Ok."
Alex smiled softly, the pair sat cross legged facing each other on Alex's bed.
"So... Give me a list of things that turn you on. Like, things people do or body parts or something."
Jack blushed a deep crimson and giggled.
"Well... Obviously anything surrounding my dick. I like pain... I like being the submissive one... Urm..."
Alex smirked and pushed his lips against Jack's, silencing him.
"Close your eyes."
The lanky boy did as he was told and Alex smirked, cracking his fingers and putting on his seductive voice.
"You look so sexy, with your hair all messed up and your lips sucked red. I know what else I'd love to suck red."
Jack's dick twitched and Alex smirked.
"Tell me all the dirty little things you do when you masturbate, you naughty boy. Tell me everything, baby. Tell me how you play with yourself."
Jack groaned and opened his eyes, seeing Alex biting down on his lip.
"I-i.... I think of you. I think about you fucking me, me tied up."
"Lets do it baby. You and me, all your little dirty fantasies."
Jack groaned, staring in to Alex's caramel eyes, his pupils blown wide and his lips sore from how hard he'd been biting down on them.
"You get it?"
"I think I get it yeah."
"Come on then Jacko, talk dirty to me."
Alex winked and smirked and Jack chuckled.
"You make me crazy when you look at me like that. And when you wiggle your ass around in those tight, skinny jeans."
Alex hummed in the back of his throat and Jack smiled softly.
"I love how dirty you are all the time and how I know all your dirty little secrets... Like how you love being spanked. Maybe I should spank you, you're being so bad taking away my innocence and teaching me all these things..."
Alex nodded hastily, rubbing his hands up and down his thighs and smirking at Jack.
"You know you're pretty good at this."
The two stared at each other a while and Alex winked.
"Maybe you should spank me... I’ve been very, very bad."
"Well maybe I'll punish you a different way."
"Like what?"
"Like fucking you until you can't walk... I see you getting hard Lex... God what I'd do to that cock."
Alex whined softly and Jack smirked.
"You think I've passed this level?"
"Y-yeah. I guess. Not bad Baracock, not bad."

Jack chuckled to himself and laid back on the bed.
"You wanna go out today? Do something I mean."
"Yeah sure. Like what?"
"Go see a movie maybe? Just hang out."
Alex rose his eyebrows at Jack and the boy blushed.
"N-Not like a date or anything. Just urm..."

Oh fuck. I can't believe I embarrassed myself like that! Of course he wouldn't want to go on a date with me, I'm pathetic. I'm so frigid and weird, and my nose is strange and he probably doesn't even like me like that. He's just being a good friend that's all, preparing me and stuff.[i/]

"Yeah I didn't think you meant going on a date. I'm just gonna go do my hair ok?"
Alex chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck, forcing a smile and escaping to the bathroom.

Stupidstupidstupid idiot! Of course he didn't mean going on a date! He's straight! He wouldn't want to go on a date with you, and you have a muffin top and ugh. He wouldn't go on a date with you if you were the last guy on earth. I mean of course he's been in to what we've been doing but this is just to teach him stuff so he doesn't embarrass himself we he tries to put the moves on a girl. So what you've given him a boner? He's a horny teenage boy, your gran could give him a boner. At least she has boobs, and that's what jack's in to.

Alex's thoughts were interrupted by Jack knocking on the bathroom door.
"You ready yet Lex?"
The younger boy swung the door open and chuckled as Jack fell in to him, turning serious as Jack turned round and their noses began to touch, their warm breath twisting together and their eyes shining in the light. Jack's chocolate brown eyes were reflected in Alex's caramel ones and both boy's pupils were blown wide.

Come on Alex. Kiss him. Kiss him now.

Jack chuckled nervously and stepped back away from his best friend, smiling softly and taking Alex's hand.
"Come on then bud, we better get going or we'll miss the bus."
Alex nodded and forced a smile.
"Y-yeah... Yeah sure."

49. I want you. I want to make love to you. I want to enjoy sex with you. I want to fuck you...