Miss Nothing

According to medieval folklore, a succubus is a demon that takes the form of a woman in order to have intercourse with a man in his dreams. The name comes from Old Latin, and means “to lie under.”

The male counterpart of the succubus is the incubus, from the Latin incubo for "nightmare." An incubus was supposedly a male demon who would lie with sleeping human women in order to have sexual intercourse with them.


She hated them more and more everyday of her damned life. She dreamed up all the ways she could torment them and avenge her suffering. But now that would have to wait, having been sold off and all.

He inherited everything his entire family had, being the only one left. Girls practically threw themselves at him and it brought him a sick fondness that he had such control over people. Yet he always wanted more. Nothing was ever good enough.

She figured they had sold her to some scum bag she was going to have to gut like a fish if he so much as looked at her sexually. She wanted nothing more than to rip their throats out and use their sludge blood as wallpaper paste. It would certainly look better than crap they have on the walls currently. What do they call those hideous things again?

Oh yeah, family photos.

He needed somebody to entertain him in his little manor. Somebody...interesting. Somebody who didn't throw themselves at him. He loved the thrill of the hunt. And he loved even more to prove what's his, is his.

Morena Odessa Kozlova does what she wants, when she wants, why she wants. She doesn't take orders from people. She hates people and the human nature in general.

Sasuke Uchiha gets what he wants, when he wants, why he wants. He doesn't take orders from people, and doesn't take no for an answer. He hates just about everyone and everything, but deals with it to get what he wants.

Morena was just sold by her adoptive family to someone she doesn't know, nor cares to know. She wants nothing to do with whoever bought her because they're obviously stupid.

Sasuke just bought a new pet and it looking forward to her arrival. He always loves to play cat and mouse.