Status: this is just sort of me expanding my writing horizons and it's not one of those stories i try to update frequently it's just sort of a "i'll write this when i'm horny" out let so yeah

Tricks of the Trade

Lesson Five - Handjobs and a bit of extra fun ;)

"I'm so full."
Alex whined in the back off Jack's car on the way back from the dinner, his tie loosened and the top buttons of his shirt undone. Jack was in the same position, slouching against the leather seats.
"My stomach hurts Lex. Ugh."
The boys whined and the Barakat's laughed, tutting at them.
"Alex?"
Joyce started,
"It's really late, so do you want to stay at ours tonight?"
Jack grinned and Alex nodded, smiling politely.
"Thanks Mrs. Barakat."
"You're welcome Alex. And please, call me Joyce. I've known you since you were eight and you practically live in our house. Call me Joyce."
Alex blushed and Jack chuckled, rubbing his aching, full stomach.

An hour later they pulled up to Jack's house, instantly going to their rooms and bidding each other goodnight. Alex and Jack stripped down to their boxers and wrapped themselves up in the sheets on Jack's bed.
Hours passed and Alex sighed as he rolled around, unable to sleep from Jack's snoring and moving around. He'd jerked off twice already and he couldn't even fall asleep. The messy haired boy grinned as Jack muttered his name, and he took a leap of faith, swinging his leg over Jack's torso and straddling his bare hips.
"Jack."
Alex spoke, shaking his best friend's shoulders as he ground against his crotch.
"Jack wake up."
The Barakat boy's eyes fluttered open slowly and he smiled.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm bored. Entertain me Jack."
"How?"
"I'm horny."
Alex whined and ground against Jack, adding pressure to his bony hips with his fingers as he kissed along Jack's collar bone.
"And I'm gonna teach you a little somethin somethin. I mean, I can teach you how give a guy and a girl a handjob."
Jack moaned at the images filling his head of Alex's fingers in his ass and teasing his slit, his hand running up and down his length.
"Y-yes please."
Alex chuckled and placed a sloppy kiss on Jack's chapped lips, biting down on his plush bottom one before moving on to his neck and covering it in hickeys and bite marks.
"So you're in to guys now?"
Alex hovered above Jack's face, a serious tone to his voice and gaze. Jack blushed and shrugged.
"I... I don't know Lex. Maybe."
"So... You want me to stop?"
"No! I mean... Urm..."
Alex chuckled and smiled softly, placing a sweet kiss on Jack's cheek.
"Good."
They stared at each other for a while until Jack starter blushing and chuckled.
"Lex... My boner hurts."
"Oh don't worry about that..."
Alex smirked and kissed down Jack's body, nibbling at the skin stretched tightly round his hipbones while his fingers ran along the waistband of Jack's black boxers.
"Alex..."
Jack whined as he wiggled around on the double bed, creasing the sheets as Alex chuckled and liked over the lump in his best friends underwear.
"Alex please..."
The shorter boy smirked, locking eye contact with Jack, as he slowly pulled Jack's boxers down to his knees, the Barakat boy kicking them off the rest of the way.
"Girl or boy?"
Jack thought for a while and shrugged.
"Girl."

Alex smiled softly and nodded.
"Do you have any lube?"
Jack blushed and shook his head.
"I used it all."
"Ok..."
Alex slowly put his hand in front of Jack's mouth and the lanky boy took three fingers, swirling his tongue around them and covering them in spit. Alex moaned softly at the sight in front of him, his teeth sinking in to his lip and his pupil's dilating with lust.
"I-i think that's enough."
Alex blushed a deep crimson and travelled back down Jack's body, nipping at the pale skin with his teeth and leaving blooming bruises.
"You're obviously not a girl... But when you're with a girl you're gonna have to rub her clit at the same time as fingering her, she'll come quicker and harder."
Jack nodded, blushing, and Alex smiled.
"And so-"
"Alex I don't really care man I just need you to touch me please."
Alex bit down on his lip and Jack moaned.
"Alex please oh god. I'd love you to show me how to fuck a girl but right now I just wanna get off holy shit aaah."
Alex chuckled and nodded.

He frowned, explaining to Jack that this was gonna hurt, before slowly slipping one finger in to Jack's entrance.
"Owowowowow."
Jack wiggled uncomfortably and Alex smiled softly.
"I know Jacko, I know just relax."
He started to move a bit, getting Jack used to the unknown pain and intrusion, before adding a second.
A single tear rolled down Jack's cheek and he hissed in pain.
"I'm sorry Jack do you wanna stop?"
"No. Nono it's fine keep going."
Alex angled his fingers different ways, trying to make Jack feel more comfortable about everything and as Jack let out a loud moan and arched his back Alex smirked and chuckled, whispering to himself.
"Found it."
"W-what the fuck aaaaah is that?!"
Alex kept hitting it, adding a third finger and smirking as Jack didn't even notice.
"That's your prostate Jack, the best friend you'll ever have."
Jack almost screamed in pleasure as Alex kept hitting that little bundle of nerves, the pain almost completely gone.
Alex quickly removed his fingers, Jack whining at the loss, before moaning again as Alex wrapped his still spit soaked fingers round Jack's dick, starting to pump quickly.
"F-fuck Alex... Aaaah shit piss mother fucker oh god."
The Gaskarth boy chuckled and blew cold air on Jack's slit, running his thumb along it straight after and causing Jack to come hot, hard and fast all over Alex's hand and Jack's stomach. The boy's almost scream filled the room and Alex snuggled up next to him as he came down from his high.
"So... How was that?"
"I now know exactly what to do if I'm jerking someone off, male or female."
Alex smiled softly and Jack turned to face him.
"That was amazing."
"You have nothing to compare it to."
"I know... But I've never came that hard before. I don't know, it might be the fact that it's someone else's hands and not mine. Plus you opened me up to the world of prostates, that might have helped a bit."
"A bit?"
"Ok... A lot."
Alex chuckled and placed a kiss on Jack's cheek.
"Well..."
Alex's smile slipped a little, but he soon regained his composure.
"We are best friends.
Alex turned over, wrapping the blanket round himself and closing his eyes.
"Night Lex..."
"Mmmmh."
Jack's brow furrowed as Alex shuffled away from him and he frowned.
"Lex?"
"Yeah Jack I'm just going to sleep I'm really tired."
Jack bit down on his lip and sighed, rolling in to the same position as Alex, their backs only just touching. A single tear rolled down Jack's cheek and he sniffed.

So much for best friends...
♠ ♠ ♠
God i take a long time to update stuff