Status: Embrace who you are because sometimes who you are isn't such a bad thing.

Weird

Time to go to hell

~Andy's P.O.V.~

Another horrible day of school. Country Wood high or as I call it hell on Earth. Just three more months and I'm graduating. No one likes. I don't know why it's bad to get to know me. They call me weird because I'm socially awkward. I like to keep to myself and I guess that's a problem. I've never had a boyfriend. I've never been on a date. I've never even had my first kiss and it's all because of what people think of me. There's nothing wrong with being weird. Aren't we all a little weird. I just wish somebody would except me for me. It's so irritating that people don't want to know me. I hate that about these stupid people. Well I better get ready to go to hell.

~Ryan's P.O.V.~

Looks like it's the first day of my new school. I don't know why but I feel a mixture of excitement and nerves. I just wish I don't have to change schools so much. I've benn to six schools in the past three years. That's two schools a year. I just hope this is the last move before graduation. I have no problem fitting in I've been popular at all of my past schools. I'm the type of guy who is kind to everyone an don't have problems with anyone. Well I guess I better head off. I have to be in school early to take a tour and get my schedule.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first online story I hope you like it. I had to rewrite the chapter. ; )