Status: Active <3

It's Not Nice to Spy...

Kill The Bastard

-Ashley's POV-
 
Man, that’s a shock; she didn’t know who we were. Jayne's also our bodyguard, which personally I'm quite happy about. I mean, she saved our lives once so I'm sure she can continue to. She's also really hot…
 
At the moment, we were in the black van we hired so that we could all be in the same vehicle driving through California to the hotel. We didn’t use the bus to travel around cities when we were staying there for a few days. Everyone was joking around and getting to know Jayne more.
 
"So Jayne, what's your natural hair color?" Jake asked, I've wondered that too.
 
"My hairs naturally dark brown, but I originally dyed it black in year 7 and now different colors though. At the moment I obviously have dark purple and black". She twisted a piece of hair between her fingers when she spoke. She had pale skin and grey, almost silver eyes. I felt a nudge to my side, "of course you don’t like her". I looked to see Andy smirking at me, I punched his shoulder.
 
"owwwww" Andy whined, "Ash punched me". He looked like a child with his pout and fake tears.
 
"Ashley!" Jayne scolded me, "I'm supposed to be protecting you guys from threats, not each other". I think she was supposed to be making a joke, but with everything going on recently we were just reminded of how people are trying to kill us.
 
Everyone soon went quiet and Jayne muttered an apology. I went back to analyzing her, wow that makes me sound like a stalker. But there looks like a small scar, about 3 centimeters long that was on her cheek. It looks like she tried to hide it with makeup.
 
I decided to ask her, "Hey, Jayne."
"Yeah"
"Why do you have a scar on your face? I'm just asking". Her posture stiffened and her face looked…. Cold?
What is so important about this small scar?
 
Before she could answer, Jinxx parked the van in the hotel car park. She gave me one last look then jumped out of the van with everyone else. I quickly got out of the van and saw that everyone else was walking ahead. Jinxx locked the van and walked beside me towards the hotel doors.
"Hey man, why is Jayne like that? Did you suggest something or hit on her?” Good question Jinxx, what would she be like in bed….
"Man, that’s gross. I asked you a question"
"Fine, but I was having interesting thoughts.” Jinxx cringed. I tried to ignore his expression and continued speaking, “Anyway, I asked her about the scar of her face. Why it was there"
"Well. She is a bodyguard, maybe she got into a fight. I mean, remember when she saved us? There were weapons everywhere". Jinxx had a point. But if that happened, why would she be so bothered about it?
 
Jinxx and I met up with the rest of the group in the foyer of the hotel, We then hopped in the elevator. Me included, I don’t need any more unnecessary exercise.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
After we got to our hotel room, I mean suite. We just sat around the living area; there was nothing to do so we were just talking about the tour and good clubs that we've heard of.
 
"Hey CC, I think there's a good club near the center of LA called 'The Grange'" Jake told him excitedly.
 
"guys, your under threat, you can’t go clubbing; In fact it’s a wonder your still going on tour." Jayne just happened to break the news. How am I supposed to find any hot chicks if I can’t go clubbing? Put a sign in the paper?! I can’t see 'Hot girls wanted by Ashley Purdy. Call this number ******** for more information' in a paper anytime soon.
 
"People are out to kill you and a club full of half sober or drunk people would be one of the best places to do it. Do you remember the last time you went to a club?! The reason why you are on tour is because your’re more in the public eye, they won’t attack you while you're on stage because there's heaps of security and there's witnesses, a hell of a lot of them too. Your guys have to be with me at all times because I'm protecting you! You aren't allowed to go anywhere alone either." She gave us stern glare. It’s handy to know these things and I'm glad she told us, even if she's pissed right now. But while she's actually telling us information, I should ask some questions.
 
"Why are you a bodyguard?" I asked. It’s a fair question. Not everyone gets the chance to be a bodyguard.
 
"I had already had fighting training like tai-Kwando, karate and kendo as a child and they gave me further training so that I could become a bodyguard when I became older" she answered. Interesting, but I don’t think that’s the whole story… she's more like a fucking ninja than a bodyguard, but I guess she was trained to be strong.
 
