Status: Active <3

It's Not Nice to Spy...

Set you free from thoughts of yesterday

-Andy's POV-
 
In the morning all of us except for Jayne and Ashley were in the living area of the suite just watching television and talking.
 
"Ugh. I’m so bored. Isn't there anything to do around here?!" Jake exclaimed.
 
"Yeah, we should wake up the lovebirds"
 
I heard a growl from the corner; I quickly looked towards the thing that did it. I saw a REALY pissed off Jayne.
I tried to remain calm and casual and decided to ask an innocent question.
 
"Morning Jayne, How'd you sleep?" I got a growl in response. Oops, wrong question...
 
"Which one of you bastards set that up" She spat out; I saw her look between all of us before grinning.
 
We were all looking at each other. Correction, they were all looking at me. Gee thanks guys…
 
"Andy, I advise you to sleep with one eye open. I'm not going to murder you right this minute, just when you least expect it" she smiled sickly sweet. She would be a great horror film actress.
 
I gulped and sank further into the couch. Maybe I shouldn’t have set that up? But I was doing Ash a favor...
 
 
-Jayne's POV-
 
I nearly burst out laughing at the expression on the guys faces, but I kept my façade up. I decided not to kill Andy, to be honest I'm kind of glad he did set it up. But no one but myself needs to know that information.
 
We should be heading to the next stop on the tour soon, so we will probably stop in at Ihop on the way for breakfast.
 
"Guys we should be getting back to the bus now, we have the next stop to get to" I ordered.
 
"So you're also our tour manager now" CC exclaimed. I hit him on the back of his head. "OW!".
"No, I have to look after you and Jon told me to tell you guys, so technically I was a messenger" I nodded and smiled as I saw CC rubbing his head, I didn’t even hit him that hard!
 
I left to get dressed and to a change of <a href="http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78560975" target="_blank">clothes</a> and I gathered my bags too and walked into the living area of the hotel to wait for the others. Why would leave my stuff and weapons in a hotel?
 
One by one, the others started to walk into the living area. Then I realised that Andy was missing. Damn him and being fussy with his looks. But usually he's not so slow…
 
"OI ANDY! GET YOUR SLOW ASS IN HERE, WE'RE LEAVING" CC yelled. We waited for a response from Andy for being called a 'slow ass', but we didn’t get one. He could be in trouble.
 
I was about to walk into his room, but before I could he walked out with his bags trailing behind him. As he was walking out of the suite door he turned around.
 
"My ass isn't slow, it's just sexy" He licked his finger and touched his butt and made a sizzling sound.
 
"So why did you and your 'sexy ass' take so long to get out here then? I thought you had been stolen" I pointed out with a smirk and air quoting 'sexy ass', even though the band getting stolen is a serious matter.
 
"Shower" He stated simply. And with that we all strolled towards the bus and made our way to the next stop: Arizona.
 
-------------- ---------------
 
The guys were chilling around the lounge in the now moving bus. Ashley was working on a song with Jinxx, Andy was texting someone, I'm guessing a girlfriend and Jake and CC were having an intense game of Black Ops. What am I doing you ask? I'm doing work; placing security cameras in discreet places around the bus. I walked into the bathroom and placed a small but effective camera so that it was facing away from the toilet and insanely small shower, what? I respect privacy! Most of the time… and that sounded really creepy. As I was adjusting the camera I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder. I breathed in the persons scent and guessed either CC or Ashley. I think the latter’s more likely, CC has a girlfriend. I turned around in his grip to face him.
 
"Why so close Ash" I questioned. He just smirked.
 
"Because I feel like it"
 
"Right" I dragged out the word.
 
"Y'know what else I feel like" He questioned. I decided to play dumb.
 
"Breakfast? We should be at Ihop soon" and with that I pulled out of his embrace and walked towards the driver and asked when we' be at the nearest Ihop.
 
------------------------------
 
When we stopped at Ihop, the guys had ordered and I asked two of them to help me carry the food.
 
"But why can't we all just go into the store"
 
"Dude that's a dumb question" Jake told Andy, "She doesn’t want to have to keep an eye on more people than she has to" Andy made a sound of recognition. None of us function right without coffee.
 
So, after Andy's lack of coffee induced blonde moment Ashley, Jinxx and I walked into Ihop and ordered the food and coffee. I'm glad I asked for some help because these men eat a ton! Once we got the food, the three of us managed to carry it across the car park to the Bus without too much trouble.
 
We all took our meals and dug into it hungrily. After I finished eating I just stared at the table deep in thought sipping my coffee.
 
What if something goes wrong on tour and Albert and his clients plans succeed? Will the world have one less rock band? I will protect them to the best of my ability, but what if I fail?
 
The negative thoughts swimming around my head were ceased by Ashley nudging my side with his elbow.
"Hey Jayne? Are you alright? You were just giving the table a death stare that could have split it in two" He smiled towards the end of his sentence but I could still see the worry swimming in his eyes. I put on a smile, "Yeah. I was just thinking about stuff". Ashley draped his arm around my shoulder and gave me a squeeze of reassurance, "it'll be ok".
"Aren't I supposed to be the one telling you that though?" I smirked, though it was sweet that he was trying to comfort me not that I need it.
 
I stood up and cleared the rubbish of the table and from around the lounge and put It in the bin. But while I was cleaning up I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I tried to shake the bad feeling off and made myself a coffee.
 
I have a bad feeling that something's going to happen, but I don’t know when or how. And that’s the scary bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in ages. Easter is always really busy for me. Hopefully the link in this chappy works... (technology hates me) :/
I'm really excited for the upcoming chapters!

I hope you liked it! Subscribe and Comment <3

Comments = Happy Author = Better/Faster Updates where possible :D