Status: In my free time

A New Beginning

Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Alan's POV 

Being the gentleman he is, Austin opened the car door for me allowing me to climb into the passenger seat and clicked my seatbelt. He shut the door and walked around to get in on his side. As we were driving I turned my head to glance at Austin. He's really cute. His eyes are the perfect shade of chocolate brown, matching his shoulder length hair. The tattoos adorning his arms and neck fit him perfectly. Making him look stronger and more intimidating than he probably is. We came to a red light and Austin looked over at me. We held our stares at each other but eventually I blushed and looked down into my lap. I heard him chuckle and hit the gas pedal again "Do you like Green Day?" he asked. 
"Of course I do!" he directed me to where his CDs are and I pulled out the American Idiot album. I popped it in and we listened to it the rest of the way to his house. When we pulled up Austin rushed around the front of the car to open the door for me again. He offered me a hand and I grabbed onto it so I don't fall out of the tall car. "Why thank you my kind sir" I looked up at his house and stood there in awe. It's so huge, it reminds me of the Wayne Manor."Um Alan? You alright there buddy?"
"What? Oh hah yeah, sorry" I felt my cheeks heat up and scratched the back of my head.  He patted my back and unlocked the door. "Do you need anything?" he asked, kicking off his shoes and walking into the kitchen. "No I don't think so. What I really need is to just sit on the couch and watch a movie or something" 
"Ok!" he bounced by my side and grabbed my hand, leading me to the living room. I know this sounds really cheesy but when our hands touched my heart sped up and my hand tingled. It felt like my heart was to leap out of my chest at any moment. I wonder if he feels the same thing as I do... What are you talking about Alan, of course he doesn't! For all you know he's probably not even gay. Anyway even if he was he wouldn't want to date me. I mean look at me. I'm fat, ugly, and now beaten up and bruised. "Uhhh Alan? Yoohoo? Earth to Alan" I snapped out of my thoughts to see Austin waving his hand in front of my face. "Sorry. Thinking" god dammit I have to stop doing that "What about?"
"Oh nothing, do you by chance have any blankets and pjs I could borrow?" luckily he let it slide and ran up stairs to get me something. I looked at Squidgy and began twirling his tentacles between my fingers. Its so sweet that he actually thought to get this for me. When he came back down he threw some clothes and a black and white comforter at me. I first gound my way to the bathroom and got changed and then came back and wrapped the blanket around my whole body, including my head so I resembled ET and plopped back down. "Do you want any popcorn?"
"Sure, why not" He went into the kitchen and minutes later I could hear the kernels beginning to pop. Soon after he came back in with a bowl and two cups of hot chocolate. He handed one to me and walked over to a bookshelf and started looking through the stack of movies. "How about My Neighbor Totoro?"
"Oh my fucking god I love that movie!!!! Put it in, put it in, put it in, put it in!" I began bouncing in my seat like a five year old. He laughed at me and turned it on. "Calm yourself bud, your going to fall off of the couch or something" he chuckled at me. The trailers started playing and Austin sat himself right next to me even though there was the whole rest of the couch. He grabbed the edge of my blanket and tugged on it a bit "Hey share some would ya?"
"Get your own blanket" I stuck my tongue out at him. "Sharing is caring" he pouted. I sighed and opened the blanket, allowing him to get wrapped up with me , as I was. He hummed contentedly and grabbed his cup and the bowl, placing the popcorn in between us. As he pressed play I leaned into his side and allowed my head to rest on his shoulder. I looked up to him for any sign of protest but only saw his cute little face blushing red and a small smile playing at his lips. I smiled to myself and cuddled further into his side and watched the movie. About 3/4 of the way through I yawned  and my eyes started to droop. "Tired are we?"
I nodded and let my eyes fall closed for a second "Ok, you can take my bed and I'll sleep here on the couch. Is that good with you"
"I couldn't take your bed. I'm the guest, let me stay here" I mumbled
"nonsense, your injured. How about we both share my bed. Problem solved?"
I nodded my head and smiled. He smiled back at me and got up to put the dishes away. When he came back to me I reached my arms up in his direction and made grabby hands like a child would do when they want to be picked up. He giggled and picked me up, cradling me in his arms as we walked up the stairs. He gently layed me down on the bed an pulled the covers up to my chin. He climbed in next to me after changing and turne on his side to face me. "Hey Austin?" I whispered "Yeah?" he asked, already half asleep. " Sorry if I cuddle you during the night, I kind if have seperation anxiety and once I become friends with someone I'm always paranoid they're just going to get up and go at any point"
"Don't worry, I won't leave, and besides I like cuddling" I flipped onto my stomach and turned my head towards him. "Night Austin"
"G'night Alan"

