Status: Active <3

It's Not Nice to Spy...

Chrome and Battle Scars

-Jayne's POV-

The last three minions look to me with a bit of arrogance, I can tell they've made a plan between them, how obvious can they be?

This time allowed them take the first move, two of them started Throwing punches and kicks towards me at the same time. I completely forgot where the other one went while I was busy dodging attacks from these assholes. Just after I slugged minion 7 unconscious, a person grabbed me from behind. It all happened quickly. I soon felt a cold piece of metal against my throat. I looked towards the group who all had frightened looks on their faces. Albert stood beside them looking very smug. Sadistic ass.

As I'm standing in this minions grip. Yes I said standing, captured sounds too definite and basically says that I'm dead. So, as I'm standing in this minions grip with a knife against my neck, devising a plan seems very appropriate. Once I made my mind up, I kicked my leg upwards and hit the bastard behind me in the face. Once he let me go I stabbed him and using the same knife I lunge at minion 8 giving him the fate I nearly had myself, a slit throat. There is now one minion and kingdick himself left.

The last minion took my last knife while I was distracted in my thoughts, not the best place to be in a fight. Now he has my last knife, but I don’t need weapons to fight, I only need my willpower and a plan up my sleeve. I quickly stride over to him.

"hey asshole, how are ya doing?" I surprised him with my sudden conversation. I quickly kicked him with my steel capped combat boots in a place where no man wishes to be injured. He quickly recovers and lands a blow to my stomach.

I am beyond pissed off now, this fight wont end quick enough, so I draw my Colt45 handgun and aim it at the minions forehead, the group make sounds of astonishment, oh yeah, I'm in normal clothes and look like a 17 year old. "see you in hell bastard" I wave to him as I pull the trigger. I wipe the blood off my face as the real battle is about to begin…

-----------------------------------------------------------

"ah, my little Jayne, how are you these days? How's your brother? Oh wait I killed him…" he laughed. I feel my temper rise as he jokes about what he did 5 years ago.

I keeps my exterior calm and collected while rage was practically eating me up inside.
-don’t show weakness- I think if my fathers wise words.

We circled around each other, waiting for the enemy to take the first move. Albert soon gave up, and took the first move after about 10 excruciatingly long minutes. He flung a knife that caught me by surprise as it embedded itself in my side. I quickly pulled it out.

"that’s not a very good shot, now I know why you have people to do your dirty work" I laughed at him.
He growled and took a swing at me with his fist, I quickly dodged it and landed a blow to his shoulder.

Wait…. It thought he had a gun?

He burst out in laughter before he spoke "we both have guns, lets see who dies first" that sick bastard…
Without hesitation I shot him In the leg "AHHHH FUCK" he screamed "I'm going to get you, all of you fucking imbeciles before the day I die-" I didn’t hang around to hear the rest, I walked over to the group of guys.

"come with me, we should get out of here before he calls back up" I stated and led the way to my black and chrome mustang.
They all followed me to my car, probably figuring that it’s the safest options because I just saved their sorry asses before.
I heard a whistle "man that’s a hot car, do you even have a license you look too young" I turned to the one with the white line running across his cheeks and nose. I'm offended , I have a legal license!

"just get in the car, we'll go to my house to treat your injuries. My side throbbed as I climbed into the drivers seat. I looked at my side that was flowing with blood. I didn’t want to feint from blood loss or get any on my car, so I got a bandage out of the glove compartment and lifted my top up a little below my bra.
"oh, you didn’t have to take your top off right now" the one with high cheekbones winked, ugh. I flipped him off as I prepared the bandage. I heard multiple gasps as I accidentally showed them my stab wound.
"are you OK?!? Do you want me to call a paramedic?!" the one with the clown makeup panicked as the rest followed in suite. "I'm fine, ill treat it properly when we go to my house" I said as I wrapped the wound up and started the engine.

"are you su--" one said. "drop it, the faster we get back, the faster Il deal with it" I cut him off.
"ok, but hurry!" he said. I put my foot on the pedal as we raced to my house on the other side of melbourne in the outskirts. We got there in 3 minutes flat.

I drove up the medium sized driveway to my house that was quite large, being in the CIA pays very well.
I parked in my garage and we all walked up the path to my front door. I was about to open it when one of them said "you know you'll have to explain this to us right?" I just nodded and continued opening the door and entering.

Let the lies begin...
♠ ♠ ♠
There's our Ashley... being his 'Purvy' self ;)

hope you enjoyed it, and hopefully ill be updating in the next few days! :)
comments are welcome, and helpful!