Status: Writing on Quotev - Updating when I can

The Only Exception

Chapter Three

"Good morning!" James groaned and sat at the island, his head down on his arm. "Do you like fruit on your pancakes?"

"Sure. Do you need any help?"

"Yes, can you flip the bacon please?" He nodded and sat up. "Oh, here, drink this really quickly." I handed him a shot glass and he looked in it.

"What is it?"

"It's an energy drink I made. Why do you think I'm so hyper? I hate mornings!" He drank it and thanked me by kissing my cheek. I handed him the spatula for the bacon and he flipped them over. "I also made you a smoothie!"

"You eat a huge breakfast every morning?" I nodded,

"Yeah, I'm not much of a hungry person, so I'll eat a lot in the morning and little snacks for the rest of the day unless I'm really hungry." He nodded and I finished the pancakes. I put them on two plates and poured the home-made syrup on them. I put eggs on both and put syrup on my eggs and bacon.

"So?" I asked James once we started eating.

"So what?"

"Is it good?!" He chuckled and nodded,

"It's great, thank you." I nodded and drank the rest of my smoothie.

"What do you want to do today?" He shrugged, asking me what I was doing. "I think my dad is coming over to watch TV and get away from his girlfriend." He smiled and chuckled. "Come on! What do you want to do?"

"Nothing, really."

"Okay!" I put our empty plates in the dishwasher with our cups and the other pans before taking his hand and dragging him up to my room. "Can I hug you?"

"Sure." I hugged him and he laughed, hugging me back. "You're so random."

"I'm happy you're here!"

"I'm happy I'm here, too. . . . There's something on your face."

"Oh my Gosh! is it a bug? Get it off, James, don't just stand there!"

"It's not a bug." I rubbed at my face and blushed when he grabbed my hand. His face came closer to mine and I closed my eyes. His lips touched mine while his hands moved to my waist. "I'm sorry."

"It's f-fine. It's my first kiss."

"Really?" I nodded and bit my lip. I walked over to my bed and layed down. "What are you doing?"

"Come here." He walked closer and I pulled him on top of me. "Can you show me how?"

"How to what?" I smiled,

"Kiss and stuff!"

"Oh, sure."

*

"Just do what I did." I nodded and leaned forward. My lips left kisses along James' neck, but I jumped away when he pulled me closer. "Don't be scared, you just need to be closer." I nodded and got back to his neck. He suddenly groaned and I looked in his eyes. He nodded and I bit my lip. I licked at the area that made him groan, causing him to hold me. I gasped as he squeezed at my bum. I placed my hands on his chest as I sucked and nipped at his neck.

"Does it feel good?" He nodded and looked down in my eyes. I kissed his lips and let his tongue in. He pulled at my skirt and I took it off. I moaned and closed my eyes when he squeezed my bum even harder. He smacked it, which caused me to moan again. "Why're you hitting me?"

"My friend's girlfriend is really shy and she's into the whole spanking thing, so I thought you would be." I moaned even louder as he smacked harder. "You like it."

"I-I do."

"I wasn't asking. Lay across my lap." I did as he said and closed my eyes as he started spanking me, talking dirty.

"Mm!" I bit my lip and moved forward at each slap, moaning. He pushed my panties down my legs and pulled them off, getting faster with the spanking. "James! Oh my God." He chuckled and turned me around. I sat up and untied my hair. I kissed his lips and blushed as he pulled me into his lap.

"You're so cute." I giggled and blushed as James' member pushed against my thigh. "I tried not to get turned on, but I-"

"Can I see it?"

"Yeah! If you really want to." I bit my lip and looked in his eyes.

"You don't have to act like girls don't do this all the time with you, James. When you were sleeping, I was on Tumblr and people kept saying how you were only my friend to sleep with me."

"That's not true!"

"I don't know."

"Kitty, it's not. You're my best friend, you know that. If it were, I would've flown out to see you way earlier instead of talking to you for three years." I bit my lip and moved to his side. I touched his shorts over his penis. I frowned. "What?"

"It's kinda small."

"I'm not small!" I bit my lip and pulled his shorts down a bit. He pulled himself out and my eyes went wide. He smirked and chuckled.

"I take that back."

*

"Let me see those pretty eyes." I looked up in James' eyes and whimpered as he slid his penis own my throat. It was really hard to breathe, but I managed. James got on his knees and held my chin, slowly thrusting into my mouth. I tried to keep my throat as relaxed as possible, but it's kind of hard with an effing dick in it.

Oh my God I hate that word!

"Oh, fuck, Kat." He pulled out and I licked my lips as I tried to catch my breath. "You okay?" I nodded and opened my mouth for more. "More? Kitty, I've been fucking your throat for the past ten minutes and you want more?" I nodded shyly, "You can't even talk."

"I can talk, James, but it makes you feel good."

"How about I make the both of us feel good?" I bit my lip and turned around. "No, sit in my lap. I wanna see your face so I can calm you down if it hurts." I blushed as he layed down. He held himself up as I sat down, moaning in pain as he stretched me out. He sat up and kissed me gently. He kissed under my eyes and frowned.

"It hurts, James."

"I know, I'm sorry." I started moving and whimpered at the pain. James moaned and layed back down, holding my hips. After a while, it started to feel good.

Really good.

.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kat had on a black skirt and a green sweater, BTW