Status: Embrace who you are because sometimes who you are isn't such a bad thing.

Weird

New Boy

Andy's P.O.V.

I walk into "hell" keeping my head down on my way to my locker. All I hear is th wispering about how I'm weird, ugly, stupid, and should kill myself. Honestly these people don't understand that I have feelings. All they do is call me names. I'm not that self conscious but they can surely make me feel like crap. I make it to my locker and quickly twist the lock swinging the door open not noticing the new guy putting his things into the once unoccupied locker next to mine.

" Woah there. It's my first day and I already made an enemy," he said jokingly in this sweet smooth voice that sends shivers up my spine

" Sorry, I didn't see you there," I said barely audible. He just chuckles sweetly revealing an awesome set of dimples.

" It's cool. By the way my name's Ryan."

" Andy."

" Would you mind helping me to my classes?"

" Sure. Let me see your schedule." He hands me his schedule and I see that we have every single class together.

The bell rings and we begin our journey to our first class. On the way people are saying things like " you shouldn't be hanging out with that" and " you belong with us not that". His response to their cooments left me feeling giddy. He put his arm around me and that's how we walked into the class together. This is how it went for the rest of the day. He even asked me out. For once I felt wanted by somebody.
♠ ♠ ♠
Killing time in 5th hour. This class is very boring and I realized I haven't made a second chapter. Enjoy : )