Marked

Aurina[/url]--> Aurina Devi[/url]--> Devi

Aeron[/url]--> Aeron

Image


Devi Eustace is a mage, but not any mage, she’s a war mage. She’s one of the toughest fighters that think quickly on their feet and are hard to kill. Though she isn’t just a mage, she’s part Fey, and mages that aren’t full blood tend to be discriminated against. Yet she’s an exception, she’s a product of a political marriage to stop the war between Mages and Fey, between the #1 War Mage and the Light Fey’s Second Princess.

Out of four children she is the third eldest and not at all interested in the battle for the Fey throne. Originally the Fey throne was to be inherited by the first Fey Prince, but after a scandalous discovery he was stripped of the throne. After him the line of succession became grim, the Second Fey Princess died of unknown reasons, and Devi’s eldest brother became the throne inherent. Within the year of preparation a coup d'état rose, and within battle he died.

Fey and Mages are in chaos calling the political marriage a curse of death, as now threats circle the Devi’s elder sister, Aurina. Determined to make her Queen, Devi promises to keep all danger at bay with all her power. Though it is mostly so she doesn’t have the Throne thrown in her lap.

While trying to keep her sister safe Devi comes across the most wanted man in both the world of Mages and Fey. Aeron Coope, the leader of the coup d'état and the one who killed her brother. Devi hates him, she knows she hates him, and yet for some odd reason her body reacts strangely towards him. Her heart sways to the sound of his voice while the mark on her hand burns in pain. It’s obvious that Aeron is dangerous, but can Devi protect her sister from him? Even more, can she protect herself from him?