Status: I'll update it chapter by chapter as I become happy with them.

Untitled.

The Sweet Scent of Life.

She awoke to a feeling of warmth, and the smell of freshly cooked meat. Had she died? Was she awaking in Sovngarde? She opened her eyes to find she was inside a tent, lined with animal hide. She crawled out the tent to find Azzerion sitting atop a dead Elk, cooking large lumps of meat on an open fire. He looks over to her and passes her a large piece of the venison, and motions for her to sit with him. She looked over at him, his long dark hair hanging scruffily by his shoulders, his beard was of similar length yet seemed better kept than his hair.

"We had a visitor last night." He motioned down at some rather large paw prints in the snow, equal in size to that of a mammoth calf.

"Those are huge!" Aela exclaimed, a slight grin appearing on her face as she leant in to examine the prints. "A true beast. This might be a good hunt after all!"

"We've also been robbed. Neither of us have our coin purses." Azzerion grunted. Aela searched her person, but as expected no coin purse was found. "Now eat up. We continue the hunt in one hour."
An hour passed and the two hardly said a word. Azzerion wasn't one for small talk, only if there was a need for talking would he talk. Aela didn't mind this fact however, just being in his company was all she needed, for even though he didn't act it, he was the most noble Nord she'd ever met, and would wish no other have her back, than he.

The two packed the hides into the pack, Azzerion was surprisingly neat with this, and the two continued into the wilds, Aela keeping an ever vigilant eye on the ground, scanning for any signs of their monstrous stalker.

"Hold, Azzerion." Aela warned. "Look." she pointed to some large prints off to the east. "Do you think it's our mark?"

Azzerion shrugged and the two walked over to the prints
"These look like the same Sabre prints from our camp, but they look fresh." Aela tells Azzerion, a slight look of concern on her face. Suddenly a large blood curdling howl filled the air.
"He can feel our presence... He knows we are here."