Status: This vignette is written deeply from my heart.

A Special Person

A Special Person

A Special Person

As we grow older, we would find someone to look up to. Someone to admire. A special person. The person I love and admire most is my mother.

My mother is slightly shorter than me, she is beautiful, and has black hair with pretty brown eyes. She always manages to look well-dressed. My mother is very special to me because of her morals and of all she has done for me in my life. She is a leader, and is dependable, determined, and attentive. My mother does a wonderful job educating me to be a good person in life. She has done the best job through life and experience to build a strong

My mother is a wonderful cook. She loves to prepare all kind of meals and desserts. On her free time, she would go to the kitchen and bake some of her delicious muffins with chocolate

Mother seems to be the perfect mother to a lot of people. They also tend to think that she has the perfect life too, with no problems or illness. But the truth is that, which I’m pretty disappointed and worried about, she has diabetes Type 1. My mother takes about three to four shots of insulin every day. She also forces herself to avoid sweet food, for the sake of her health as a diabetic person. I personally know that avoiding chocolate and sweets is a very hard thing to do, so I respect my mother very much and consider her as a great, brave, and kind hero. More like my family’s knight in shining armor.

In all, Mother has been a shining example in my life, not because she is my mother, but also because she is a person who taught me many important lessons that will help me throughout my entire life ahead. I love her and pray for her everyday to have a long life.