Caraphernelia

Chapter 8- Leave the Scene Smelling of Dead Roses

Mike's POV
"What the fuck just happened?", I breathed setting the bottle down ans staring at the floor. Tony has a special night planned for us, something better then sitting here stoned and drunk with my boyfriends ex fiance. I curled up in a ball crying, Tony's never going to talk to me again. I've fucked up...but maybe...Maybe I could fix it! But not right now. I need sleep and my bed was calling me. I curled up to the empty pillow Tony uses and cried into it wishing he was here in my arms. I can't believe I fucked everything up. Tony is my everything. Soon I drifted off into dreamless sleep as I tossed around waiting for Tony to come back.
A few hours later my phone started blaring King For A Day. I adjusted my eyes to the light and looked at the caller ID, Tony. My heart fluttered as I answer,"Michael Fuentes?", the voice on the other end said sternly. "Uhm yeah? Why do you have Tony's phone?', I asked confused and wanting to talk to Tony,"It would be best if we could talk in person. I'm Dr. Ski at Memorial Hospital.", Dr. Ski said without answering my question making my heart drop. I dropped the phone and rushed out of my bunk waking Jaime up,"Take me to the hospital.", I said as my words still slurred a little. "Dude, it's two in the morning, what's wrong?", Jaime growled slipping out of bed. "Something's happened to Tony, just come on. He took my car so just fucking drive the bus. I can't." I slurred throwing pants and Tony's hoodie on. Jaime jumped into the drivers seat without another road as we sped out of the parking lot and to the hospital. I sat on the couch and let my tears fall. If Tony's not okay, then I can't live with myself. If he hurt himself it'll be all my fault. Tears streamed my face as Jaime pulled into the nearly empty lot as I ran out to the E.R.
"Tony Perry. We're here to see Tony Perry.", I barked at the nurse.
"Uhm, room 416, second floor.", she said with a grim look on her face. Jaime ran in after me and followed me up the elevator and to Tony's room. Before the doctors would let me in they had a big bulky nurse stop me.
"Are you family?", he asked eyeing me up and down.
"I uhm...I'm his-", I stuttered trying to form words.
"He's his cousin. Hi, I'm Jaime, Tony's brother, so would you kindly let us in?", Jaime asked with his big smile on his face. The nurse stepped aside and let us in. Tony laid on the white sheet attached to at least four machines. His heart still beeped normally but he wasn't awake.
"This right here is his feeding tube, that of course is his heart monitor and the pressure he has on his brain at the moment, and that just shows us how much medicine he has, how it's working, and a few other things.", the doctor said walking in with his papers.
"Woah woah woah, what happened?", I asked looking down at Tony as a tear slipped down my face.
"Ah yes, sorry. Well, we don't know exactly what happened but we're guessing since the roads where slippery and he was down one of our most dangerous roads, he crashed. We currently have him in a drug induced coma due to the pressure on his brain and the pain he would be in would be too much to bare.", and with that the doctor gave us a grieving look, and left. Jaime gave me a knowing look and stepped out of the room sitting near the door, but giving us our time.
"Tony baby...", I whispered rubbing his cold arms. I pulled the blankets over him and kissed his forehead. I crawled up next to him and pulled him into my arms making sure not to mess up his cords. Slowly I started drifting asleep as the monitors beeped behind me.
_______________________________________________________________
Vic's POV
"Don't go in there.", Jaime told me as me, Kellin, and Sebastian all walked into the hospital.
"What happened?", Kellin pipped in next to me.
"Mike and Tony got into a fight, he won't talk to me about it though. I just know Tony got pissed and drove off. He got into a crash and that's all we know. They haven't told Mike yet, but Tony's not doing well, and you know if Mike hears that he'll be worse off then Tony.", Jaime said as tears streaked his face. Jaime and Tony are bestfriends. Jaime knew everything about him.
I walked into the room alone to see my little brother curled up next to Tony asleep, "Mike?", I whispered trying to wake him up. He groaned and rolled over looking me in the eyes. His eyes were red from crying, "C'mon.", I said pulling him up from the bed.
"What are you doing?", he asked pulling his arm away, "You don't need to be here right now. Kellin and Sebastian will stay. You and Jaime are coming with me.", I said pulling him out of the room.
"He-", Mike growled pointing to Sebastian, "Isn't allowed anyfuckingwhere near Tony, got it?", he growled at the scared Kellin.
"I...uhm...uhhh...okay.", Kellin squeaked kissing me and going into Tony's room,
_______________________________________________________________
Sebastian's POV
"Kells?", I asked looking in on them. He pushed me away from the door, "I'm not supposed to let you near him.", Kellin sternly said.
"Come on Kellin, no matter what's happened I still love Tony, just let me see him before Mike comes back. 'Cause you know when he does he won't let me see him.", I begged Kellin, making myself cry a little. Kellin stepped aside and sat out in the hallway letting me go past. I looked down at Tony's limp almost lifeless body and cried. I did fuck up with him, but he deserved it. He tempted my anger. He knew the shit he did pissed me off, so I put him in his place. I clenched the metal railing on his bed so tight my knuckles turned white.
"Fuck.", I yelled at no one in particular, "You're mine Tony! Not that that that fucking assholes!", I yelled at his cold body.
Kellin stood out of the door in shock, "Get out.", he commanded. I looked at him with pleading eyes, but he didn't change his mind. I walked past him, through the doors, and out to the streets.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah, this was my favorite story to write, and now that I'm reading over it I just...fuck all my feels. Possibly gonna write another Perrentes because there just isn't enough of it in this world. It'll probably be a side project to The Monster Inside of Me and Bewitched. Or maybe I should do a sequel to this? I've wanted to for a while now and this may be the perfect time. It'll be a weekend thing though.
Should I do a sequel? :o