When All of Your Wishes Are Granted, Many of Your Dreams Will Be Destroyed

Be gentle

Marilyn’s POV
We await the hookers’ arrival in the lounge, shamelessly ploughing our way through bottles of liquor and doing a little coke to dispel the tense atmosphere that has descended. Earlier I had ordered Jeordie back upstairs to change after he came down in jeans. He sits sulkily now in his trademark green dress and smudged make up, begrudgingly painted on. I knew I was being petty and controlling but wasn’t able to stop myself. Despite the intimate nature of the acts we are inviting this hooker to take part in I don’t want to let her know us, to let her know Jeordie. The idea of sharing Jeordie with anyone hurts; he is essentially mine, but perhaps I can share Twiggy just for tonight.

As Twiggy, Jeordies’ personality narrows; the whimsical and playful aspects of him are exaggerated and his IQ crashes. The result is this slightly detached, childlike persona who wanders around in a half day dream, impulsively doing all the things that make him feel good and causing havoc. Twiggy is Jeordie, although he’s by no means all there is to Jeordie. Picking apart Jeordies’ fragmented identify it far easier than considering why I’m feeling threatened by this hooker and being so possessive of Jeordie.

Jeordie lines up some more cocaine and snorts it quickly before swinging his legs around, over the back of the sofa, dangling his head off the seat with his dreads sweeping the floor. “You’re gonna make yourself sick” I tell him disapprovingly. He just sniffs and sticks his tongue out at me. At least he’s stopped scowling.

Jeordie’s POV
She knocks the door at around 10.00pm. I flash a grin at Marilyn who makes his way slowly to the front door, discretely checking himself in the mirror on the way. I’m glad to hear him welcome her and invite her in. He can be quite picky about the women he fucks so this is a good start; she must be acceptable to him otherwise she wouldn’t have made it past the threshold. My first glimpse of her is upside down and I switch to a more conventional sitting position to get a better look. The hooker has a petite build and pretty features framed by long blonde hair, nicely cut and highlighted. She doesn’t look like the sort of girl who would listen to our music. She must have been around our age, early 20’s, but her dead eyes look older, like they’ve seen too much of the ugliness this world has to offer. She looks like a nice girl and I wonder what led her down this sad path, what led her to this house to fuck two strangers for cold cash. Like a Shakespearian heroine she strikes me as a beautiful and tragic figure.

Marilyn introduces me as Twiggy and I smile broadly and pat the spot on the sofa next to me. As she sits her lips return the smile but her eyes do not. I offer her each of the various substances showcased on the coffee table in turn while Marilyn sorts out cash. She declines the coke politely but accepts a whisky and an envelope full of notes from Marilyn. I open my mouth to ask the hooker her name but before I can speak Marilyn offers to show her the bedroom so I shut it abruptly.

Marilyn never was fond of small talk. He wants to use my old bedroom, the one I never use since we’ve taken to sharing a bed. Mounting the stairs she walks a little precariously in her high heels, on long slender legs and it strikes me that she might be younger than I first thought. The bedroom is plain and inoffensive, dominated by a king sized double bed and is otherwise sparsely furnished with very few personal items remaining. A single poster above the bed reads “Love Will Tear Us Apart.”

She stands silently as Marilyn takes her drink and bag from her, dropping the bag carelessly on the floor and drinking the whisky himself. He takes her delicate face in his big hands and starts to kiss her. She kisses back and rests her small hands on his chest. He’s very pretty when he kisses; passionate and possessive. I start to get hard as their mouths open and their bodies press together.

Marilyn’s POV
I disliked her from the moment I set eyes on her. She’s too young and too pretty for a hooker; the kind of girl either of us would have been lucky to pull. I wanted a hooker I could send home or look down on; she is not that hooker. Her mouth is soft and hot and her skin smells fresh. I hear Jeordies’ boots on the wood floor and my eyes drift open to see him behind her, unbuttoning her white blouse. I close my eyes again and try to block out the thought of him gently kissing her exposed shoulder. Our lips part when I drag my own t-shirt over my head. Jeordie takes this opportunity to spin her around, claiming her lips. The pain is physical as I watch him engrossed in her, lost in her lips, hands ghosting over her perfect skin. I tear her away from him and he whines quietly, the same way he does when I withdraw myself from his embrace. I grip the tops of her arms tightly as I resume kissing her and she squirms a little with discomfort. “Be gentle with her” Jeordie tells me softly but I hold her like that a little longer before relinquishing my death grip.

