Status: Active <3

It's Not Nice to Spy...

Ugly...

-Jayne's POV-

The tour bus pulled to a stop behind the venue in a private area where fans and unauthorized people couldn't access, but that may not stop some people that are desperate and have the ability and technology to breach the area. That’s the reason why extra security were assigned, to protect the bus and the band.

We all moved from the bus into the venue. As the band and I were walking through the backstage corridors I felt a tap on my shoulder, immediately I pivoted around and quickly took in the persons appearance. It was just a short lady with a clipboard, I dropped my tense stature and smiled at her.

"Hello, um. Do you know where Asking Alexandra's tour manager is?" She asked me, looking down at her clipboard for confirmation.

"I think they are down that corridor and their door should have a sign on it" I answered her. I don’t have time to talk to her, I need to be protecting the guys. "I hope that helps, I should be on my way" I turned on my heel and started walking in the direction of the dressing room.

The corridor was incredibly busy with people rushing past with clipboards and equipment as I was walking down the it towards the Black Veil Brides dressing room. One person stood out against the others because the dark figure was dodging and rushing past everyone around it in the opposite direction to me. The figure bumped my shoulder as it passed me and the hood slipped from its head. I got a very quick glance at the figures piercing green, catlike eyes. Those very recognizable eyes. I knew them from somewhere, but I wasn't quite sure where from. I scoured the busy area with my eyes, but the mysterious figure had already left. I quickly made my way to the dressing room, making a mental note to keep a watchful eye.

Once I had entered the dressing room, I looked around and assessed all of the guys appearances, they were already in their stage gear, but had no signs of injury or shock. They were safe. I let out a relieved sigh and calmed my appearance. I didn’t need them to be worked up over nothing, especially before a performance. Even the army didn’t know about the threat towards their idols.

They were acting as usual, but were getting ready for their show at the same time. I spotted Ashley sitting on the chair in the corner. I made my way over there and down on his lap.

"G'day, G'day" I greeted.

"uh. Hi. What's with the Aussie thing you've got going on there?" He questioned, looking down at me.

"just something I picked up from living in Australia in my spare time" I shrugged. An official looking person walked through the dressing room door and announced, "You're on in 5" and left again.

I don’t know what came over me, but I pecked his cheek close to his lips, "I'll be watching from the side stage". I then walked towards the others to wish them good luck before they went onto the stage.

---------

I could hear the stage screaming as the guys were getting their gear and were about to run onto the stage. The man with the flashy sticks told the guys something and the band started filing onto the stage. The screams were almost deafening to my ears. As soon as they got out onto the stage they started to play Bulletproof.

As they played the show, I was looking around the area to see if there were any threats in the audience. But thankfully there wasn’t anything out of the ordinary, though it's incredibly hard to identify possible threats when there are so many people in one area. I just gave up, and watched their kick ass show instead. Man were they good!

One of the advantages of being on the side stage is to be closer to the guys for safety purposes, but also because I get a great view from the back, they have lucky partners. I can't just say girlfriends because one is engaged, one is married, another one SHOULD be engaged and one has a girlfriend. Oh and the other one is only a magnet to every female out there. I mean, he's not in a relationship so he can do what he wants. Right?

-----------

After they finished their show I was waiting backstage for them. And as if on queue, they all walked in looking really sweaty. One thing I noticed as they walked in was the evil look plastered on Ash's face. Oh no!

I quickly turned to run away but sweaty arms wrapped themselves around my waist. So naturally I took a hold of the arms and turned the tables. I had Ashley in a restraint and the rest of them looking at me.

"oops" I shrugged. I head Ashley groan from under me. Wow, that sounds a little sick. Curse my sexy imagination.
So I quickly let go of him and he stood up holding his arms.

"Did you really have to do that Jayne?" He asked me, still rubbing his arms. Come on! I didn't even hurt him that bad, he just wants something.

The rest of them were trying not to laugh and were watching our conversation.

"will you hug it better" He gave me puppy dog eyes. I nearly gave him a hug, but remembered his sweaty state.

"Go shower, then I'll hug you" I pushed him in the direction of the shower and turned to face the now smirking bunch of idiots.

"oooo! What's going on with you and the Purdy Boy?" Andy teased me. I sent him a cold glare.

"I'm not going to discuss this with you right now" And after that, I walked towards the fridge that had bottled water and I chucked a few at the remaining guys who sent me grateful looks.

--------------

After They all had showers we started to walk back to the bus, they were all chatting away and I was keeping a watchful eye. The traffic of people backstage hasn’t ceased one bit. It was still incredibly busy. We managed to get past the busy corridors and out to the bus where the Jake, CC and Andy plopped onto the lounge and Jinxx and Ashley and I went to the bunks.

