Mending a Broken Girl

1

I was crouched in the corner of my all black bedroom. The color being black so that if there were any blood stains it wouldnt show. 'just 1 more day of this and I'll be off to start my apprenticeship with a potion's master' I thought as i endured the very painful kicks and hits my father and mother inflicted on me. 'just 1 more day you can make it'.

"You are not going to that damned school to be a damn teacher Hermione who would want you anyways"Dr.Granger yelled at me.

"I wanna go dad please its my dream"I cried which I happen to do very often because of all the bruises and cuts on my body and thats very strange for a 19 almost 20 year old girl to say.

"Well your not going and thats final if you leave the house tonight and go I will find and kill you!"Dr.Granger said in his drunken rage and threw the remnince of his beer and the bottle at me and I screamed when the beer seeped into my open wounds.

I just tightly closed my eyes and waited for them to leave. When they did I opened up my eyes again and grabbed my overly sized jacket and threw it on and left the Granger residence and contacted the Knight Bus using my wand. when the bus arrived I quickly got aboard the bus so it could drive insanely fast as always to my destination. "To the Ministry of Magic Please" I said to Stan.

"To the Ministry of Magic HeadQuarters"Stan said to Ernie.

The Knight Bus did as always and drove insanely fast to the Ministry of Magic and then I got off and went inside and to the Department of Teaching. She walked inside to Ron Weasley the new boss of that department. "Im hear to pick up my apprenticeship letter Ron."I smiled at my best friend and I ran up and hugged him. "I missed you buddy"I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "So did I get a nice person to be their apprentice" She smiled widely at him. "I can't wait to be a Potions Mistress" I really couldnt wait. I wanted this more than anything in the world.

"Well..."He gave me the letter. "Let me say I didnt choose your boss" Ron smiled a weak smile at me as I opened the letter.

Dear Ms.Hermione Granger,
I am pleased to inform you that your new boss is Professor Severus Snape of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He does not know you are his new apprentice and vagely I hope he is not mad. Please be at the Hogwarts Express in 3 hours within getting this letter.

Sincerely,
Ms.Dawson of International College of Witches and Wizards
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment