Status: Active <3

It's Not Nice to Spy...

I know my wounds are sewn

-Jayne's POV-

We all walked through my expensive looking house, all of them had many injuries, including cuts and bruises. I quickly took them to the small infirmary that I tend to use a lot.
They were all quiet, probably in shock because they went through something as scary as fuck.

One of them finally spoke up. "uhh, so Jayne. Why do you live in such a large house most likely by yourself, fight like a fucking ninja, own weapons and you don’t even look old enough to be 16" the one with the remnants of black…. Tears? On his face asked.

Great… smart ones. Now its time to lie up a shit storm. Hopefully they believe it, if not I'm screwed.

"well. I'm actually 22 for starters" they had looks of shock on their faces. "and I still live with my parents in their house, they are always on business trips so I basically live by myself. And the reason for my fighting skills is because my parents were worried about my safety while they are away so they got me self defense classes". Hopefully this lie sounds believable enough. I don’t actually have parents, they were in the CIA, but they got killed by Albert's army when I was only 4 and since then I was brought up by my… never mind.

I felt a single tear trail down my face, but I brushed it away before anyone saw, thinking about my brother still brings me to tears five years after…. Anyway I need to treat wounds.

They were all standing awkwardly around my infirmary while I was swimming in my thoughts, so I quickly walked over to the storage lining the walls and started getting a selection of medical supplies from different draws and cupboards. I could feel their stares watching my every move. Its creepy.

Once I had the supplies all set up on the table, I checked out their wounds.

Holy shit!

I looked over the five of the men and saw multiple cuts, bruises and maybe some broken bones.

"ooh, checkin' me out are you, like what you see?" the one with cheekbones winked, ugh, pervert.
I gave him a look of disgust.
"no, I was seeing how serious your wounds are", that shut him up.

I walked towards them and motioned for one of them to sit on the hospital bed. Once I gathered the rubbing alcohol and bandages I set to work. The guy kept on wincing when I put alcohol on his minor cuts and bandaged them. The one with the whit line across his face spoke up, "Why do you have a infirmary in your house, and don’t tell me your parents were worried for your safety, because we all know that’s bull shit".

Fuck, how do I pull this off?

-Andy's POV-

I know there is something that Jayne isn't telling us, like how did she know that asshole that tried to fucking kill us? Or how she probably lives in this large house by herself. I guess the weapons are understandable, lots of people have guns, they just don’t shoot…… people. I shuddered at the image of her shooting two men, one dying instantly.

The rest of us were standing around the infirmary watching Jinxx getting his wounds fixed up. He had some nasty cuts and some of them might even need stitches, but what interests me is that this girl is treating our wounds instead of going to a hospital, what's with that?!

"now, uh, whatever your name is, you need stitches on a few of these cuts, so I'll just prepare the thread now" she calmly said like stitching up a random was a normal thing to do.

"WAIT! Do you even have qualifications to do this?! How do I know that your not going to inject me with something and take me?!" Jinxx spazzed out. The rest of us quickly agreed.

"how do we know you aren't working for that Albert guy, and your just acting like your helping us, you obviously know him" I challenged. Her face dropped and her eyes looked emotionless.

"do think I would side with someone that killed my family" she asked with no emotion. She quietly started stitching up Jinxx before we could respond.

How could someone do that? Wait, they killed her family when she's supposed to be living with her parents. I knew she was lying. I looked over to Jake and I think he realized it too. I think I'll ask her later so she doesn't attack us or something.

Jinxx's face contorted in pain as she quickly stitched his cuts. When she was done, CC sat down on the hospital bed and she bandaged and stitched his wounds too. Once the others were done, it was finally my turn. I walked over to the bed and sat down nervously and winced when my ribs had a jolt of pain. She quickly started putting rubbing alcohol on and bandaged it. Man it hurts like hell! I manned up, but still winced here and there, especially when she stitched my arm up, that mother fucker cut down my arm!
After that painful ordeal, I thought I was going to be able to leave, but she spoke up," I need to check you for any broken bones" oh yeah… I had broken ribs ages ago, but they hurt like hell at the moment.
She started to poke and prod my chest when I yell out pain.

she poked my rib…

"yep, you have a broken rib, ill get some strapping for it. You guys are probably wondering why we aren't at a hospital, well Albert would probably have people patrolling the hospital because he was most likely expecting us to go there". So that’s why we aren't in a hospital. I was starting to think this girl was a creepy stalker that wanted to 'keep us safe' or something.

-Jayne's POV-

Now that they're all safe for now and bandaged up, maybe I can ogle them?
I smirked at them and introduced myself. "I don’t believe we got introduced before this shit storm happened, so I'm Jayne Narrester, now who are you", I demanded the last part. Not knowing their names really annoys me because I have to keep on referring to them as 'guy with high cheekbones' and 'guy with white line across face'. The one with the clown eyes spoke up.

"I'm Jinxx and these guys are my bandmates". Wow, I didn’t know they were in a band, that makes them even more hot if that’s possible. I wonder who's single?
"I'm Andy" The one with the white line across his face told me and then looked towards the others waiting for them to speak.
"I'm Christian, but you can call me CC" The one with the remnants of black tears on his face grinned.
I looked towards the other two expectantly.
"I'm Jake" the one with a hooked nose smiled. And now it’s the pervert…

"Hi, I'm Ashley Purdy, I'm always around" He winked and grabbed my hand to kiss it.

"uh huh, did you say Purdy or Purvy" I smirked.
The rest of the guys burst out into fits of laughter.
"That…..was...a..good...one" Jake stuttered out through laughter while slapping his thigh. Ashley just had a look of mock sadness on his face. "hurtful…" He muttered. That just set everyone off again.

Andy soon broke the laughter by speaking up. "We should probably be leaving now, y'know, tour"
The others agreed. "thanks for saving our sorry asses out there, by the way, I still don’t believe you" CC told me. I knew they wouldn’t believe it, I never thought I'd say this, but they're too smart.

"well, before you guys try and walk back, do you want me to drive you to your hotel or something?"
I asked them, who knows where Albert's men may be lurking. They all agreed, probably not wanting to get into another situation involving Albert.

We all walked back to my mustang in silence, buckle up, and we were soon driving through the streets of Melbourne. To be honest, these guys had been quite entertaining, I've had the most fun I've had in years in just a few hours. I think I'll actually be sad seeing them go, and to be honest, I'll miss that Purvy boy flirting with me… 'snap out of it' I thought.

Jake broke the silence, "Our tour bus is just around the corner from that club we were at" he informed me. Well at least I know where to go now!

----------------------------------

When we got to the Bus they all squeezed out of my car and we said goodbyes. Soon they left and I was on my way home…

I hope we meet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
there is a big chappy for ya's :)

i hope there's not too many grammar and spelling mistakes, i'm not perfect and never will be. but i can go back and fix them if you tell me.
i should update again in the next few days hopefully, i already have half of it done.

subscribe, comment <3