As I pushed aside my bunks curtain I spotted something unfamiliar on my pillow.

A note

I quickly hopped in my bunk, closed the curtain and turned on a light before picking up the note. I cautiously opened it, and it read:

Dear Jayne,

How are you?
How are your clients?
You checked on them just before?

Check again.

-Stitches

I quickly read the note over once again before jumping out of my bunk and ran over to Ash's bunk and quickly pulled the curtain to one side. He was safe and sound, but gave me a questioning look.

"Jayne, why are yo--". I didn’t hang around. I opened Jinxx's curtain and he was sleeping soundly. By the time I did that Ashley was out of his bunk and approaching me. I ignored him and ran towards the lounge.

I burst through the doors and ran to them assessing their looks, they looked fine.

I sighed and turned to go back to my bunk but Ashley stood in my path.
"why did you just check on everyone? Is there something wrong?". I brushed him aside and went back to my bunk to check the security tapes on my laptop.

I watched the footage from the cameras and it was strange, the note was delivered to my pillow just after we left to go into the venue because someone disabled the cameras just after we left. That was between 7:40pm and 10:20pm. We got back at 10:20, so that means the intruder had 2 hours and 40 minutes to plant the note and get away without security knowing. Sneaky bastards...

I locked my laptop so that no curious band members could figure out what I was doing. I then started the task of fixing the cameras. I re-wired and collaborated the cameras all of the bunks because Jinxx was asleep and Ashley was in lounge. I then went to fix the one in the kitchen. It was placed in the crack between the microwave and the cupboard, not the most secretive place, but the guys haven't spotted it yet. I quickly fixed that one too before any of the guys walked into the kitchen and asked any questions. The outside ones were still working surprisingly, although I still couldn’t see an entrance to the bus, it's strange…

Now the challenge of the lounge… I'll just do it casually and if they see it, it doesn’t matter because they probably have a right to know that I've set up cameras around the bus. As I walked into the lounge, Ash cast me a worried look and Jake just looked a bit confused. The others were having an intense game of Call Of Duty. I think I should tell them about the cameras now….

"hey guys! I need to tell you something" I walked over and sat in the only spare seat that was next to Ashley and asked him to get Jinxx. After my announcement they paused their game and had serious expressions. Once Jinxx was seated I began to speak.

"I'm just letting you know that I've set up security cameras around the bus for safety and I'm just fixing them, I figured you had a right to know that they were installed"

"Of course we have a damn right to know! How long have they been there?!" Andy exploded. Jake put a hand on his shoulder telling him to calm down.

"They have been there since the tour started. I'm fixing them because they were disabled in the time between us going into the venue and coming back--" Jinxx cut me off mid-sentence.

"Wait! So people came into our bus?!" He exclaimed.
"yes, but there wasn’t any damage" I replied. They didn’t have to know about the note.
"that’s why you were checking on everyone.." Ashley trailed off.

"That’s all guys, your safe as long as I'm here" I concluded and I walked over to the camera that was hidden in the wall and fixed it. My body is aching from the stress and the full on day, so I walked into the bathroom with my towel and hopped in the shower.

The hot water was extremely refreshing and helped undo some knots in my back. I washed my face, hair and body before turning of the shower and grabbing my towel and drying off. SHIT! I didn’t bring any makeup to cover my scar or any clothes. I guess I'll have to avoid everyone and grab some clothes…

I opened the bathroom door and poked my head out and looked both ways. The hallway door was open but the guys were all facing the TV. I took a deep breath and started walking towards my suitcase. I thought the hallway was clear but I heard a low chuckle from behind me. With a pile of clothes under my arm, I turned around a saw all of them looking at me. I must've looked like a deer in the headlights. Ashley quickly winced as he looked at the side of my face…

Fuck. He's looking at my scar. I usually cover it in makeup, but now they can see the ugly scar that runs from my collarbone and all the way up to the corner of my mouth. The others saw it too. I remembered that I was just in a tiny towel that only just covered me, so I quickly made my way back to the bathroom. After I got dressed and put makeup over my scar, I walked back into the lounge and hung my towel over a hook to dry.

---------------------------------

I could see them looking at the place where the scar is covered all night, even when we were eating take away, and watching TV. It was frustrating me. Why can't they just forget about it?!

I swear I was going to murder one of them by the end of the night. But why do they need more people trying to kill them?

I have a feeling that this note will have more following after them, this is about to get ugly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Annnnd it's another update! :D

The spellings probably not great, so please tell me if you see anything and I'll change it.

Just something random, but I have a band rehearsal soon and I'm excited! The Band is called Starts Here.

Please Comment and Subscribe!