Caraphernelia

Chapter 12- The Way He Moves

Tony's POV
I led Mike into the hotel and a million things raced through my mind. Was I really ready for this? What if I wasn't good enough? I shook those thoughts from my head as he wrapped his arms around my waist and gently kissed my neck, sending a shiver down my spine. My neck usually isn't a sensitive place, but every time he touched me I felt something new, and I always loved it. As his lips crashed onto mine warmth shot through my body. I wasn't sure who was leading who now, but we quickly made it to the bed. My mind started racing but my hands took over. I was never dominant. But, I ended up straddling Mike. I took his hands in mine and pinned them above his head as our lips met again. He whimpered from the loss of control but quickly I silenced him with another kiss. He rolled his hips into mine creating more fiction then I thought possible as I let a moan escape my lips.
"You have too many clothes on.", I growled, as my hands clawed at his shirt. I was still straddling Mike, but I gave him more control so he could swiftly remove his shirt. But, just as quickly as he got control, I took it back. My hands fumbled with his zipper before I had his pants off and thrown somewhere on the floor. I leaned into to him rolling my hips into his causing a moan to escape his lips as I leaned into his neck and attached my teeth to it. I sucked on his perfectly tanned neck while I palmed him through his boxers creating a moan to escape his perfect lips.
Mike withered under me as I flicked my tongue over where I just bit him. I looked into his eyes and bit my bottom lip before leaning in and kissing him unlike I ever had before. I felt a spark light in me as I leaned into the kiss more craving for him. His tongue slid into my mouth as I willingly lost the fight for dominance.
Mike forcefully pulled my shirt on and snatched my pants down leaving us both in just our underwear. Mike didn't get on top of me though, he let me keep straddling him, but made it very clear he was in charge now. Not that I minded. He tugged on my hair, pulling me down to him as our lips crashed together. They rhythmically moved with each roll of his hips making a moan produce in the back of my throat.
"Fuck Mike.", was all I could manage before his hand was down my underwear stroking me slowly. Torturously slow. I bit my lip as his thumb pressed against the tip making pre-cum leak over his hand. I slide my fingers under the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them off, making my boxers the only thing separating our naked bodies. But, he quickly changed that. Our clothes laid strewn over the floor. Mike let out a moan as I traced my finger lightly up and down his growing member. Quickly he took full dominance and was on top of me now grinding painfully slow against me. That boy really knew how to work his hips.
"Mike stop fucking with me and just fuck me already.", I growled pulling his lips to me. He chucked and got off the bed and pulled something out of his pocket. A condom. I laughed as he hoped back onto the bed. I laid there for a few minutes staring up at him wondering what he was going to do. He slipped in between my legs and ran his hands up my thighs as he held the condom packet in between his teeth. I brought my face up to his and took the condom with my mouth and ripped it open. He bit his lip as I slid the already lubricated condom over his throbbing member. After I rolled it on him pushed me back and opened my legs so he could slide between them. I wrapped my legs around his waist and tilted my head back as he slide his member over my hole. Slowly he slid it in. I winced a little from how big he was but motioned for him to go on. He slid almost fully out making me whimper. He grabbed at my member and pumped it rhythmically with his thrusts.I let a moan escape my lips as I clawed down his back letting him pump harder into me. He leaned in and flicked his tongue over my lips but went back to thrusting making me want more.
He pulled out almost all the way and changed his angle. I knew he had something in mind, but I wasn't sure what. He looked at me for conformation for him to go on and I could barely urge him to go on. Quickly he slammed into me hitting the perfect spot making me scream his name. He pumped into me like that a few more times and I nearly reached my limit, "Mike. I'm gonna-", and before I could finished my sentence he slammed into me making me cum streaks all over his chest as I squirmed.
He kept pumping into me though making me moan louder then I thought possible. Within a few more minutes Mike let out a low moan that was so seductive as I grabbed his hips and clawed them. Seconds later Mike cam as his breathing hitched. He pulled out of me and laid next to me pulling me into his arms and wrapping his arms around my chest.
"Tony, that was perfect.", Mike breathed kissing my forehead.
"I-I love you Mike.", I whispered as I intertwined my fingers with his.
Without missing a beat he responded, "I love you too Tony."
♠ ♠ ♠
What have i written? Oh god ;-;