Status: Complete <3

Freak Like Me

1/1

Alex had John pinned beneath him on the sofa, he had his lips against the others neck and his hips were grinding down against John's highly obvious boner. John whimpered and bucked his hips up to meet Alex's but as Alex's hand slid beneath his waistband, he pulled away. Alex groaned and rolled his eyes, he sat up and folded his arms glaring at John.

"Am I not sexy enough?" Alex asked. "Is that the problem? I can be sexier if you want, I can... uhm..." He blushed. John sighed and propped his torso up using his elbows.

"You're perfect 'Lex, you know that, babe," John sighed again. He crossed his legs and sat up so his body was sideways on the sofa. "I... can't."

That was the excuse John always used, Alex was used to him giving him the cold shoulder, whenever they got even the slightest bit closer to fucking. It had been a year since they'd gotten together, when they were touring with WATIC. John could remember the day that the two had gotten together clear as day, yet he still wasn't willing to give into his boyfriends advances.

Alex was getting fed up with Johns strange behavior. It was annoying, all the time, all John wanted to do was cuddle and kiss. Alex wouldn't find it as annoying, if he was getting laid as well it'd be fine. He really couldn't see what Johns problem was. It wasn't like he had never fucked anyone before.

John had a reputation among fans and other bands, a reputation when it came to sex. So Alex couldn't see what was going on with his boyfriend now. It made him feel insecure and insignificant, why didn't John want to have sex with him, yet he never complained about the band whores. He always seemed to brag about them.

Alex got up and left the house he still had a visible boner but he didn't really care, he took out his phone and dialed a number at random. It turned out to be Zack who answered.

"Hey Alex? Why are you phoning me?" He sounded out of breath and Alex chuckled.

"Did I interrupt?" Alex giggled. Zack laughed along with him.

"Yes, my work out. Not anything else," Zack insisted.

"IT'S A LIE!" Alex heard Martin yell. "HE WAS SUCKING MY DICK YOU COCKWANK!" Alex laughed and heard a scuffle over the phone as Zack yelled at Martin.

"Okay, can I come around?" Alex asked, once the pandemonium had passed.

"Sure," Zack replied.

-

Alex arrived at Zack and Martins shared apartment half an hour later, with three coffees in his hand. He buzzed for the door and waited for Zack or Martin to let him in, once he was in he had to walk up three flights of stairs to the apartment door.

"YOU BROUGHT COFFEE! ALEX I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE THEN I LOVE ZACK RIGHT NOW!" Martin kissed his cheek and took the coffees through to the kitchen to pour them into mugs.

"LOVE YOU TOO MARTY!" Alex yelled back. Zack pouted at Alex and pretended to slam the door in his face. Alex laughed and walked inside ahead of Zack.

"So it happened again?" Zack sighed. Alex nodded and ran his hand through his hair.

"What's wrong with me?" He looked up at Zack with a lost childs eyes. Zack could see the tears building up in his best friends eyes and sighed sympathetically.

Alex placed his head in Zack's lap once the bassist had sat down and started to sob a little bit. "I don't know why he doesn't want me... He told me he's dated guys before so I don't know why he hates me..." Alex sobbed. Zack stroked his hair and Martin came in with a tray of mugs and biscuits.

"He doesn't hate you, he loves you Alex. maybe he's just not interested in fucking. Or maybe he's scared..." Zack shrugged.

"I don't bite... Unless he's into that..." Alex giggled. Zack rolled his eyes and flicked Alex's nose.

"I mean, maybe he doesn't want to ruin your relationship," Zack shrugged. Alex huffed and crawled over to the other sofa. He lay his head in Martin's lap and let the other boy stroke his hair.

-

When Alex stormed out John panicked. He had no idea where Alex was going or whether he'd be safe out there on his own. Just because John wouldn't fuck him, didn't mean that John didn't love Alex, because he did, he just wasn't ready for sex.

He took out his phone and text Alex quickly. To: Alex - BABY COME BACK, PLEASE! I'M SORRY!xxxxxx John sent it and blinked back tears, he didn't mean to upset Alex. That was the last thing he ever wanted to do.

His phone buzzed a few minutes later and he saw the caller ID was Zack. He picked up immediately and placed the phone to his ear.

"Is Alex there?" John asked quickly.

"Yeah, he's really down... You have to tell him... I'm sick of him coming here in tears because you don't love him enough to fuck him," Zack replied.

"I know... But... I think I'm ready now..." John blushed at his own words and let out a small sigh.

"Don't let him pressure you John," Zack advised.

"I'm not..." He sighed again. "Tell him to come home? Please?" John begged. Zack agreed and hung up leaving John to think for a little while.

-

"Alex, I swear, I'm going to drag you kicking and screaming home if I have to!" Martin growled as he lifted Alex with ease and threw him outside their front door. "Go home! See John! He's worried!" Martin encouraged.

"But he doesn't love me!" Alex whined.

"SHUT UP DRAMA QUEEN! GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW!" Zack ordered, he slammed the door in Alex's face and turned to Martin with a grin. "I do believe you owe me something, Marty," Zack winked. Martin grabbed his hand and tugged him upstairs.

"Mhm!" Martin agreed, nodding with enthusiasm.

-

"I'M A VIRGIN!" John yelled as Alex walked through the door. He blushed and Alex frowned, he started to laugh then noticed the hurt expression on his face.

"Wait? Seriously? You? Oh... Okay." Alex shrugged and sat on the sofa. He pulled John into his lap and kissed his cheek. "I can deal with that, you should have told me," Alex smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
For my German buddies ;D