Royalty or Royal Pain?

The Intro: The Battle

My name is Aikanáro Palantír.

The battle was between my people, the Elven race nicknamed the Old Masters, and the chimera people who call themselves the Superiors. The Superiors sent their entire population against ours. As far as I know, due to their surprise attack we number six and they lost half of their entire population and they have 7 veterans who survived the Old Superiority.

I along with four other children were put under the protection of our weakest but best soldier. I'm called Humanik, the children are as follows: Mechanized, Fletch, Beckon, and Alínelzí, our caretaker's name is Maethor Chímanomí. The hope of our ancestors was that we would find allies that will help us survive and eventually reclaim our land when we are ready to fight the Superiors again.

Listen to the story to be told. For now let us get back to the battle.

The Superiors had been slowly crawling closer to our territories. We were worried for over a decade. When we finally let out guard down they struck us hard and fast. The surprise attack allowed them to slaughter our weaker soldiers immediately.

Leading our defense was five of our best fighters. They went down in the first few minutes of the fight. The Superiors eventually trapped all our remaining soldiers along with my family. Our soldiers stood no chance due to sheer numbers and exhaustion.

For the first time in over a century I saw my entire family fighting. I had rarely seen any of them spar, let alone fight. Right before they went down, us 'kids' were sent away under Maethor's protection.

I can only assume my entire race except for the 6 of us are dead. I will be looking for help among any and all the races. We will be training for war and travelling through every area that is not controlled by the Superiors. Maethor fears the Superiors will attempt more offensives now that my people are out of the way.

Will I have to unite long time foes? Will I have to work to unite the vampires and lycanthropes against the Superiors? If I can find no allies and unite no races what will happen to my race and my world?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This my first story so bear with me.