The hooker rubs her newly acquired finger prints and looks up at me seriously, “It’s fine if you two want to kiss” she informs me, her face is very still, almost sad. Are we that obvious? I dislike her even more for being perceptive and for being so arrogant to think that I need her approval or permission to do whatever I like. When I don’t respond she takes told of both our wrists and leads us to the bed, sitting us down on the edge. “Get your dicks out” her sweet lyrical voice commands and we both comply; I effortlessly undo my fly, while Jeordie has to negotiate his laced boots and tights. She kneels between us and removes her bra to reveal perfectly pert little breasts. She takes a cock in each hand and starts to stroke us both before lowering her mouth onto Jeordies’.

Out of the corner of my eye I watch as he hikes his dress over his head, exposing his pretty little body underneath. I feel his fingers on my jaw, turning me to look at him and our eyes touch for the first time since the hooker arrived. He’s adorable when he’s all horny; his lips slightly parted, tactile, eyes drawn back time and time again to my mouth. I know he’s craving contact and every inch of my body screams to fulfil his need. His fingers betray us and drift slowly to my lips. I can’t help but kiss them, prompting Jeordie to lean closer. Our lips brush slightly before I pull back. He lets out a quiet moan and flops backwards onto the bed his arms obscuring his face. I know how he feels.

Her lips are around my cock now, gliding expertly up and down my shaft, her tongue swirling around the tip every now and then. I place one hand on the top of her head and force her down further onto me and I don’t stop even when she starts to gag. Jeordie sits back up as soon as he hears this and glares at me, telling me more sternly this time to “be gentle” and I smirk at him releasing her head which retreats from my crotch. She looks up at me with big wary eyes, uncertain. It feels good.

Jeordie’s POV
Marilyn hates the hooker. Perhaps it was the “you two can kiss” comment or had it started before then? Anyhow he’s pushing her, seeing how far he can go and what she will tolerate. I feel for her; she has a fragility that I identify with. Maybe Marilyn identifies with it too and that’s why he hates her, he can’t bear anything that reminds him of his own vulnerability. I feel bad that it’s turning me on. Why does everything turn me on? I take the hookers’ hand and help her up from the floor; her eyes are still fixed on Marilyn.

“He didn’t mean to make you gag” I tell her as sincerely as I can but Marilyn’s crocodile smile does little to support my claim. Like a rabbit in head lights she meekly lets me guide her onto the bed and remove her denim skirt revealing a very cute ass displayed in frilly white panties. Marilyn watches, oozing hostility from his spot at the end of the bed while I lay her down and slip my hand inside her panties to find her clit.

“Take them off” Marilyn instructs me and she lifts her ass the allow me to do just that. I guess he has a good view from where he’s sat.

“Touch me” I whisper into her ear and her hand immediately wraps around my throbbing cock. I like that she does what I ask of her, Marilyn is a selfish lover and a really terrible tease. My body craves her warm, wet pussy and I can’t help bucking my hips into her hand and seeking out her soft lips and then her perfect nipples with my mouth. I feel guilty when Marilyn’s weight on the mattress startles me; I’d almost forgotten he was watching us. It drives me crazy that he won’t let me touch him. He lies behind the hooker now and I watch him as he roughly pushes into her, prompting her to gasp and hook her leg over my hip. Two pairs of eyes are on me; one mismatched set silently sieve with jagged emotions, the others are as empty as wasteland. There are surreal seconds when I know with clarity that the emotion and the desolation are mine, their eyes reflections all the feelings that I am unwilling to bear myself right now.

