Status: this is just sort of me expanding my writing horizons and it's not one of those stories i try to update frequently it's just sort of a "i'll write this when i'm horny" out let so yeah

Tricks of the Trade

Lesson Four - The Power of Touch

"Lex I can't. I'm sorry. Me and my mum are going out to this family dinner and I can't get out of it."
Alex sighed as his best friend rejected his offer to come over to his house.
"But Jack I'm boooooored!"
"I know Lex. Why don't you come with us if you're that bored? It'll probably make it less boring for me too."
Alex contemplated this for a bit and finally agreed,
"Yeah ok."
"Good. It's a suit and tie dinner, we'll pick you up at seven."
Alex sighed as Jack hung the phone up, yanking his shirt off as he looked at the clock.
"Five thirty. Well, better start getting ready."

Jack's mum pulled up to the Gaskarth house at exactly 7:01, then apologising for her lateness.
Jack got out of the black SUV first, greeting Alex at the door. The younger boy had to do a double take, stepping back and smirking.
"Dayum Baracock, you look good in a suit."
"Same to you Gasfart."
Jack winked at his best friend and smiled.
"Come on, we better get going."

The dinner was in a very posh country hall, surrounded by acres of land and woods. The huge gate at the entrance was controlled from a room inside and the road up to the house itself took almost half an hour for the car to complete. Jack's parents were focused on the road, Jack was focused on his phone, and Alex was focused on Jack.
God he wanted to rip the suit off and fuck Jack against the bathroom wall in this place, but this hall was classy and that would probably be frowned upon. Jack looked damn good in a suit, but Alex would have preferred him out of it, spread naked on a bed.
"Alex sweetie? We're here. You sort of drifted off there."
Alex snapped out of his perverted daydream to Joyce's voice, looking around him and seeing they were parked up in the biggest parking lot he'd ever seen.
"Um.. Yeah sorry."
Jack's dad was in a plain suit, but Jack's mum had gone all out for the occasion. She looked stunning, wearing a bright red two piece suit and heels, a net hat towering over her puffy hair. She looked amazing.

The hall was huge, hard wood tables covered in posh white drapes covered the tiled floor, the seats were metal with white bows tied around them in silk and all the plates and glasses had a gold rim.
"Woah."
Alex whispered to himself as they sat at the table labelled 'Baltimore Barakats.'
"This place is amazing."
Lots of men in suits and women in fancy dresses surrounded them, classical music being played by a string quartet at the front under a huge stain glass window.
"Yeah my great great great great great grandad was pretty loaded, this place has been in the family for years and now it's owned by some distant uncle or something."
Alex nodded along as Jack explained to him and sighed as a fat guy in a penguin suit stood in front of a microphone where the string quartet was, clearing his throat and smiling. Jack sunk down in his seat and rolled his eyes as his best friend.
"Let the hell begin..."

An hour and a half in to the fat guy's speech, Alex was more bored than he had been at home. He needed some fun. The scraggy haired teen nudged his best friend who was sprawled across the table, groaning with boredom.
"Pssst... Jack."
Jack cracked open one eye and smiled, moving up close to Alex so he could whisper in his ear.
"What?"
"I'm bored, and you're bored... So how about we have a little fun?"
Alex ran his fingers up Jack's thigh as he said this and the lanky male's eyes blew wide.
"W-what?"
"You have to learn how to turn someone on with touch as well as words, so I'm going to teach you."
Jack nodded slowly, swallowing hard and smiling softly at Alex, faking confidence.
"Alright... Bring it."
Alex chuckled, blowing warm air on Jack's ear and glancing across to the elder Barakats that looked as if they were listening to the most beautiful speech they'd ever heard, when really they were listening to some old man drone on about an old house.
Alex smirked, gliding his fingers further up Jack's thigh and chuckling.
"God you're so needy. You're half mast already."
Jack blushed a deep shade of crimson, glancing nervously over to his parents. The adrenalin rush of danger and risk was sort of a turn on. Alex lightly traced his fingertips over the lump in Jack's dress trousers and the lanky boy stifled a moan and bit down hard on his lip.
"L-lex. W-we can't"
"Do you want me to stop Jacky?"
Alex added more pressure to his fondling and Jack's eyes snapped shut.
"N-no..."
"Good. Cos I'm just getting started."
The slow, feather light touches Alex was giving Jack was like torture, the gangly boy couldn't make a sound and his stomach was on fire.
"Jack..."
Alex whispered in his best friends ear, a smirk on his face
"Do you want me to touch you?"
"Y-y-es..."
Jack muttered back in a hushed tone.
"Yes what?"
The Barakat boy glared at his best friend. Alex wanted him to beg, and he would not stoop that low, no matter how horny he was.
"Just yes fucker."
Alex chuckled, the warm air on sensitive skin sending shivers down Jack's spine.
Alex hummed, cupping his hand over Jack and squeezing lightly, nibbling on his best friends ear lobe.
"Shit Lex..."
Jack's breath was getting shaky and Alex smirked.
"More?"
Jack nodded.
"More... What?"
Alex undid Jack's zipper, stuck his hands down Jack's boxers and gave his base a light squeeze.
"P-please!"
Jack's raised voice attracted the attention of the entire hall and Alex's hand snapped on top of the table, Jack crossing his legs with a dark crimson blush colouring his cheeks.
"I'm so sorry. Please carry on."
The fat man carried on droning, Jack's parents gave their son a disapproving glare before looking back to the main attraction and Alex smirked as Jack looked at him.

"And that Jacko, is how it's done."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'n back baby