Status: Active <3

It's Not Nice to Spy...

alleyways are always interesting...

--Jayne Narrester's POV--

The loose gravel is crunching under my combat boots as I walk further into the gloomy alleyway. I'm currently on my way to meet an old friend and the only way to there is through this alley…

You might ask why I'm doing this late at night and that it could be dangerous, well I'm not worried.
The names Jayne, but everyone I'm close to calls me Julian, which is my middle name.
I'm apart of the CIA, I'm usually based in California but when I have time off, which is very rare, I like to be at my house in Melbourne, Australia.

If anything, I've been getting worried looks from other people all night because apparently if you wear dark clothes and have dark makeup, you’re a threat. I have dark purple hair with black streaks and when I'm not at work I wear band t-shirts and ripped skinny jeans. People are so judgmental.

The reason for me not being at work at the moment is that I'm having a break between missions. My last mission was to take down a drug dealership in China. So naturally I snuck in there with blazing guns and fist, did my job and returned to the CIA head quarters in California.

Walking into some cobwebs broke me from my thoughts; I quickly got on my way. I had to pass the back of a few clubs along the way, so I had to shove some drunken people out of my personal space. I hate it when people when they get in my personal space, I try to keep a emotionless mask when I'm not around people I'm close with.

-- RULE 23: never show weakness, it gives the opponent the upper hand--

I walk around the corner towards the strong wooden door at the end of the winding alley, My ears become more alert as I hear some voices in the distance. I try to listen closer and soon realize that these people are in trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first of my Book to come! I hope you enjoyed this very small introductory chapter! The rest will be longer. And apparenty this site is 'user friendly, not for me its not.. -__- it took me half an hour to find out where to post stories... what can i say? i'm internet retarded :D