Jayne made a sort of inhuman noise, but it was kinda hot. I mentally slapped myself. Having these thought will make working with her hard. Literally.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
-Jayne's POV-
 
I didn’t like lying to them. Not one bit. But I'm their bodyguard, not their CIA agent so it should stay that way and if they find out I will just have to deal with their cold-shoulders. But I hope that doesn't happen.
 
Didn't they realize that while they're on tour, they will constantly be running from enemies? People that wanted to kill them? I think they need time for it to settle in their brains…
 
The reason why they are still on tour is because there are crowds of witnesses, high security and they are in the public eye a lot, which means that hopefully the people out to kill them won't strike… hopefully.
 
"We have to be extremely careful, I will be the only one to answer the door at all times and you can’t tell anyone of our whereabouts. Also, no giving out your numbers” I purposely coughed “Ashley, to people because they could track your number" I told them with a stern look. I don’t want anyone here to be in any sort of danger”.
 
I quickly smiled at them, "now that some of the rules are laid down, I'm calling room service. What do you guys want?" They all looked at me like I had grown an extra head. Whoops, quick emotion change…
 
"uh, I'll have a burger and chips" Jinxx stated, the rest soon told me what they wanted so I called room service and ordered.
 
We all sat in the living area of the suite sharing random things that happened to us while we were waiting for room service to arrive, and most of them were hilarious.
 
"So, that's why the old lady gave me a pamphlet for a mental institution" He stated proudly. His story had been about when a lady thought he was fucked up in the head so she gave him a pamphlet.
I was about to ask why he walked up to a lady in his stage gear and asked for a silicon ice-cream, but there was a knock on the door before I could. I swiftly got up from the couch and padded towards the door. I paid the lady and then took the cart into the living area where a pack of hungry hyenas were waiting for dinner.
 
As soon as I got the cart a few meters in font of them, they quickly took their meals and started devouring it. I was just as starving as them so I did the same.
 
That mac-n-cheese was the best I'd ever tasted and let out a little moan. Damn this food tasted good!
I quickly devoured the rest, and when I was finished I looked up at the guys. They were staring at me.
 
"You eat like a man!" CC cheered.
 
"That noise you made…." I think that was Ashley…. Perv.
 
I just collected the empty plates of everyone and set them on the room service cart. I put the cart into the hallway, what can I say? I hate dirty dishes.
When I walked back into living area the guys started to announce goodnights and walked off to their rooms. There were only three bedrooms in this suite, so we had to pair up. Soon after Andy, Jinxx, Jake and CC walked off to their rooms, only Ashley and I were left. Damn, who fucking planned this?
 
"What? Who planned what?" Ashley looked towards me with a confused look on his face.
"Shit! I said that out loud didn't I? I was saying that someone must have planned leaving you and me to share a room."
Realisation dawned on his features. "Damn, those guys are sneaky…"
 
We both walked to the remaining room to find that it only had one bed.
"Ok, I'm going to kill the bastard that set this up…" I muttered under my breath, but it was obviously loud enough for Ashley to hear. He chuckled at me, "but aren't you supposed to be protecting us? Anyway, which side do you want? Or do you want me to take the couch. By the way, that couch is reeaally uncomfortable." He smirked at me.
 
"ugh, I guess I'll take the right side then. I wouldn’t want Mr.Rockstar over here getting a sore back"
I motioned for him to turn around and I quickly got changed into a set of blue cotton pyjamas. I then slid under the covers and closed my eyes. I felt weight shift beside me, Ashley. He must've turned the lights off before he hopped into the bed.
 
I turned over; I don’t know which way though. And I felt Ashley's arm sneak around me. "sneaky bastard, try anything and I castrate you" I mumbled a threat.
"So you'll get mad if I do this" I could almost hear the smirk in his voice, but before I could respond I felt his warm lips against mine. And nice lips he has. I don’t know why, but I kissed back for a second before breaking the kiss and turning on my side.
 
"Goodnight Ashley" I mumbled before drifting into sleep, trying to ignore the tingling sensation still on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated! :) I didn't update during the week because of school.
This chapter is a bit longer, about 1,742 words, hope you enjoyed it ;)

Please tell me what you think, Comment and Subscribe.