Caraphernelia

Chapter 13- Bridal Style

Mike's POV
I woke up the next morning with Tony's bare body against mine. I missed this feeling, of his body pressed to mine. I really loved him, and it seemed like nothing could stop where our relationship was headed. I lightly kissed his forehead as I drifted back to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*3 months later*
Tour was finally over and we were all heading back to the safe havens we called home. Kellin decided to take a little detour back to the house Vic and I shared to spend some time with him before he had to fly back out to Florida with his band. Tony although, had to go back to the place he shared with Beau to get his stuff. I asked him if he needed my help, but he turned down my offer saying he needed to do this by himself. I still wish I would of went with him, this is Beau we're talking about. And the last time we saw him he was with the same guy who abused Tony for god knows how long. But, I suppose I'll respect his wishes and let him do what he has to do.
I spent my night unpacking and washing my horrid smelling clothes. They smelled almost as bad as Jaime's feet.
I laid down on my messily made bed and stared up at the ceiling lost in thought. I couldn't shake the feeling that Tony made a bad choice, but I knew if he needed help he'd call Jaime since he knew Jaime wouldn't freak out on Beau unlike me. So now, all I could do was wait for the love of my life to be in my arms again. I missed his touch, and the way his lips molded into my. I missed the small curves of his body that I could trace my hand down. Simply, I missed him.
_______________________________________________________
Tony's POV
I was too nervous to go to the home Beau and I shared alone so I called Jaime to come with me. I didn't want Mike to come, that would cause too much drama. But, if I was lucky, Beau and his band would be out partying as always. But, when we pulled up to the house, I had no such luck. Not only was Beau there, so was his band. The house was lit up with lights as music pumped throught the house.
"M-maybe we should come back another time.", I softly spoke as Jaime pulled into the driveway.
"No Tone's. You gotta do this now.", Jaime almost commanded.
I pouted, but dragged myself out of the huge black SUV Jaime insisted on buying. Jaime and I cautiously walked up to the house and planned on slipping through the party that was obviously going on inside but again, no such luck. There was no party, just really loud music. Beau was sprawled out on the couch, music sheets in hand writing with his band mates.
"Tony...", Beau softly spoke as he jumped from the couch. I looked not at him, but past him, not wanting our eyes to connect. Without speaking I walked up to Beau and slapped his face, and he stood there, either too shocked or too angry to do anything. Hopefully he wouldn't hit me back. I can't stand being hit. But Beau didn't hit me back, he didn't say anything, he sat back down and started writing again.
I quickly rushed up the stairs and grabbed the rest of my clothes I left here. There wasn't much but so it didn't take us long, but being here made it feel like forever. I wondered why Frank's stuff wasn't moved in already, I mean it's been nearly four months. Maybe he hadn't left his wife yet. But, fuck it. I don't care anymore.
________________________________________________________________
Mike's POV
It was around three in the morning when I was awoken to the sound of the front door opening and the sound of people struggling. I hoped out of bed and grabbed my bat I kept by my bed, just in case. Slowly I crept down the stairs trying to make as little noise as possible. The outline of two people danced around the room as I got nearer. I slipped next to the light, held the bat up, turned the light on, and screamed.
After a few seconds it registered in my mind what was happening, and it made me feel ridiculous. Tony and Jaime stood by the front door, boxes in hand, moving them towards the stairs.
"Mike what the fuck are you doing?", Jaime yelled as he struggled to pick up the box he dropped.
"I just-uhm...never mind. Doesn't matter. Need help?", I asked while grabbing for the boxes in Tony's hands and carrying up the stairs, even though he protested.
After Tony had all of his stuff in the room I now shared with him and Jaime had left I pulled Tony into my arms and carried him to my room, bridal style.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah, well this is it for now! Look out for the seque soon: Disasterology c: