Caraphernelia

Caraphernelia-Chapter 2

Tony's POV
Mike's drumming was perfection tonight. I couldn't keep my eyes off the way his hands moved so perfectly. Fans swarmed around us as we left the stage and Sleeping with Sirens took over, so of course Vic stayed around to watch Kellin sing and Jaime stayed to make sure they both safely made it to the bus, leaving me and Vic to ourselves. I wish I had that love like Vic and Kellin's. They supported each other no matter what, and their touring schedules never interfered with their playing, and it's an added bonus for the fans that ship Kellic. I look over at Mike who signed a few shirts here and there and shook some hands. I wish so much that he was mine, but he's straighter than all the members of Hollywood Undead combined. I was lost in thought as we headed back to the bus for half an hour before the offical signing. But, I looked over at Mike, who gave me an uneasy smile making me wonder what he needed to talk about as he sighed a blonde bimbo's big tits. I turned my head away as he whispered something in her ear and entered the bus. Whatever he said got her smiling because she fanned her face swooning over him. Anger flushed over me, but it's not like he's mine, so I shouldn't care.
"Mike, can we talk?", I asked sitting down on the couch and pulling off my shirt since it was now covered in sweat. He sat down next to me and pulled out a bottle of water, "Sure Turtle."
"Well uhm actually, it's about what you needed to talk to me about. I got your text but you've yet to talk to me about anything.", I said nervously looking down at my hands.
"Oh, uhm...I can't really remember, I was pretty tired when I sent that dude, and probably stoned. Don't worry, I'm sure it's nothing.", he said patting my shoulder and standing up, "Dude sets almost over, let's get back."
____________________________________________________________________
Mike's POV
Tony and I sat at the signing tables in awkward silence waiting for Vic who's probably wishing Kellin a good night. Jaime made his way through the screaming fangirls and sat down, saving the day. "What's up Hime-Time?", I asked bumping his fist.
"Well, fuck. I think you're brother may wanna tell you this one", he said as a confused look formed on my face. Vic walked behind the table and over to me and my eyes flicked to the silver band on his ring finger.
"Did he?", I asked Vic who's face lit up and nodded his head like a little school girl.
"He was singing Iris and called me on stage. He sat me down and played it acoustically and as he finished the song he did it in front of everyone.", Vic beamed making his way back to his seat. I was really happy for my brother and Kellin, but there was also jealousy. Jealousy because he had a love that was pure, sweet, true, and perfect. It was something I dreamed of. I looked over at Tony and he gave me a half smile, probably off in thought I guess. I smiled back as the fans were allowed in. Sleeping with Sirens was seated right next to us so Vic and Kellin would drive the fans wild by kissing and just being fucking adorable. I kept looking over at Tony and smiling when he was busy signing things for fans. I looked back over and Vic whispered something making Kellin look at me.
"Stop talking about me big bro, you may be older, but I can still kick your ass.", I said making the fans burst into laughter. Vic just smiled and went back to signing.
____________________________________________________________________
Vic's POV
The signing was crazy. We must of signed at least 200 pictures, shirts, etc., each. As I made my way back to the bus to spend some time we Kellin me and him called Mike over, because after tonight, we knew something was up.
"What's up bro?", Mike asked obviously confused.
"Tony.", is all I said to see his reaction. His face lit up slightly and he asked, "Yeah...what about him?"
"You like him don't you.", Kellin asked getting excited.
"I-I-uhm..uh. I don't know what you're talking about.", Mike stuttered trying to cover up.
"We saw how you looked at him tonight, we also saw how he looked at you, give it a shot.", and with that me and Kellin left hand in hand to get a hotel and have the night to ourselves.
____________________________________________________________________
Mike's POV
"Mike...we need to talk.", Tony said as I entered the tour bus.
"Tone before you say anything, there's something I have to do.", I said cutting him off.
"No Mike, if I don't say it now I-", and before he could finish I pulled him to me crashing my lips against his and immediately his tongue fought for dominance. We pulled away and I just smiled at Tony waiting for him to say something. He just smiled back and wrapped his arms around my neck, standing on his toes to kiss me again.Once we finally pulled away I asked him what he wanted to talk about.
"Oh well, you pretty much took the words right out of my mouth.", he said smiling and pecking my cheek. My face blushed red as there was a knock on the tour bus. Me and Tony look at each other confused as to who it could be. I went to open the door and standing there, ripped jeans and black tee, was Beau. My smile quickly faded as he walked past me and to Tony.
____________________________________________________________________
Tony's POV
"Tony baby, I'm so sorry. I just, I don't know what I was thinking. I need you in my life. I don't love Frank, I love you, and I couldn't love anyone else but you. I swear to you, if you just give me one more chance you won't regret it. I swear to you I have no intentions of hurting you, playing you or anything. If you fall for me, I will catch you and hold you as tight as I can throughout each and everyday.", Beau said wrapping his arms around my waist and quickly kissing me. I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't let me, and in an instant I heard the door slam shut behind me.
"Beau, I don't love you, I love Mike, and I have for a while. You breaking up with me was the best thing you could of ever done for me.", I said pushing past him to find Mike.
____________________________________________________________________
Mike's POV
I rushed out of the tour bus as quickly as I could. My heart was shattering. Tony didn't even try to pull away, and that's what hurt the most, he saw me there and knew what he did would hurt me, but he did it anyways. I passed a random band members and waved a hello but kept walking. Where to? I wasn't sure. I just knew I needed to get away. I got into my car that I made sure the tour manager drove here just in case I needed to go somewhere. I remember passing a few bars on the way here so I decided to check 'em out.
The bar was fairly empty except for a familiar looking blonde at the. I sat down next to her and ordered a drink realizing she was the girl whose tits I sighed earlier. I chugged a few shots and as things got blurry she finally talked," So Mr. Whiskey Hands, why aren't you out at some party?" I chuckled, "Because I'd rather talk to beautiful women like you." she giggled and ran her hand up my thigh,"Well, wanna show me what those whiskey hands can do?", she asked obviously flirting with me. I led her out to my car kissing down her neck a little as we drove back to the bus.
____________________________________________________________________
Tony's POV
Around three I awoke to the bus door opening and a girl giggled. I pushed back the curtain and saw Mike leading her to his bunk. I shut my eyes hoping this was just a dream, but I knew it wasn't. I heard them slip into the bunk below me as a tear shed down my face. I laid there drifting off into sleep as Mike and the bimbo kissed and then, as Mike usually does with groupies, fuck.
Around four thirty i awoke to Mike leading the girl out of the bus and laying down on the couch flipping through movies. I slid out of bed in my boxers, trying not to wake Jaime and sat on the ground next to the couch as Mike looked up at me, "What do you want?", he scowled.
"We need to talk.", I quietly said fidgeting with my calloused hands.
"You obviously said enough with Beau's tongue down your fucking throat.", he growled.
"I tried pushing him away Mikey...I really did. I don't want to be with him, I don't love him, I love you. I've loved you for so long now. I was so happy that you felt the same, but hearing you with...with that whore, it hurt.", I said as a tear streamed down my face. Mike leaned over wiping the tear from my face and stared into my eyes and I stared back. He leaned in, and then kissed me. Making me feel like I was in heaven.