Status: Writing on Quotev - Updating when I can

The Only Exception

Chapter Five

"What's wrong?" I closed my eyes as Jacky wiped under them. "Why're you crying?"

"Because my brother a-and my daddy didn't call me yet." I whispered, sniffing, "They always call me on my birthday."

"Maybe they were busy?" I shrugged, "You wanna go help me make breakfast?" I nodded and got up. I ran my fingers through my hair and followed him down to the kitchen. After about ten minutes of making pancake batter that needed to sit, I was trying not to get popped with bacon grease while he just finished the eggs.

"Eep!" Jacky looked over to me and frowned.

"Do you need help?" I nodded and blushed when he placed his hands on my waist. "Stand here so you won't get popped." I blushed even more as he moved me over towards the right. I nodded and took the bacon out, placing it on the paper towels. "See?" I nodded again and turned the fire off.

"Y-You're still holding me."

"I-I know, I-I'm sorry." He let me go and I turned around to go to the sink, but I bumped into his chest.

"Ooh! Sorry."

"Can I ask you a question?" I nodded and put the spatula on the counter. "Should I break up with her?"

"Who?"

"Maddie; I-I don't want to be with her if she's going to cheat on me."

"How many times?"

"Twice."

"O-Oh. Maybe you should cheat on her so she knows how it feels i-if you'd do that to someone."

"I wouldn't, b-but I really like someone and I want to get to know them more, but I can't." I shrugged and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Oh, I don't know, then." I bit my lip and looked up in his eyes. "Do you love her?" He blushed,

"N-Not really."

"Have you told her?"

"No, I told her I did." I bit my lip and he ran his fingers through his hair. "I screwed up."

"How?" He shrugged and leaned against the counter.

"I told her I loved her and I don't and she lives with me. . . . And she proposed to me."

"She did?" He nodded, "When? How? Why didn't you do it?"

"I don't love her, Kat, I just . . . I'm not even sure if I really like her. But she asked when we're getting engaged and I-I choked."

"What'd you say?"

"Whenever she wanted to. So she . . . she said we're engaged now."

"And she cheated on you?"

"The first time she was drunk a-and it was with her ex three days ago. She doesn't know that I know. I'm waiting for her to tell me." I nodded and caught him looking at my chest. I frowned and bit my lip.

"I-I need to go home."

"Why?"

"I don't feel comfortable."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"You keep looking at my chest a-and I already potentially ruined one relationship, I don't want to ruin yours."

"I'm sorry for looking."

"It's okay."

"Do you still want to go home?" He asked, almost saying something else if the front door hadn't opened.

"Jacky! Oh my God, I'm so irritated with Rebecca, you have no idea!" He sighed and closed his eyes, "I'm legit pissed off a her! Ugh, come on, let's go have sex so I can forget...." I turned around and took a step back away from Jacky, staring at the very beautiful blonde girl that stood at the kitchen opening. She had three shopping bags on her arm, the body of a Victoria's Secret model, and a face that could cure cancer.

She's really, really beautiful. Why would Jacky even think about talking to my troll looking self with a girl like her?

"Who's this, babe?" She walked over and kissed his cheek. "Hm?"

"This is Kat, the new neighbor. She lives across from the Asking Alexandria guys and I helped with her party last night."

"Oh!" She placed her bags down and grabbed my hand, shaking it in a really tight grip. "I'm Maddie! Nice to meet you, welcome to the neighborhood!" I smiled and thanked her, telling her my name was Kat. "You look foreign! Are you Canadian or something?"

"Oh, no, I'm, uh, Jewish and Italian." She gasped,

"That's, like, so exotic! Right Jacky?"

"She's from England, not South America, Maddie." She nodded,

"Sorry, I'm not the smartest person." I smiled, but frowned as she kissed Jacky. "I'll be upstairs." She whispered, "And I need to talk to you. It's super important, it's about the wedding."

"R-Right, I'll be up after breakfast."

"Oh, why'd she stay the night?"

