Status: Active

Tied Together With a Smile

Lexi Autumn

Anna's phone began to vibrate violently from her pocket. She dug it out and looked down at the caller id--it was her mother April.

"Lexi Autumn why haven't you called me? I've been calling you all night"

"Mom, I've been performing at a club and I told you to call me Anna"

April sighed. "I don't know why you want to go by your great grandmother's name"

"It sounds better"

"So does Lexi M-"

"I don't want to be considered as Bam Margera's little sister"

"Well you are"

"Yes mom, I know"

"You didn't even want to be a part of Viva La Bam"

"Of course not. Anyway, I met a guy"

"You did?"

"Yep and he's famous"

"Is it Brad Pitt?"

Anna chuckled. "No Ape, it's not Brad Pitt. It's Robert Pattinson"

"Oh, isn't he the guy your brother was making fun of on You Tube? When he was acting like Novak?"

"Yes mom, he's also in Twilight"

"I knew that. Do you want to talk to your dad?"

"Sure"

"Here Phil, it's Lexi...I mean Anna"

The phone ruffled around a few seconds until Anna's dad Phil answered.

"Hey Lex! How's New York?"

"It's good. I met Robert Pattinson" She replied not daring to correct him on her new name.

"Oh, that's great! When are you coming home?"

"Whenever I get a record label"

Phil sighed. "Why don't you let Bam sign you to Filthy Note?"

"Dad, I've told you all this. I don't want or need Bam's help"

"You can't be mad at him forever Lexi. We all got over it"

"Yeah, but I told him to choose between our relationship or horse faced Missy and he chose her so I have nothing to say to him"

"He loves her Lexi"

"He doesn't love her. He was getting desperate to settle down and start a family so he picked Missy"

"I'm not going to argue with you about Bam and Missy anymore. It's getting late and I have to be up at six for work. I'll talk to you soon. I love you...Anna"

"Love you too dad!"

Anna hung up her cellphone. She did miss home but everyone there only knew her as Bam Margera's little sister and she hated it. She used to look up to Bam. They were inseperable growing up but since he started dating Missy everything changed. She was a bitch to Lexi and she held Bam's attention. And Lexi hated Missy all together. She had tried talking Bam into breaking up with Missy but he never listened to her.

Anna threw her cell phone against the wall which caused the battery to fall out. She got out from the couch and went into her room. She pulled off her outfit and switched it with her pajamas. She then went into the kitchen. She opened up the cabinet to check if there were plenty of cleaning supplies to clean her neighbors apartment.

She cursed to herself. She would have to get pledge and scrubbing bubbles tomorrow. Anna sighed and slammed the door shut. She decided to head to bed. She would probably be cleaning all day tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Lexi aka Anna is Bam Margera's little sister?! Hmm, I wonder how this is going to pan out?