My eyes disclose nothing but raw lust. I want to fuck the hooker and I want to get fucked by Marilyn all at the same time, right now. As he fucks her hard I reach out again, brushing a few strands of hair out of his face. When he doesn’t flinch away from me I touch his lips and fail to stifle a moan when he takes my fingers into his mouth and sucks. I want Marilyn but my lips connect with hers and we kiss slowly and deeply. God I need to fuck somebody.

“Let me fuck her now Marilyn” I whine shamelessly, pouting my lips at him. He takes my hand and withdraws my fingers from his mouth before inspecting them almost sadly and planting a kiss on my wrist. I wonder what that means. I feel his rhythm stop and he withdraws from between her legs. He takes a condom off the bedside table and throws it to me. I raise an eyebrow at him, is he really alright about this? He looks away from me and nods. My mind and my hormones are racing. This is the worst time to be making important decisions. The decision is made for me when the hooker takes the condom from me, tears it open with her teeth and rolls it onto my cock. She untangles herself from our bodies to get on her hands and knees while we arrange ourselves around her; me behind her and Marilyn in front of her. She is hesitant about taking him into her mouth again, “he won’t touch your head” I reassure her “will you?” I prompt Marilyn. He shakes his head solemnly yet somehow unconvincingly.

Marilyn’s POV
We watch each other as we fuck our respective bits of hooker. Jeordies’ body glistens with a thin sheen of perspiration and he makes cute little moans with every couple of thrusts. Jeordie is fucking someone else and the world has kept on turning and at least for now we’re all still in one piece. However, I’m fighting an urge to wrap my hands around the hookers’ skinny neck and squeeze until the capillaries in her eyes rupture, her lips turn blue and her body goes forever limp. Jeordies’ voice calling my name wrenches me away from my violent fantasies and I watch his lips form silent words, “fuck me” they invite from across this lump of meat between us. My fingers make the shape of a gun and hover over her bobbing head. Jeordie pouts, stroking the hooker’s ass, indicating that he doesn’t want to send her home just yet. My desire to ditch the hooker and to do bad things to Jeordie brings the painful realisation that I don’t just fuck him because I’m bored or because he’s easy or because of any of the other lame excuses that I dream up to protect myself from the truth. He picks up the pace, fucking her harder and making her moan around my cock. God I hate her. I want to douse her in acid, have her gang raped, peel the flesh from her bones.

If I don’t move away from the hooker right now I’m concerned that I’m going to throttle her. I take a hand full of her hair and lift her head off my cock. I want to pull her hair out at the root but I force myself to let go, watching it fall through my fingers. Jeordie sucks his bottom lip into his mouth and holds it there between his teeth as he watches my resolve not to fuck him falter. We both know I have no self-restraint. Oh God, what am I doing?

Jeordies POV
My stomach flips over as Marilyn sidles up to me. I feel the mattress shift as he positions himself kneeling behind me, resting a hand on my hip and rubbing his cock up against my ass. His touch is all the more gratifying for having been denied for so long. I can feel the heat radiating from his body and the need to have him closer to me is uncontrollable. I reach back for him, taking his wrist and pulling him up against me. His hot breath on my neck sends shivers down my spine but he’s still not close enough. I want him all over me and inside me; to envelop me and penetrate me. Only a fraction of my awareness registers that my cock is still sliding rhythmically in and out of the hookers’ wet pussy. I always have been and always will be essential Marilyn’s.

A whine slips past my parted lips when Marilyn suddenly withdraws his contact and I twist round to see why he has left me. I relax when I see him stroking lube over his cock and spread my legs a little wider in anticipation. His big hand clamps over my mouth when he returns; I’m not good at being quiet when I’m getting fucked. His cock presses up against me and my moans reverberate against his palm as he inches inside me exasperatingly slowly. He whispers a low and gentle “shush” into my ear before nibbling on it, which does nothing to help quiet me. I recline my head back until it rests on his shoulder, deliberately exposing my neck and Marilyn automatically brings his lips down to kiss and then to suck hard on the vulnerable flesh there. The pain is exquisite and I can’t resist pushing my body even closer to his, impaling myself deeper on his cock.