"Her house is haunted." She nodded, smirking and kissing him again, but deeper and more passionately.

"I'll just go shower, then."

"Okay." She grinned and grabbed her bags.

"Oh, look what I got." She reached inside of one the bags and pulled out a bright pink thong. Jacky blushed and she winked before walking up the stairs and shutting the bathroom door.

"Can you take me home?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, Jacky, so you can have sex with your cheating fiance." I smiled and nodded, "I-I'll just go home or something - no need to drive me, I'll just walk."

"I'll call you later."

"Won't you be busy?"

"You're making me feel bad."

"You said it yourself, Jacky, you don't want to be with her."

"I can't just break up with the girl, she thinks we're engaged."

"Tell her you're not."

"Why am I even listening to you? We just met?"

"Because we're friends, Jacky! And I care about you." He sighed and I licked my lips. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

"Please don't leave me with her." My phone rang and I pulled it from my bra as he picked me up, carrying me to his room.

"Hello?" Jacky placed me down on his bed and sat beside me, turning his TV on.

"Hey Kat."

"Who's this?"

"It's me, James." I frowned and bit my lip. "Do you know what happened last night? None of the guys will talk to me and Liz is extra happy."

"You just - you were really rude to me."

"What'd I say?"

"You said that I as really clingy and annoying." I bit my lip, "A-And some other stuff that I can't remember."

"I'm really, really sorry, Kitty, I didn't mean any of it!"

"Sure."

"Are you home? I wanna see you."

"I'm not home."

"Where are you? I'll come get you."

"I'm over Jacky's house." He was silent and Jacky looked over at me with raised eyebrows. I put my phone on speaker and placed it in my lap.

"Well, why?"

"I spent the night."

"You know he has a girlfriend, right?"

"You're acting like I had sex with him, I just spent the night."

"I was just making sure."

"Why? Why do you care?"

"Because you're mine, Kat!" I ran my fingers through my hair and blushed as Jacky pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his head on my chest as he watched TV.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I just . . . I don't anyone to call you out of your name or anything."

"Why, did Liz call me out of my name?"

"Yeah, she said that she doesn't want us talking anymore." Jacky's door opened and He looked over. I felt something poke me and I looked over to see Maddie wearing a super short and tight skirt and a cropped tank-top.

"Are you two gonna come eat?" Jacky shook his head and she sighed, rolling her eyes before slamming the door shut.

"Kat? You still there?"

"Yeah." I told James, "What is it?"

"I'm sorry for whatever I said last night, but can you come over? I'm bored and Liz left." I smiled, but blushed when Jacky kissed around my jawline. I looked down at him and he smiled.

"Um, I-I don't know, it really hurt me." I bit my lip as he started leaving wet kisses along my neck. I put my hand on his shoulder and moved away. "I'll see you later."

"Wait! We never talk anymore, Kitty, we just . . . we don't do anything anymore and I miss that."

"So?" Jacky continued to kiss my neck and I blushed, biting my lip.

"Do you wanna come swimming or something?" I bit my lip,

"Swimming in February?"

"Yeah, it's a heated pool. I can make it warm and . . . and stuff." Jacky kissed up to my lips and I blushed as my eyes went wide. "Kitty?"

"Hm?" Jacky pulled away and frowned. "I'll call you back later."

"No, Kat! I need to know if you're coming over so I can clean up my room and stuff." Jacky ran his fingers through my hair and I closed my eyes, pressing my forehead against his.

"Go." Jacky whispered, "I shouldn't have kissed you." I nodded and bit my lip.

"I'll be over in a little while, James."

"Okay, great! Give me . . . ten minutes?"

"Yeah, sure. See you then."

After Jacky took me home, I changed and went over to James' house, where we went straight to the backyard.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm cold, James!" He pressed a few buttons and turned on the jets in the hot tub.

"You'll be warm in a second, don't worry." I frowned and gasped when I saw him holding a subway bag.

"You brought food?!" He chuckled and nodded, putting his towel and stuff on the side chair. "James, I'm scared."

"What?"

"What if you don't like my body?"

