Status: Embrace who you are because sometimes who you are isn't such a bad thing.

Weird

Date Night pt.2

Andy's P.O.V.

I managed to make it to the car without any trouble. So far so good. He opened the passenger side for me like a real gentlemen. I'm a little hesitant to get in. Nobody has ever opened the door for me.

'no one has ever asked you out either'

Oh shut up.

The ride was uncomfortably silent. I didn't know what to do so I just looked out of the window. In my head I'm thinking of all the possible ways this date could go wrong. He'd probably wouldn't want to see me again after this.

'stop being such a pessimist'

I can't help it.

'what do you mean you can't help it ? grow a pair and shut up'

You little bi-

" Andy !"
" Huh?!?"
" We're here," Ryan said, chuckling lightly.
" Oh right," I said, cheeks burning bright red from embarrassment.

He gets out of the car and jogged to my side opening the door for me. Somehow as I get out I manage to trip.

'smooth. tripping over flat ground. that'll make him fall in love with you.'

Would you shut up.

" Andy, are you alright?"
" I'm fine. No worries."
" Well alright."

He began to lead me into the unfamiliar building. Crossing my fingers. I hope I don't make a fool of myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I haven't been updating. I have no time.