For Lucy

Growing up, won't bring us down.

A year Later:-

The show was incredible, she always watched the Hometown shows at the Marquee, Vee and Kenny were moving in together, and so she had been moving Kenny's boxes all day, she felt drained, why was his record collection so big, she had no idea, not she could complain she guessed, John was amazed at the wardrobe she'd brought with her, when they decided to live together, 6 months and 3 days ago.

'Gu, darling' John hugging her, she smiled, as he embraced her, 'I love you' 'I love you too Johnny' he kissed her head, 'come with me' John took her hand and lead her to the car, 'I wanna go on a drive' 'alright-' this was typical John behavour anyway, thinking of Hello World, 'get in, quickly!' 'alright, calm down!' she grinned, getting in shotgun, John drove her to a spot on the edge of town, where the sun was beginning to set.

Lucy admired the view with John in, as he paced nervously, 'are you ok, I hate it when you're like this' stroking his hand, 'I'm fine, I just wanted to ask you, if you would marry me, I can't imagine myself with anybody else Lucy, and I hope that's mutual' 'of course it's mutual, I love you' throwing her arms round his neck on tiptoes, he picked her up and hugged her, 'I love you too, Lu, and I wanna tell you that forever' she smiled, 'mutual, John, honey' he grinned.

'You should wear this' slipping a diamond ring on her finger, 'it's gorgeous, you shouldn't' 'all for you my Lucy' he kissed her lips softly, she grinned mid-kiss, 'we're getting married' 'yes we are' she smiled, kissing him back, 'glad you liked cake' he laughed, 'so am I' they giggled, heading back to the venue, 'did you do it' 'yeah, I did!' 'congratulations, both of you' she smiled, wrapping an arm round her waist, John grinned, thinking who else would he want to spend his life with?

--

The wedding was on a quiet, sunny, spring morning in Tempe, he took her hands, at the altar, as Lucy wore a long flowing Cinderella dress, which made her look like the princess she deserved to be, exchanging vows, he didn't think he would be doing this at 26, but then again, this was inevitable, why wait for a second longer than needed?

Lucy fiddled with the ring on her finger, 'congratulations Gu, you look incredible' Vee hugged her, 'you really do' wiping her eyes, 'so, where's the honeymoon' 'I don't know, John arranged it' she smiled heading to join her husband, he smiled as she approached, 'I need to go change, I'll be right back-' 'need a hand' 'you can wait until tonight' John pouted, 'patience sweetheart' he grinned, letting her change into her reception outfit, staying in his suit.

John held her for the first dance, Hopeful Romantic being played by This Century in the bckground, she snuggled into his chest as he grinned holding her, John kissed her head, 'I love you Lucy O'Callaghan' 'I love you, John O'Callaghan' she grinned, kissing him deeply, 'wanna go back to the hotel?' 'I think so' 'I'll let you know where we're going' 'oh,, tell me' 'Hawaii?' 'that's amazing' 'wanna see you Hula' 'I wanna see you Hula!' they laughed, leaving their party.

John held her in bed, 'I had no idea how much I'd love you, when I met you, but boy am I glad I still have you' he kissed her neck, 'I had no idea either, but I'm glad we work so well' she smiled, snuggling into him, she fell asleep, hoping she always could do this, and he felt the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this is alright, Lucy :)