Miss Nothing

Miss Don't Care.

Morena clicked the gum she was chewing as she threw her last bag over her shoulder and decided she was ready to go. She glanced at the huge grandfather clock in the family room as she walked downstairs and smirked, noticing she was already 20 minutes late.

Serves 'em right, she thought bitterly. You sell me, I make you wait.

"MORENA!" Alister Kozlova called for his adoptive daughter whom he just sold.

"I'm coming, old man!" the sassy girl shouted back. Old prick.

"She's usually such a good girl," she heard him tell whoever was evidently there. "She just has a difficult time adjusting to change. She doesn't want to let go."

She heard the guest chuckle. "Don't worry Kozlova-sama," a male said, causing her to scowl, "I'm sure Miss Morena will feel perfectly comfortable in no time."

Says you, filthy pig, she thought with sheer hatred as she walked into the foyer. From behind her glasses she looked the man up and down; he couldn't be too much older than herself and dressed head-to-toe in black clothing that fit him well. At least he's an attractive pig. Some eye candy to kick around. She mentally snickered.

"Morena," Alister said rather harshly to the girl, "this is Sasuke Uchiha whom you will now be living with. Keep him happy, girl."

The cherry red haired girl turned her blazing blue eyes into a cold glare at her "father". "You really don't want to hear what I have to say to that so shut up, old man."

He cut a cold glare at her before smiling respectfully at Sasuke. "Please, do as you wish with her."

Sasuke looked at Morena with lustful onyx eyes. "Don't worry Kozlova-sama, I intend to."

Morena smirked. Cha, good luck with that one pig. You'll be in for quite a shock.

Walking out behind Sasuke, Morena blew a kiss and flipped off her foster family who slammed the door behind her. Completely not caring about anything, she got in his black Mercedes and bent her legs so she was partially curled up with her feet on the dash.

"You have quite the attitude, don't you?" Sasuke chuckled as he got in the car.

"Trust me, that was absolutely nothing compared to me being actually pissed off. Now shut up and drive so I can get the hell away from here." Morena replied in a spiteful tone.