I feel a familiar heat creep up my neck and over his cheeks, my breath comes more quickly and the tension in his muscles grow. “Am I hitting the spot baby?” Marilyn’s delicious voice pants into my ear. He releases his firm grip on my hip momentarily to brush dreads away from my face and get a better view. He is hitting the spot, relentlessly, and my balls feel full and heavy as desire pools in my stomach. All I can do is silently nod. “You’re gonna come baby” he tells me coaxingly, wrapping himself around me possessively, watching me come undone in his arms. It turns me on when he’s so in tune with me that he can read my body and mind. The hooker shifts slightly, recapturing my attention for an instant before Marilyn roughly wrenches my head back with a handful of my hair. He cranks my neck at an unnatural angle eliciting a muffled moan but I notice no pain as our eyes lock and the intimacy pushes us both closer to the edge. I love how he takes control of me, knowing exactly what to do to bring me to the brink within minutes. His intensity makes my head spin.

Marilyn’s POV
Fuck. I want to break his neck for looking at her. Thankfully Jeordie never seems to feel the pain I mercilessly inflict on him when he’s this close to orgasm. He’d let me do anything to him right now as long as I kept on fucking him. This simple knowledge makes my already desperate thrusts more frantic and irregular and I finally release his lips so that I can hold him more tightly.

“I love it when we break your rules” His usually soft voice comes gravelly and fractured. There is a moment of pure bliss where I teeter right on the brink until I feel Jeordie’s body clench around me as he is rocked by his own mind blanking orgasm and I let go with him, coming so hard that Jeordies hair has no hope of concealing the loud moan that I fail to stifling. I have a vague awareness of him quietly snickering, no doubt at my failure to resist screwing him doubled by my failure to screw him discreetly.

Exhausted and a little dazed in our shared post orgasmic haze we lie back on the bed. My arm is around Jeordies’ shoulders and his head is on my chest, his dreads obscuring his face. I pull some covers over us as the hooker starts to collect her clothes. “Let yourself out” I tell her, my anger with her somewhat erased by all the feel good chemicals pumping round my body and the warmth of Jeordies’ body against mine. She doesn’t look up at us, pulling on her clothes as quickly as she can and she’s out of the door within 60 seconds, closing it silently behind her. God I can be a real dick sometimes.

Jeordie’s POV
As I lie on Marilyn’s chest I don’t know why but I’m trying my best not to cry. When I sense the hooker has left I try to escape to the bathroom but Marilyn pulls me back

“What?” he asks me, his voice laced with concern, trying to get a look at me. I don’t know “what” and can’t hold back the tears any longer. As I start to cry he pulls me into his chest again and strokes my hair affectionately.

“Fuck” is all I’m able to murmur. Now that the overpowering desire for sex has been satisfied other feelings have come flooding back and I’m drowning in them.

“Was it intense baby?” He offers gently

“Shit yes.”

Marilyn hasn’t seen me cry before and I’m surprised he’s not freaking out. He usually runs a mile from episodes of emotional incontinence. His calmness calms me and after what seems like an age I’m able to stop crying.

“Why were you so horrible to her?” I ask him, genuinely perplexed. “We invited her here.” I wait a long time for an answer, listening to his heart hammer in his chest.

“I dunno why” he sighs before adding, “If you don’t like it, I’ll buy you a selection of soft fruit to stick your dick in next time.”

Marilyn does know why, his heart beat gives him away, but he can’t tell me. Perhaps it’s for the same reason I’ve fallen apart all over his bare chest. The answer is too threatening.

He plants kisses on the top of my head and I suddenly realise that we haven’t kissed throughout this whole sex session. I dry my face on the sheets, wiping off the last of my make-up and tilt my head up to find Marilyn’s mouth. Our kisses are so gentle that our lips barely touch and I can scarcely feel the tips of Marilyn’s fingers as the trace my jawline and ghost down my neck. When we finally break contact I touch the raw skin on my neck with my own fingers.

“Did you leave a bruise?” I ask him, settling back into his arms, suddenly sleepy from fucking and crying.

“Love bite” Marilyn corrects me in a quiet, faraway voice. His choice of words makes me look up at him in search of meaning but his eyes are already closed.