Caraphernelia

Chapter 5- Truth Or Dare?

Tony's POV
"Mike?", I asked as he stirred in his bunk bellow me.
"Huh? Turtle go to sleep.", and with that I was out of my bed and plopping down on his, "Get off of me fatty.", he giggled as I straddled him.
"Why are you awake?", I asked staring down at his bare chest underneath me.
"Because a turtle woke me up!", he half yelled, half whispered since everyone else on the bus was asleep except for Jaime who was driving for the moment. I giggled as I ran my hand down his caramel skinned chest and started tickling him, "Tooooooonny!", Mike yelled sounding almost like a moan, causing Vic and Kellin to wake up. "Keep the sex sounds to a minimum!", Kellin yelled as they hopped out of the bunk and pushed our curtain back. "Wow little bro, who knew you'd be the screamer.", Vic commented as they made their way to the front of the bus, "Drinking tiiiiiiiime!", Kellin yelled as Jaime pulled us into the venue parking lot late at night. By the time we were pulled into the parking lot the Sleeping with Sirens gang was already by the bus , booze in hand.
Tony and I slid out of the bunk in our tight boxer briefs and met the group in the front of the bus. "Stop acting like a little school kid!", I said as Kellin demanded to play truth or dare.
"But I wanna!", he yelled pouting like a little kid. We all knew Kellin would get his way sooner or later so we all agreed and sat in an awkward circle.
"So, I got this app on my phone the other day...sexy truth or dare.", and with that Kellin typed in the names and we began. Kellin went first shaking his phone to see his dare. 'Strip down to your underwear, if you're not wearing any, oh well.'. We added our own rules such as, if you don't do it you drink, but we were already drinking anyways. Kellin shed his clothes and shook the phone, making the name land on me. 'Truth or Dare?' read the screen but before I could do anything Mike clicked dare for me and kissed me before I could protest. Not that I minded after I read what it said, 'Kiss anyone in the room of your choice, tongue is required.' I smirked at Mike and took a big swig of beer before straddling him and sliding my tongue in his mouth sucking on his tongue lightly causing him to moan and grab my ass. I pulled away with a smirk leaving Mike hard and drunk.
________________________________________________________________________
Vic's POV
Five beers later, two games of 'Truth or Dare' and an awkward lap dance from Justin, I was done, and Tony obviously was too. He leaned against Kellin as he was typing the names for the new game, "Sorry guys, but I'm gonna sit out on this one.", I said grabbing another beer and laying on the couch where Tony decided to join me on a couch not big enough for two, so he laid on top of me. Before I knew it his mouth was smashed against mine and his hand was working its way down my body. I knew the other bandmates where here, but the alcohol was blocking my mind too much to care right now. Gabe and Justin made 'woo sounds' and whistled at us but we still just kept going at it.
"Get a fucking room you guys!", Vic screeched slapping at me and Tony. Tony leaned up smirking at me and pulled me off the couch and into my bunk. I gasped for air as it seemed all the air was taken from me as Tony slid on top of me, his tight boxer briefs on the floor beside the bed. The gang started blaring music as Tony's hands traced down my body and I craved his touch. I wanted to explore his body, and make him scream. Tony's naked body grinded against me as I worked on my own underwear. Now our hard cocks were rubbing against each other as I craved for more friction. My hands slid down the crease of his back and grabbed his ass spanking it hard making a moan escape from Tony's lips. Soon Tony was searching my bunk for a condom and biting his lip pouting when he couldn't.
I grabbed Tony's hand and kissed the top of it, "Tony, let's not do this. Okay?" The look on his face looked hurt.
"Oh, I get it...you don't want me.", Tony slurred pulling his underwear back on. I grabbed Tony and pulled him back to me, "Far from it baby, but I want this to be special." Tony's face lit up as he traced circles on my chest. I pulled him to me as he cuddled against my chest and slowly falling asleep in my arms. "Wow Mike, done so quick?", one of the boys yelled from the front of the bus.