Caraphernelia

Chapter 10- Darling You'll Be Okay

Mike's POV
"Mike wake up.", Vic said as he shook me awake. I groaned and sat up. Everything that happened suddenly hit me. Tony wasn't here. My phone was blowing up with notifications from twitter with tweets all asking about Tony. I turned my phone off and pulled myself out of bed dreading the day. I'll let Vic and Jaime handle the fans.
After pulling on some random clothes Vic and I stepped out of the bus to visit Tony. Vic and Jaime had to go to a tour meeting since we had a show tonight and had no fill-in for Tony so I was alone. I needed to visit Tony anyways and not having them all there may be a good thing. it just means I could have time with Tony alone.
The hospital was freezing when I stepped in through the sliding doors and went up to Tony's room. Not many people were there which was unusual since yesterday the whole hospital was packed. A few people were rambling around though so I wasn't fully alone. I stepped into his room and sat on the corner of Tony's bed. I starred down at him and held his hand for a while. I sat like that for a while before I started to cry, "Baby boy, you have to be okay.", I softly spoke, "I love you more then anything. I'd give up forever if you'd just wake up." I started crying so much I was choking on my words so I just stopped. I leaned in and placed a kiss softly on his lips and I could feel them move. I stepped back as Tony's eyes fluttered open. Tears streamed down my face as the nurse walked in.
"I see you're awake sweetie.", she said as she messed around with his iv's and pulled out a few of the needles attached to his beautifully tattooed skin. He groaned as he tried sitting up and just gave up laying his head back down and still not saying a word. The nurse left just as quickly as she came in, leaving me and Tony alone.
"Tony...", I spoke walking closer to his bed, "I'm so fucking sorry. This is all my fault. If I was of just used my fucking head you wouldn't be hear right now. I'm sorry I did this too you."
"Mike, stop. Just please stop. I don't care about that. I'm just glad I have you here with me. Beau would of never done this. He would be off drinking or cheating right now. But not you. You're here with me.", Tony sobbed.
____________________________________________________________________
Tony's POV
Mike walked closer to my bed and laid down in to me wrapping his arms around me. Even in this hospital bed I felt safe because I had Vic here with me in my arms. I kissed the top of his forehead as we just laid there. A few minutes passed before a nurse was in to take out the rest of my iv's and check on me. I was able to sit up now and I wasn't in much pain, "Mr. Perry you do realize you're lucky to even be alive right now? The impact could of killed you. You must of either had an angel watching over you, or a strong will to live. But anyways, if you'd like you can go home now. But, we suggested you don't drive, don't drink, and rest.", and with that she turned and walked out.
_____________________________________________________________________
Mike's POV
My face lit up as we walked out of the hospital hand in hand. A few interviewers were there such as BryanStars but I wanted time with Tony alone we we blew them off and went to the bus. Tony immediately went and changed into, of course, his turtle pajamas. I laughed at his as he walked out in them acting sassy. I pulled him into my arms and softly kissed his lips missing the way they fit perfectly with mine. I always felt a spark when our lips connected. I pulled him to the bed for much needed cuddle time. We laid there for at least an hour before the boys came back with grim looks on their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah, only three more chapters left :o