Royalty or Royal Pain?

Aftermath

My name is Aikanáro Palantír.

My group survived the attack staged by the Superiors. As soon as we got away from the elite Superiors I turned back into my 6 foot, 2 inch tall elvish form with my blonde hair, pointed ears, thin but muscular body, and my relatively over-sized legs.

I was still on an adrenaline rush so I took no notice of my wounds. I had lost my left pinky finger and looking back I remembered a twinge of pain in my hand but took no notice in my rage. I had a scar on my right ear, there was a scar on my right eye, my right foot had the three smaller toes broken somehow, my back had been shredded from when I pulled ahead of my group to get to my dad. I passed out in pain and exhaustion right when we finally became safe again.

Fletch had lost his right ear completely, he had lost his pinky toe from a blocked slash, but other than that he came out unscathed. Beckon had aged 3 elven years from all the magic he had used in the fight healing us when possible since it was always needed and blasting out magic against the Superiors. Mechanized had lost his nose, could no longer sleep on his back, could barely sleep on his sides and stomach even after healing from Beckon. Alínelzí had his right knee torn out of the socket and his left shoulder dislocated. Maethor came out unscratched, but emotional scarred.

He had seen his soul mate killed, the closest thing to a father(my dad, the king) fallen, and the kingdom he was sworn to protect torn apart.

Then they brought up the fact that I looked older too. Apparently I had overextended my magic for I had aged 10 elven years.

That was just what happened to my group. Maethor had learned from the lycanthropes and vampires that the Superiors were destroying our homeland. I can only assume that to mean there is little to no resistance left from the Old Masters. I remember my mother losing all her hair on the left side of her head to a glancing blade. I remember endless amounts of bodies belonging just to the outnumber Old Masters.

We have been Lycanpyre territory for 3 months now. Yes I said Lycanpyre because the lycanthropes and vampires have teamed up in our cause to achieve victory of the Superiors. Even they are afraid of what the Superiors could do to their races. The Superiors have dug themselves a hole in which it will be hard to get out of.

Will they get a strong enough support base to fend off our allies if we gather more or will they lose?