"I've already seen you naked."

Oh, he did, didn't he?

"Oh, r-right." He chuckled and I let my towel go. He handed me a wrapped up sandwich and I thanked him before unwrapping it slightly, taking a bite. "It's perfect!" He chuckled again and took off his shirt. I put my sandwich on the table, dragged it close, and stepped into the hot water. I blushed as James sat beside me, leaning behind him. I jumped as I heard a loud pop.

"Sorry." I heard pouring and smiled as he handed me a glass of wine.

*

"You're trying to get me drunk." I said with a giggle before finishing off my fifth glass. "How big is that bottle 'cause these are full glasses, James."

"Uh, I'm about to open the third."

"Three bottles?!"

"Yeah, why?"

"You're trying to get me drunk."

"No I'm not!" I rolled my eyes, "I swear I'm not."

"Than why have we drunken three bottles of wine?"

"Because you didn't drink last night." I bit my lip and crossed my legs,

"I-I get really, um, weird when I'm drunk."

"Weird how?"

"Like," I blushed as I felt myself moisten, "um, l-like wet weird."

"Wet? Like horny?" I nodded and bit my lip, "Kat, I would love to sleep with you again, but I'm trying not to cheat on you - fuck, I mean Liz." I nodded,

"I understand. Let's go watch movies!" We got all our stuff and went up to his room. It was messier than Jacky's and not shockingly, there was a box of condoms on the nightstand and some were hanging out.

"I forgot to clean up." He kicked a few clothes under the bed and grabbed the condoms, tossing them into the closet. I sat on his bed and bit into my Subway sandwich, chewing it up. "Cute."

"Wha?"

"It's cute that you chew you with your mouth open."

"I try not to do it, but my daddy raised me!"

"Really?" I nodded,

"My mum had a job and worked while my dad raised me at home." He nodded and turned his DVD player on, resuming whatever he was watching. There was a horror movie playing and a group of people were running from the killer. James sat next to me and laughed as I finished my sandwich, taking a piece of lettuce from my lip. We heard moans, so we looked to the screen to see a very detailed sex scene playing.

"Why the hell is this in a horror movie?" I shrugged, "Let me turn it off."

"No, I-I don't mind."

"I don't want to turn our relationship to being fuck-buddies, Kitty."

"Then we won't."

"We won't fuck?"

"No. We can make love."

"I've never really done that before." I smiled giggled a bit. "Are you sure you're okay with that?" I nodded and he sighed, "I don't want to do this to Liz, but she'd never be up for it. So, um, . . . yolo." I giggled even more and he put our stuff on his nightstand before trying to kiss me, but I moved. "What?"

"No, we need to get under the covers, silly." He chuckled and we got under his blankets and sheets.

I love snogging this man, it's amazing. It's kind of discouraging with all the women that he's been with and he's the only man that I've been with. Anyway, James moved down my neck and started untying my bathing suit top. I whimpered as he took my left nipple into his mouth, sucking roughly. "James, you have to be gentle."

"Gentle?" I nodded,

"Yeah and passionate."

"I don't even know what those words mean!" I sighed and pushed him away, fixing my top. "What'd I do?"

"You're not even trying, James."

"I'm sorry, Kitty." He licked up my neck and untied my top again. "I'll try to be gentle." I nodded and closed my eyes, my body twitching as he took my whole left breast into his mouth, sucking lightly. He licked down my body and chuckled. "Bird tattoos?"

"I like birdies." He chuckled and slowly untied my bottoms.

"It's like taking off the paper," he pulled the fabric from my body and opened up my legs, "to get to the fun present inside."

"That was so corny." He chuckled and gave me a few licks before pushing in a finger. I whimpered as he fingered me slowly, sucking on my clit.

"J-James, I-I'm gonna cum too early." He chuckled and sucked at my second opening, causing me to gasp and moan even more.

"Go ahead." I shook my head and bit my thumb, breathing heavy. I came and James smirked, giving me another lick. "Fuck being gentle. Get on all fours."

.