Royalty or Royal Pain?

The Escape

Blades clashing, the hiss of arrows flying from bows, the sizzle of magic being formed and used.

This is what my group consisting of me(Aikanáro Palantír), Mechanized, Fletch, Beckon, Alínelzí, and Maethor Chímanomí had to deal with. There in the middle of the fighting surrounded by dying family, friends, and soldiers I slashed, stabbed, blocked, chopped, and dodged the enemies all around our forces.

Then my father fell and everything went from horrible to worse-than-hellish. I do not know if many or any of the rest of my family survived, few friends outside of my remaining group were still alive when we left, the only soldier I saw still standing was our guardian.

We had to escape fast. However, I was enraged. I fought my way with my group and my mother and her group. I was unable to feel fear or exhaustion. I had switched to fighting with my glaive which had previously been on my back. I was twirling my double bladed staff with disregard, not paying attention to those around me. I had even started using my magic at full blast for the first time ever.

The very superiors that were able to beat my father and the best soldiers fell under me. We finally reached my father's body and the failing group protecting his body from disrespect and shame. My mother took something from my father and handed it to Maethor. He was able to fight faster and harder and he was able to cut a swathe to a secret passage way. However, someone must have tipped the Superiors off as the passage was already crawling with them.

Maethor pulled back out the thing my mother gave him, a pendant with the engraving of a key. I took it from him and pressed it to the floor and we were teleported out through the ceiling. None of us, including him, knew where we arrived at. It was almost too dark to see, we found a light source and when we turned it on we were able to see the room we were in. It looked like it had once been grand, but there were claw marks, scratches, marks from weapons, blood, dust, dirt, and rust covering all the walls.

But our escape was still not over. We found out that the legends about the 3 toughest Superiors were all true, possibly even under-exaggerated. There was midnight grey Superior, which was hiding in the shadows or which the shadows were trying to hide in. There was red Superior, which was enveloped in flickering flames of ever changing colors. Last but not least was brown Superior, twice as tall as the others who already stood 4 feet taller than the tallest of us. He, she, it was the most formidable looking with his arms at least 5 feet around and a massive sword that all the races contributed into crafting. Atomsmasher had to have been at least 6 feet wide, 10 feet tall, weighed at least all 5 of us together, and enchanted so that it was nearly impossible to destroy. Not one of the crafters is still alive so it is unknown how to destroy it.

The pendant was once again utilized. Maethor placed it to my head and I blacked out. I later was told that I turned into a giant hulking form with dual swords to rival brown Superior's. They had not been expecting that and were dazed long enough for us to escape from the room.

We have been on the run since. We escaped to the lands that vampires and lycanthropes compete for.

Will we find safety between the races or escape their lands too?