Status: Active <3

It's Not Nice to Spy...

A Bloody good Entrance :)

-Jinxx POV-

We had just finished our show and talked to the fans for a bit before making our way to the bus. We all looked like hell, but that’s what insomnia does to you. Once I was in the bus I collapsed onto the soft couch, but felt another body fall on me.
"ARG! Whoever that is get the fuck of me" I yelled face first in the couch, my face was at one end and my legs hanging off the other and a fat oompaloompa was sitting on me. The body above me just wiggled their bony butt on my spine, I yelled out in pain and rolled off the couch with CC falling onto the ground beside me.

"jiinxxxx" CC whined when I slapped him on the back of the head. The rest of the guys were just sitting around until Ash spoke up "why don’t we go clubbing? I need a drink" I scoffed
"we have alcohol here too, you want to go for more than just a drink" He just smirked as the rest of the guys laughed.

--------------------------

We pulled up to a club covered in lights and just as the bus halted, Ash and CC were the first ones off the bus. Andy, Jake and I followed into the club full of music and people dancing.
I walked over to the bar and ordered red bull mixed with vodka. While I was sitting there waiting for my drink, my phone started to blast Motley Crue so I looked at the caller ID and it said it was a private number.

"hello, this is Jinxx" I answered with caution.
"hello, ill get straight to the point for you" a arrogant voice on the other end said with a dangerous tone.
"I have someone that belongs to you outside this club, someone very dear to you with my dear knife to her throat, I suggest you bring your puny band for back up" he hung up. FUCK! I Started to panic, that creep bastard had Sammi! I ran around yelling for the guys to follow me and that my wife's life Is at stake. I'm so glad that they hadn't had too much to drink, we're going to need all the help we can get!

We sprinted to the door leading to the back of the club where the man said he'd be. The others have fear stricken faces, I do too.

I approached the door anxiously, I slowly inched it open. It was gloomy in the night with only one streetlight. We walked out the door and quietly shut it behind us. All of us had our back facing the wall as we tried to look through the gloom to spot my wife. I think its safer to stand under the streetlight, it gives us the advantage against this dude.

"sammi" I desperately yelled into the darkness. I was waiting her voice, but I only got a sadistic chuckle instead. We whipped our heads from side to side trying to find out where the sadistic man was.

"My plan worked perfectly with you weak people, caring too much for people around them" the man said in a deep voice as he walked out of the shadows towards us.
"where's my wife you fucking bastard!" I demanded. If looks could kill this man wouldn't even have remains left.
He briskly walked towards me, as he got closer I stepped backwards until my back hit the cold stone of the club wall.
He pressed me up against the wall as he whispered " Your wife is safe back at her house, it was to simply lure you and your weak friends to me where I can dispose of you" His breath was disgustingly minty, but what he said pissed me off to no turning back.
All I saw as red as I slugged him in his jaw. He snarled and clicked his fingers. 9 huge men came unexpectedly from the darkness and surrounded us.

Well… fuck my life

-Jayne POV-

I quickly turned towards the direction of where the shouting was coming from and sprinted. I couldn't just know that this was happening and turn a blind eye, I know for a fact that these people are mostly sober so it isn't a drunk fight.
I was running through these slippery, filthy alleys expertly dodging the cobwebs and puddles.

I'm really close now, I can hear a punch and some more yelling. I poke my head around the corner of the alley to see Albert Blythe and his workers surrounding 5 of the hottest guys I've seen, but I can ogle them later. Albert pulls out a hand gun and points it at one of the black haired guys. "Backs against the wall! Stand in a line, disobey and watch your friends suffer" he barked out towards the group. The all followed his command with fear in their eyes. Who wouldn't though? This man had a fucking gun pointed at them!

I reached for my throwing knives strapped to the inside of my combat boots, and plan which minion ill take out first. I took a knife and aimed it for the guard furthest away from Albert to avoid him noticing. With a flick of a wrist the knife sliced through the air and hit the man in the middle of his forehead. He silently crumpled to the ground. Luckily Albert was too focused on the group to notice, but the guy with the black hair and high cheekbones did. I think I saw….. Relief? On his face? Well I am saving them.
"Now that your at my advantage I can easily do whatever I want. He took a knife and traced it across one of the guys arms.
"stop!" he cried out, completely helpless. If I wanted to save these guys, ill have to work fast, or ill have no one to save. I quickly tossed two knives and took out two more men, but I was unlucky and the 6 remaining minions noticed.

Time to make an entrance, a bloody good one too.

I chuckled at my pun as I grabbed two more knives and walked out into the open. I head the group of guys gasp. Sexist assholes.
Immediately 4 minions lunged for me, I whipped a knife into minion ones heart and ducked away from minion two's fist. I could feel Albert and the groups eyes watching me as I dodged minion 2 and 3's attacks. They both had knives in their hands ready to attack me, as they both lunged, I jumped up in the air and stood on their shoulders to crash them into each other, knives included.

"and then there's three" I said in a sickly sweet voice as I walked towards the remaining enemies.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little bit of action for ya's :)
Tell me what you think, its always appreciated!