Status: Embrace who you are because sometimes who you are isn't such a bad thing.

Weird

Opposites Attract

Andy's P.O.V.

School today was a-maz-ing. Ryan is so sweet. We just met today and he already asked me out. What do I wear? What kind of date is this? Who do I eat when I'm on the date? What do I eat? How do I act? So many questions but no one to answer them. Oh, how I wish I had some girl friends to help me. What if Ryan doesn't like the date and decides to stop hanging around me? Ugh! Andy, stop worrying yourself! Everything is going to be fine. Deep Breaths.

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. In through the nose. Out through the mouth.

I guess we'll have to see how the date turns out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 4 Days Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the night of our date. I couldn't sit still the whole day. I couldn't help but think of all the things that could happen. What if I don't dress properly? What if I'm a complete slob? What if we cant find anything to talk about?

Maybe this date isn't such a good idea. I mean there are a lot of things that could go wrong. I don't want to screw up.

'no, Andy, you're going on this date. A boy asked you out! He might not be in his right mind by doing so but he did. now suck it up'

Somehow this convinces me to go on the date. wow I give myself the best pep-talks.

I hear the door bell ring and instantly know it's Ryan. No one else would ever come over. Well I guess I better get this date out of the way. Please let it go okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
re-write. sorry it took so long. when school was still in the laptop in English class died on me when I was about to save this chapter. I was ready to start flipping tables. sorry the story has been coming along slow I still can't figure out why my paragraphs come out so close together.