Austin's Pov

I woke up to an odd pressure on my chest. I looked down to see a messy orange mop. Alan was fast asleep with his head on my chest and his arm draped across my stomach, my arm even ended up around his back. I closed my eyes again and tried to savor the moment, I don't know how often this is going to happen.  I heard his squeak a little bit and he nuzzled further into me. Aw he's so adorable when he sleeps. But then those squeaks turned into small cries. He rolled out of my grasp and started to thrash around. I tied to place my hand in his shoulder only to have it smacked away. "No, Austin come back. Please. Don't leave me,it was a mistake" he cried. Tears had even started to flow down his face. I latched onto his shoulders and shook them slightly. "Alan, hey. Wake up. Come on" Alan's eyes shot open and he shot up in his seat. Beads of sweat were rolling down his forehead and his shirt was soaked as well.  He screamed my name and his head shot around the room. He sighed in relief when he saw me and launched himself to me. His arms wrapped around my torso and sat himself on my thighs. He placed his head in the crook of my neck and tried his best to calm himself down. "I'm sorry" I engulfed him in a hug and pulled him tight against me. "There is absolutely nothing to be sorry about. This isn't your fault"
"It's just that I woke up and you weren't there so I figured you were down stairs. When I went to look for you the whole house was empty. I was completely alone. There weren't even any strangers to accompany me. Do you know how terrifying that is?"
"Shh it's ok, I'm not going to leave you, I stay for as long as you need me" against my better judgement I kissed the top of his head to comfort him. I felt him smile against my neck, which instantly relived me, and pull away from me "Thank you again Austin" I smiled and nodded at him "I'm going to go shower, can I borrow some clothes?"
"Sure, one sec" I got up and rummaged through my drawers to find the smallest thing I own, seeing as he's a good size smaller then me. 
"Sorry they might be a bit big on you"
"It's fine"
"Alright well I'm going to go make us some breakfast" he nodded and walked into the bathroom. I feel so bad for him. He goes through all of this bullshit but he's such a sweet person. My poor baby - wait what? Austin stop it. You've only known him for two days. You barely even know him. Anyways that will probably never happen, as much as I would like it to. I skipped down the stairs only to find my mom sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in her hand. "Mom, what are you doing here?" I asked while getting the bacon and ingredients for waffles out. "I would like to ask you the same thing" "Oh my friend got hurt at school and he couldn't leave the hospital if he was going to be alone so I offered to take care of him. I have to make sure he takes his medication and doesn't fall down the stairs or something" I grabbed Alan's pain medication off of the counter and took out two, setting it on the table next to a glass of water. "Ok, you can have off the rest of the week. I'll call the school about the two of you, but then your going back. By the way where will he be sleeping?"
"In my room. He has some separation  problems and he wouldn't let me take the couch. " 
"Is he cute?" I'm so happy that my mom accepts the fact that I'm bisexual. It makes everything so much easier, she's the best.  
"Mooom, not now he could hear us" I whined.  
"Oh come on just shake or nod your head... Do you like him?" I felt my cheeks heat up and I shyly nodded my head. I heard her squeal and jump out of her chair to give me a hug. "Well best of luck to you then" she kissed my cheek goodbye and left for work. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter :3 Do any of you guys actually enjoy this out of curiosity? Because I'm not sure how to feel about it :/ Oh and sorry for any errors, I writes this on my iPod XP A
nywho let me know what you think! Comments are much appreciated!