Caraphernelia

Chapter 3 -We Ship It

Mike's POV
Tony and I laid in his bunk cuddling until Jaime came in shit faced stumbling through the door. Tony and I hoped out of bed and carried him to his bunk, "Yu-You guys, I love you guys so much. Ya know? Ya'll are..are perfect! Just, Turtle man, you-you treat Mike right okay?.", and with that, he passed out. Me and Tony broke out in a fit of giggles, "Well, at least we don't have to tell him about us.", Tony said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled Tony back into my bunk and wrapped my arms around him kissing him lightly as we both drifted off into sleep.
"Wakey wakey!.", Tony yelled pulling me out of the bunk. My eyes drifted open and the smell of bacon, eggs, and biscuits his my nose, "Did you cook breakfast?", I asked as we entered the kitchen.
"Well, I can't really cook, so me and Jaime went to the diner and got some breakfast for everyone. Vic and Kellin's gonna be hear soon so we can all head together.", he said as Jaime shuffled out of bed and into the kitchen.
"Well, this is a sight to see.", he said rubbing his eyes. My arms were around Tony's waist holding him and we both giggled.
"Just, keep it down at night mmkay? I've heard Vic before and that shit, just no." We all burst out into laughter as Kellin and Vic entered the van and plopped down on the couch.
"Have a fun night?", Tony asked as he pulled away from me. Vic just smirked and pulled Kellin into his lap.
________________________________________________________________________
Tony's POV
We left for the next venue a few hours later as we all waved goodbye to the SWS gang, even Kellin. He said he needed to spend some bonding time with his band and Vic agreed that we needed to do the same thing.
"Tone's, Hime-Time, and Mike!", Vic yelled from the lounge, "We need to talk.", me and Mike rolled out of his bunk and into the lounge taking a seat on the couch as Jaime walked in.
"What's up?", Jaime asked giving him a confused look.
"Bless the Fall has made a sudden change of heart and wants to join the tour. It's not my decision, even if this is our tour. They'll be waiting for us all at the next venue which leads me to say, Mike, no matter what he says, stay fucking calm. He's gonna try something, so just, stay on your best behaviour. Mmkay?", and with that we were off to the next venue.
________________________________________________________________________
Mike's POV
"Turtle!", I yelled as I was searching through my bad.
"Yeeeeees?", he asked with a smirk on his face wearing my black wifebeater that says 'Mike 69' I laughed and pulled him to me, "I was gonna wear that baby.", I said kissing his forehead. He pouted, "But it looks so cute on me.", I smiled and nodded because, it's true. The shirt was a little long oh him but I fit to his muscles perfectly.I pulled out a pair of jean shorts, not those fucking ugly ones that Justin Timberlake wears, but the tight one's that fit me perfectly and decided on no shirt, it drove the fans crazy, and it was nearly 100 degrees outside.
We all stepped off the bus and the sun immediately hit my face as I searched for my glasses, and of course Tony was trying to be funny and was wearing not only his sunglasses, but mine. I snatched them away and placed them perfectly on my face, "Heeeey!", Tony yelled trying to reach for them. I just giggled as I held them over my head, knowing damn well that short stuff could barely reach my lips, let alone over my head. I giggled as he squirmed around trying to get it as we walked over to the booths.
"Oh hi Beau.", I heard Tony mumbled as we bumped into the Bless the Fall group. As we walked off Beau looked Tony up and down and his eyes stopped out the 'Mike 69' on the back of his shirt. Beau's face turned red and i just chuckled wrapping my arm around his waist making sure Beau was still looking. I didn't turn around to see his facial expression, but I knew he was pissed. We sat down at the Pierce the Veil booth and I looked around noticing Vic and Kellin kissing, driving the fans waiting outside to buy merch and meet members go crazy. I looked over at Tony and gave him a sly look that said it all. Tony walked over to Kellin and Vic and started casually talking to them.
I slipped over there and wrapped my arms around his waist making the fans full out the video cameras as they watched in amazement, but what would drive them wild is what I would do next, I pulled him closer and crashed my lips against him hearing a moan escape his lips as I sucked on his tongue.
The fans screamed and I yelled back, "Yeah girls, we ship it too!", which made the crowd roar even more. "But what about Beau?.", once girl in the back yelled and of course, Beau had to come walking up right as they said that but at first I didn't notice so I had to make a comment, "That slag left my Turtle and broke his heart!", the crowd roared as Beau proceeded to talk me, making Tony yelp as he was ripped from my arms. I heard Vic holding him back shushing him, "He can handle this Turtle, let him fight it out, he'll be okay".