Status: Please tell me what you think :)

Forget About It [All Time Low fic]

Chapter 10

Jack rolled over not feeling Roo anywhere next to him he jumped up seeing the promise ring laying on the nightstand he threw the covers off him rushing out of the bedroom down the stairs.
“Roo?!” he yelled out hoping she would answer, hoping she didn’t leave like Shay had left Alex.
Jack looked into the living room not seeing her then rushed into the kitchen seeing her there dancing around with her ear buds in her ears a smile spread across his face standing there watching her dance, Jack stood there for a few minutes with his arms crossed a smile on his face as he walked inside the kitchen slowly walking toward her unplugging the ear buds from the radio smiling taking her hand turning her around and started dancing with her.
“Morning” Roo smiled.
“You know you nearly scared the fucking shit out of me when I didn’t see you there I thought you left.” Jack said wrapping his arms around her.
“I’m sorry” Roo wrapped her arms around his neck. “I couldn’t sleep so I took a shower but now I can’t remember where I put my ring.” She said. “And you’re crazy I would never leave you.”
Jack smiled at the last part holding her ring up, “You left it on the nightstand.” He slipped it back onto her finger bending down kissing her gently a smile still tugged upon his lips.
“We need to talk” Roo said looking at him seriously.
Jack bit his lip nervously, “A- about what?” he asked.
“I think you know” Roo said.
Jack bit his lip lightly, “A- about the Holly thing?” he asked nervously.
Roo nods slightly.
Jack sighed a little bit, “Y- yeah we do” he said.
Roo stood there waiting for him to talk.
“H- Holly was just a mistake, she meant nothing to me.”
“she doesn’t seem to think so” Roo said.
Jack bit his lower lip lightly, “I- I know, Roo the guys have tried I hope what Shay told her stuck to her because she left after that.”
“Girls like her always come back” Roo said sighing. “I’m not mad at you for sleeping with her, I just- I need to know why. I mean was I not enough? Did you get tired of me? Did you need space? I can give you space if that’s what you need we can figure something out please just tell me.” Roo said with tears rolling down her cheeks.
Jack bit his lip lightly seeing her cry , “Roo, no that’s not it at all I just I don’t know she came up to me and I know I should have stopped it but I didn’t I fucking regret it I wish I could take those two nights back.” He looked down then back up at her wiping away her tears with his thumb.
“I want to know if you’re done and that I don’t have to worry about each time you leave you won’t be with her.” Roo said.
Jack looked at her sighing wrapping his arms around her waist, “Roo Roo, I swear it won’t happen again.”
“You’re forgiven and trusted but I have to ask one more thing.” Roo said.
Jack had a smile on his face and nodded a little bit, “Oh? And what would that be?” he smiled.
Roo smiled at him, “Was she better than me?”
Jack stared at her and smiled kissing her lips softly, “I think we both know the answer to that.” He smiled.
“If she was I will drag you upstairs and show you how its done.” Roo said seriously.
Jack smirked a little bit looking at her, “Oh really?” he grinned a little.
“Well at least you know mine are real and you can touch anytime you want.” Roo smiled.
Jack smiled and laughed a little bit, “You know this is going to be hard with Shay and Alex not walking in on us everytime were like this.” He said.
“And like that I’m depressed again.” Roo sighed, “We need to get this album done so we can go home.
Jack smiled a little sighing, “I’m sorry, I just miss Lex, I’m worried about him.” He said.
“I am too, both of them I need to fix this.”
Jack sighed and was about to say something till Reckless and the Brave played again on the radio for the second time Jack smiled weakly wishing the others would be there so they could all celebrate.
“I can’t enjoy my god damn hard ass work.” Roo growled throwing a paper towel at nothing.
“feel better?” Jack asked.
“No!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe/comment