Status: ENJOY <3 I love you

The Vampire Boy With the Red Eyes

Chapter One: The Wedding

I was standing in front of a mirror, a mirror that holds my reflection. The wooden sides, painted in a nice golden color, holds the glass in the center. There, in the mirror, was the reflection of a golden eyed girl, in a long pearl colored dress. That was me, the girl who’s about to get married to the most perfect guy that could ever be.

My hair was done in curly locks, which went all the way to the middle of my spine. I was happy that my hair had grown back so fast for this occasion, and I had asked Alice and Rose to dye it back to brown. There in my head, was a small tiara, with exactly seven diamonds. At the end of my tiara, was the veil with small shades of glitter. Edward made this day special enough by being the one I’m marrying, but he decided that I would be wearing glass slippers, and of course Alice had forced it.

Alice came into the room, I turned around and smiled at her softly, she gasped.

“Rosie, you look like a real life princess.” She told me softly, I looked down and blushed.

“Thanks, Alice.” She nodded; she came up to me and fixed the veil to cover my eyes. She stepped back, and moved her fingers in a circle indicating that she wanted me to do a small twirl, I giggled. I can’t believe I’m getting married. I turned around and followed Alice out of the room, down the hall.

I stood behind my father, in front of him stood Rosalie, then Bella, then it would be Katie, then Esme and Alice slipped in front of Esme and in front of Katie were Claire and Michael. My dad handed me my golden colored flowers and I intertwined my arms with Jacobs. A count to three was given out, and the wedding melody came though my ear. It was coming close to my turn to walk down the aisle. I took a deep breath and took a step forward, and everyone rose up from their seats.

I looked around and I saw everyone I knew, right in the corner of the room, I saw Jared he was wearing a tuxes though he was on guard duty along with Sam, Collin and Brady along with Eleazar who is a vampire from the Denali Coven, though the all stood in tuxes as I had requested.

I smiled at Jared and took another step, with the help of Jacob. I started walking in the normal wedding paste. A little boy stopped me in the middle of my way to the end of the aisle. I looked down at the little boy and he gave me a single red rose.

“Just to tell you, you are a beautiful rose.” I smiled at the little boy and kept walking to my dear soon-to-be-husband’s side.

Edward couldn't have looked better, wearing a black tux, with a golden corsage on his pocket. I hadn't notice that we gotten to Edward until Jacob placed my hand in Edwards, the priest started to talk.
“We are gathered here today, to witness this lovely couple, in holy matrimony…” he gave the speech, until it was time to say the vows. Edward went first.

“I Edward Anthony Masan Cullen affirm my love to you Roselynne Athena Black as I invite you to share my life. You are the most beautiful, smart and generous person I have ever known and I promise always to respect you and love you, with kindness, unselfishness and trust, I will work by your side to create a wonderful life together for infinity.”

Whipping my tears away and smiling at my fiancé, I took the card in hand that Rose had handed me.

“You know what? I don’t need a card. Dear Edward, I've been dreaming having a man like you since i was a little girl. You came into my life, and made all my dreams come true. I love you more than words can possibly say, and vow to cherish every moment we share for the rest of infinity. You are my lover, my best friend, and now...my husband. I'm so lucky to have you in my life, and I will love you for infinity and beyond.”

“And now; the rings, to show how this love is committed to each other and be the symbol of the love these two love.” Placing the rings on our fingers, it came the time for the big question.

“Do you Edward Anthony Masan Cullen, accept Roselynne Athena Black to be your-” Edward interrupted the priest, by saying “I DO” chuckling, the priest looked at me; “Do you Roselynne Athena Black, take Edward Anthony Masan Cullen, to be your-” I couldn't hold in my excitement. “Yes, Yes, I DO!” I said happily.

“Well, with the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Edward Anthony Masan Cullen. You may now kiss the bride.” Edward grabbed me by the cheeks and pulled me close to him, and then he rested his hands on my waist, and sealing everything with a kiss.