Status: sorry i havent updated in ages omg i suck, two chapters to make up

Our Holiday

The Hotel

Zack's P.O.V

We'd been driving for about an hour now. I couldn't wait to get out on to the beach. "Ahh not long now" said Rian who was driving. "About half an hour" 'shame' I thought. Don't get me wrong, couldn't wait to start our holiday, but I loved sitting in the front, staring out at the open road an the sunset. I was distracted from my thoughts by Alex speaking. "Our hotel is super close to the beach too!" squealed Alex. He was like an excited puppy! Jack was asleep with his earphones in in the back, head on Alex's chest and arms wrapped around him. I internally giggled, something HAD to be going on between them! Rian must have sensed what I was thinking as he let out a happy sigh.

We turned off the highway and reached a small dusty road. It was literally just like a road in a western film. Tumble weed and everything. I'm actually pretty sure we saw a cowboy. A cowboy in California. Ok Zack, ok. Man I'd been awake a long time. "Ooh I love this song!" Jack yawned, awaking from his sleep. "Aw hey sleepy head" Alex said softly, moving Jack's fringe out of his face as he sat up. "ALL THE. SMALL THINGS. TRUE CARE. TRUTH BRINGS." We all sang at the top of our voices. Soon enough the song was over and we returned to usual conversation.

"Hey look its our hotel!" Rian said, pulling into a carpark. It was just about sunset when we got there and it looked beautiful. The four of us got our luggage out of the vehicle and locked up. We walked up the curb and through the large doors of the lobby. This place looked completely different on the outside. It looked really posh and the type of place you'd see movie stars and people in suits and ties at breakfast. But no - it was completely different. There were guys in Bermuda shorts and flipflops carrying surf boards. Girls in bikinis with cocktails in their hands. The walls were decorated a light blue, with shell ornaments and driftwood doorframes. It was a surfer hotel. This place was amazing.

"Hey how can I help?" A girl asked as we aimlessly wandered around the reception area. There was no desk or anything, it was so.. Informal. The girl was a short brunette, with striking bright green eyes and a friendly smile. Her hair was draped in loose curls along her shoulders and she was wearing soft denimn shorts, a black tank top and pink flipflops. "Sir?" she asked again. Where had the others gone?! I looked around for my bandmates. Rian was taking a phone call at the other side of the room and Alex and Jack had run off somewhere to be seen. Probably fucking in a cupboard somewhere. "I-er, yeah I have two rooms booked under the name Merrick?" I stuttered out. "Oh, come this way" I went to follow her, but realised the others had left me with their bags. Great. "Excuse me- erm-" I tried to shout the girl, but I didn't know her name. She looked back to see I was struggling. "Emily, my name's Emily." she laughed. "Hey, Emily, I'm Zack, can you pick up a couple of these bags?"
"Sure" she smiled. "Come this way" we picked up two bags each and padded along the hallway.

"Up these stairs" she said, smiling at me. "Okay" I followed. "Its these two rooms"
"Thanks" I smiled. "I guess I'll just sit and wait for the guys" I laughed, walking into one of the rooms. "Hey Zack?" she shouted. "Yeah?" I said, peeking my head around the door. "You want a tour of the hotel while you wait?"
"Sure!" I smile.

We went down another corridor, this one adorned with pictures of sunsets and parties on the beach. "Down here is the indoor pool and spa. There's a diving pool, a swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and a salon. We also have a gym.. Which you clearly don't need.." she trailed off. I blushed. Oh god she was hitting on me. And she's not a Fangirl. She hasn't even mentioned ATL yet. I realised I hadn't replied yet. I just smiled and said thanks.

We walked down some more stairs and walked into the hotel's bar. Well, we found Jack and Alex. Wow they were pretty much hammered. Where the hell was Rian anyway? My thoughts were interrupted by Emily speaking to me. "Are they your friends?" she laughed, noticing me staring in terror at the pair. "Y-yeah, they haven't been out in a while.."
"Clearly! Well, I'll leave you to them, see you round!" she walked off, back to the reception area and to other guests staying in the hotel. She turned back briefly, and I gave her a shy wave.

I walked over to the two of my bandmates who were downing shots at the bar. "Zaaaackk maan, where you been? Is that your guuuuurrrlfriend?" Jack slurred. "No jack, Emily isn't my girlfriend. I think you two should stop drinking now.." I said, Trying not to be pushy. "Awww Zaaack you're borrrriingg!" Alex said, swaying slightly. "How long HAVE you two been drinking?!" Surely a couple of hours can't do that much damage? Damn lightweights. "I think we should go up to our rooms now."

I dragged the two drunks uo the stairs and along the corridor where our rooms were. "You two - that room, your bags are inside" I said, signalling to the room on the right. "Okaaay Zack, Niiight" Jack sempt even more drunk than before, if that was possible. The pair went into their room, and I went into the one which I was supposed to be sharing with Rian, wherever he was. I needed a good nights sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG.

I'M WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER NOW TO MAKE UP FOR IT.

Hope you liked this chapter anyway, comments appreciated:)

Next chapter WILL contain Jalex! xo