Status: In my free time

A New Beginning

Chapter 8

Austin's POV
"Come walk with me"
He glanced up at me and a smile played at his lips. He reached up and grabbed onto my hand. I pulled him up from the bench and we walked down a small path. I felt Alan intertwine our fingers together and a light weight on my shoulder. I looked down to see Alan's head resting on my shoulder with a content look on his face. I smiled and we walked in a comfortable silence. It was now dark out and with no street lights we were able to see all the stars. I led him over to the dock where some of the guys set up a bunch of blankets for us with some candles that were light as well as a guitar set off to the side. He gasped softly and turned to me, smiling "Did you do this?" I nodded and pulled him down onto the blanket. I had asked that the guys do this for me tonight while the goof was falling in the mud. I'm not going to lie, I really, really like him. He just so god damn adorable and perfect. We lied down on the blankets and stared up at the sky for a while. "Hey Alan?" He looked over at me curiously "Yeah?"
 "I uhm actually wrote you something" I said, blushing.
"Really? Can I hear it?" I nodded and grabbed the guitar from its place. I plucked the strings to be sure it was tuned and strummed the first few chords 
"Friend of mine, I've tried a revolution.
Everyone's screaming, 'It's not fair, it's not fair.'

I'll play the Romeo, you play the Juliet.
The sun won't set, until you appear.
Cause I know you're the one my love, my love.

What light through this window breaks?
So bright, so bright.
My life just for one more day.
So bright, you're so bright.

Fall fast, the course of love never did run smooth.
I'll try to sleep on my own tonight.
We will meet in the moonlight.
Meet in the moonlight.

This is not pretend, don't play the end.
I know you're real and not just a book I read.

Soon I will show you how a heart can never fail, never change.
I'll never change.

If music be the food of love, play on."

 "Austin, that was beautiful" he said, blushing. I smiled and grazed his cheek with the side of my hand. I cupped his jaw in both hands and gazed into his eyes. "So are you" I slowly leaned in and gently pressed my lips against his. My eyes fluttered closed and Alan's followed suit. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him up onto my lap while he wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me as close as possible. His lips moved perfectly in sync with mine. His hands tangled into my hair and I felt his tongue poke out and taste the seam of my lips. I opened my mouth slightly, allowing him access. Our tongues danced around each other as he explored my mouth. We broke apart only when our lungs gave out, not satisfied with the amount of air our noses were providing them.  "I'm sorry for what I did" he whispered, eyes slowly opening and he rested his forehead against mine. He pressed his hands to my chest  "It's fine" I whispered "it wasn't entirely your fault. Just the alcohol talking" I pecked his lips and pulled away. "So does this mean we're, um, you know, boyfriends?" I asked timidly.
"Yeah, I would really like that. Well I mean if you want to. It's fine if you don't -" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. "It would be my pleasure" he smiled and rested his head against my shoulder, lightly peppering kisses where my neck and shoulder meet. "Come on babe. We better get back before the guys think we were killed by a bear or something" he giggled and stood up, pulling me up beside him. I hooked our arms together and pecked his cheek. We walked back to our tents to see the guys have already gone to bed. We shimmied into sweat pants and climbed into our sleeping bag. I pulled him up onto my chest and tangled our legs together. I pressed a kiss to his hair "Good night my baby boy" 
"Good night Aus" 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alan's POV
"Austin, baby, wake up"  I whispered, kissing his jaw line.
"hmm?" 
"Its time to go. We have to pack" he mumbled something incoherent but nodded none the less. His eyes opened and he smiled at me. "G'morning" he said moving the fringe out of my eyes. "Morning" We pulled our clothes on and packed up all of our stuff. We stepped out of the tent and the guys had pretty much everything ready. Tony bounced in front of us and smiled widely "SO?" Austin nodded at him, snaking his arm around my waist. Tony squealed "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!!" I laughed and he ran back to Mike, kissing his cheek.  Austin brought his other arm around me so that we were facing each other "When we get home I'm going to take you on an actual date" he smiled.  I nodded and pressed a kiss to his lips. "Where are we going?" I questioned.
" It's a surprise" I sighed dramatically and did a sassy hair flip, strutting over to the car, laughing quietly to myself. I'm such a hassle sometimes.  
I heard Austin chuckle and jog over to me "You're such a drama queen" I stuck my tongue out at him and poked his side. He squirmed under my touch and started to dig his fingers into my sides. I began to laugh really fucking hard and i pretty much dropped to the ground "Stop! Stop!" I said, gasping for air and lying on my side. He continued to tickle me until my face was bright red and Tears were in my eyes from laughing so hard. "Austin! Stop trying to kill your boyfriend!" Phil yelled. Austin pulled me up off the ground. "You're an ass" I laughed.
"Come on, time to go"
♠ ♠ ♠
yay I efficiently got this chapter up!!! Eh I have mixed feelings about it. Anywho all you fabulous readers that are commenting make me so happy :3 Whelp I hope you liked it. Tell me what you think and I'm open to suggestions! Don't be a ghost reader! Good night my lovelies :D