Status: Active <3

It's Not Nice to Spy...

A hell of a ride

-Jayne's POV-
 
We all stood awkwardly staring at each other while their manager and my boss kept on looking between us.
 
"Well this is awkward…" Andy trailed off. However, Ashley looked quite happy and a bit….. Smug?
Oh! I remember what he said to me a few days ago in the airport now.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"I'm going back to Cali, I was called into work" I'm smart , now he's going to ask where I work. damn it!
"Oh cool! We're going there too, for tour. What's your job?" he asked. Crap. Maybe I can avoid the question?
"Oh awesome, have fun on tour. Uh, I'm going to miss my flight, see ya" I said quickly, but before I could leave, he pulled me into a hug then whispered in my ear, "I will know what your hiding someday". When I looked up at him, he was smirking. I quickly turned around and walked to security.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
He knows what I work as now. After shaking myself out of a state of shock I realized that I was now their bodyguard and they knew it. They're sure to think of me differently now. To be honest, I really want them to treat me the same, not as their bodyguard.
 
My boss finally spoke up after watching all of our reactions for a few minutes, "Do you know each other or something". Oh shit. If they say yes then I won’t be on this job anymore. And I don’t want that to happen so I quickly sent them a look that said "you don’t know me" or "don’t tell them".
 
"No we don’t know her, we were simply looking at how hot our new bodyguard is. Also, we thought it was going to be a guy" Ashley easily lied. I'm going to strangle him later, Sexist asshole….
 
My boss nodded, accepting the lie, "as you know, at this bodyguard facility we train both female and males". He didn’t say the CIA. So obviously they don’t know, which is probably a good thing, but they are still going to ask about my lies when they were at my house.
 
"well, we should probably go back to our hotel, we will meet up tomorrow when the uh, bodyguard starts work" their manager said and he and the band shuffled out of the door.
 
Boss Man turned to me, "To fill you in, they only know you to be a bodyguard, not a CIA agent. You will not have any personal relationships with them, no emotion shown. You are only their bodyguard, not a friend. You must remain with them at all times, and if anything at all goes wrong, call for backup immediately. You will dress in normal clothing unless necessary, and carry weapons at all times".
 
How the hell am I going to be able to follow those rules, especially the no personal relationship thing. I can’t help Ashley's hot! Also I'm going to scrap the 'no emotions' thing, I'm human. Anyway, He won’t be there to see or correct my behavior!
 
After the additional case information, I walked over the green lawns to the Agents Dormitory. I strode through the foyer and took the elevator to the third floor. I knocked on the door that said '44'. Did I mention that my favorite number was 4?
The door opened and I saw Serena and Jono. We all had a dorm room together which was lucky because we all got along and we were placed in a larger case; we were a team along with a few others.
 
After I found my small suitcase, I got changed and slid into bed hoping for a good night’s sleep.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I woke up with, not the sun shining on my face, but a horrible beeping sound being blasted from my phone before I threw it off at the wall. The perk of having a destruction proof phone, it doesn’t break.
 
I got out of bed and quickly hopped into the shower and did my thing; washing and shaving, what? I have to look nice on my first day of work!
Once I was finished and dressed in tight black leather pants and a random band t-shirt. The shirt had 'Black Veil Brides' printed across the front in vintage styled writing. I finished the look off with a black leather jacket and eyeliner. I like this look, don’t judge. My black and purple hair was on top of my head in a bun with a few strands of hair framing my face. I think that if I'm wearing these band t-shirts; I may as well research them and listen to their music. But I'm too busy.
 
I walked into the Administration buildings foyer and saw the band already waiting there for me.
Time for the questions!
 
They gave me a mix of surprised and weird looks as I got closer to them. All of them were looking at my shirt.
Did they have a bad past with Black Veil Brides or something? I better hope not.
 
"I didn’t know you were a fan" Christian excitedly told me. A fan of what? I gave him a questioning look.
 
"I didn’t know you were a fan of ours, but it’s kinda hot" Ashley winked at me. OH!
 
I quickly looked at all of them, "I didn’t know your band name was Black Veil Brides!” Their faces were hilarious, I tried to stop myself from laughing, but a few giggles broke free of my lips.
 
"but your our BODYGUARD, aren't you supposed to know who you're protecting?!" Andy exclaimed. I just shrugged my shoulders, "does it look like I read what I'm supposed to be doing?” They watched me as I pulled the practically untouched manila folder out of my bag; I opened it and began to silently read it. But I couldn’t help burst out laughing at some of the facts!
 
"Your…...real……..name …..is…...Jeremy?!" I wheezed out between laughing. If looks could actually kill, I would be more than past hell. The rest of them gave amused looks at the situation. As I read through the pages and profiles, I came across the information I was originally looking for, "Aha! Your band actually is called black veil brides!" I exclaimed, but they just gave me exasperated looks.
 
"You should've believed us when we told you", Andy rolled his eyes at me. Yeah, I probably should've but I'm not going to tell them that.

The first day of being Black Veil Brides bodyguard, this is going to be a hell of a ride!
 
♠ ♠ ♠
And another chapter is posted! :)

I hope you like it, and there will be more updated soon!
The main plot is starting extremely soon like next chapter soon.

Please Comment and Subscribe. Tell me what you think. <3

-Elissa