For Lucy

Look out, baby.

The sickness was taking a toll so much on Lucy's work, John was on tour for another week, and she couldn't feel worse, and she didn't want to feel that bad for homecoming, it was their 3rd anniversary after all the day he came back from Brazil, she sighed, running to the loo, 'Lucy?' 'yes?' 'no offence, but have you done, maybe a pregnancy test?' getting the rest of the day off, she headed for a chemist, picking up every test she could find.

The row of tests on the bathroom sink waiting for results was enough to make her bite her nails, would they just hurry up, one even told you when it was made, Jesus, she checked them after half an hour, all of them positive, would he be happy? She looked at the date, of course, August, his birthday present, she laughed, he definitely did all the right things that night, heading to a doctors, she got all the pregnancy appointments arranged, her first scan, in a few days.

-x-

She held the photo in her hand, nervous as to what John would think he's be pleased she thought, I mean this could be John the Sixth inside of her, 'are you alright, baby?' she smiled quickly, John knew her too well, she was nervous as the day they took the Chicago trip, 'John, I don't know what you'll think-' 'what's up?' she passed him the picture, biting her lip, 'you're pregnant?' he grinned, 'y-yeah' 'oh, baby, we're having a baby, that's amazing!' she grinned too as he grabbed her in a hug, 'if it's a boy, has to be called John' 'I know!' they laughed.

'No white wine tonight?' 'nahh, gotta take care of myself' 'she's drinking for two guys' 'you're having a baby?' she nodded with a grin, John hadn't removed the smile from his face since she had told him after the show, 'yes, we are, number six, could be being made as we speak' 'how far along?' 'I know the date it was created but, it's 14 weeks' 'really?' she waved him over, 'your birthday' he grinned, as she whispered it in his ear.

-x-

The birthing process was painful, Lucy held on to John's hand closing her eyes, and pushing with all her might, John hated seeing her in so much pain, even Vee and Kenny had turned up to give him support, 'how are you two going?' 'going well, I think' Vee smiled, 'Kenny has been put off kids, by you two, and I am kinda fine with that right now' John laughed, 'it's not so bad'.

'Mrs O'Callaghan, you have a son' she grinned, exhausted, she laid down on the bed, 'you can name him John, literally John' John laughed, 'John Cornelius O'Callaghan the Sixth' 'our nephew, how fucked up is that?' Kenny laughed, kissing Vee's cheek, maybe it isn't so bad' 'maybe, I do like practicing' she winked, 'my son, Jesus, someone to get disappointed by the Diamondbacks with' Lucy laughed, 'definitely' laughing.

John held Lucy's hand, 'thank you' she smiled, 'any time, well, kind of, give me time to recover, and a couple of years-' he laughed, 'all the time you like sweetheart' they giggled, 'she's beautiful, she has your eyes' John blushed, 'aww, you're so cute Johnny' he laughed, 'I'm glad you think so still' 'in the 4 years of known you, well you've never disappointed me, thank you' 'I never want to' they kissed.

they lived happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this is fine :)