Status: Active but Busy..(new story soon?)

Dangerously Luminous

The Truth About Us~Damian's POV~

Alright, lets clear this up, there is a fine line between being human, and angel, angel, and fallen angel, fallen angels, and dark angels, in other words, demons. Each is different, not to be confused with one an other. If a human dies at an early age, they have a chance to grow a bit (depending on their age) and be an angle.

Once the age 20 they stop aging, unlike humans. If an angel disobeys the council before this, and becomes a dark angel, then they must stay that age forever. If an angel does not abide by the rules, by either visiting earth without permission from council or associates with dark angels, they become a fallen angel [in other words a guardian angel], and become half human and assigned a human to watch over and protect from dark angels, they too stay the same age. A regular angel carries out normal things for the council.

The council usually had normal angels doing joyful things like giving life to newborns, and making sure that everything is in place, but often times there is always dark angels trying to take new lives away from the bodies which they would live and grow through, by absorbing the life out of the body this can be done simply by silently strangling the living life out of anything weak enough.
This is where fallen angels come in, the regular angels report the dark deeds, or when they think dark angels plan to do something treacherous, fallen angels, must disguise themselves as humans in an attempt to send the dark angels back to the hell they arose from because dark angels can also disguise themselves in human form to absorb the life out of a newborn or someone very weak. Fallen angels can sometimes when they have gained enough power, by saving people, can become stronger, when they become stronger, they can become visible and invisible on command easier, but they are forever stuck on earth, just as dark angels are damned to hell.

Just the opposite of a fallen angel, dark angels became stronger with each soul they devour and with each soul it becomes easier for them to become invisible because for most of the time they must be disguised as humans. Fallen angels, just like regular angels were assigned to one person, for the human's lifespan, weather they knew they had an angel or not was up to the angel or fallen angel themselves. We all have fallen angels because even angels make mistakes, and when they do they become fallen angels, and must work on earth as punishment or for some of free will, for normal angels have no need to be on earth,they have much larger duties to amend to. Fallen angels can only be killed with an iron dagger through the heart.

Dark angels are evil. There has been a war that has gone on for all of humanity, between the angels and the demons or dark angels. There has been a great deal of mishaps over the years but luckily no humans have found out or they would be incredibly confused and immensely frightened. There are fallen angels for a reason and some regular angels even volunteer to become fallen angels, because we need to fight back with all we have.

Dark angels are able to visit earth but never for longer than 3 days or they begin to deteriorate in human form. Some humans have special powers that attract dark angels, but if used carefully, they can be used against them, to help defeat them. These people are known as 'diabolus interficientis' in Latin,or demon slayers. Some don't find out they had this kind of power until they're old and gray, some knew right away, others never knew but for some its more obvious than others. There is only one other way to get rid of a dark angel, sage, a white oak wood steak and a lot of holy water.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“DAMIAN?!” a loud voice boomed from above me demanding.

“What in the hell do you want?!” I yelled back not bothering to look up or around me. The Council always had their eerie way of being heard from anywhere and everywhere. I knew better than to be rude to council but I already knew that I was going to be kicked out the moment I left the damn Cloud Realm so to hell with it.

“You know what you have done!” the loud voice rang out I knew they half expected me to play stupid but I wasn't about to be another puppet and play their games. Maybe I'll be a smart-ass, that’s one of the few things I'm good at...

“Yeah I know what I've done but how do you know that we're talking about the same thing?” I asked quizzically, there was a long pause I, assumed they were now pondering what type of punishment I would receive for the smart ass remark. I knew I was in pretty deep the moment I didn't hear them respond back right away. When they did speak again, I was startled.

“You Went Down To Earth Without Permission.” The voice was surprisingly calm and collected. As if my last comment went unnoticed, although I knew they heard exactly what I had said.

“You will be banned from the Cloud Realm forever unless you manage to redeem yourself in the time allotted.” I said nothing wondering what being redeemed meant. I had only been here for 3 months and had heard the stories of the fallen. It wasn't a bad thing to be fallen, it had meant that you had taken more chances than others because many others wanted nothing more to do with earth than the duty’s they were assigned others were just afraid of The Council.

I had been told by many that once you were fallen there was no way back to the Cloud Realm. Maybe I will be the first but why me? -My thoughts were interrupted by once again a loud booming voice in the same tone as before.

“You will be assigned to a mortal tomorrow. You have one month to help them out if you don’t help them out significantly enough, then you will become a human again, and have your memory wiped out completely, you will never come back to be an angel even if you die young again. If you do manage to help them well enough, then we will allow you to come and go as you please but only in your spare time. If you are capable then we will reward you, for the time being, you will have until tomorrow before we assign you. If you tell the mortal about us while you're there, then we will be forced to wipe your memory and you will forever be a mortal, until you die and you will not be welcomed back here. Ever. Understood?”

“Alright, alright” I sighed redemption, hmm I decided not to fight the offer because I was intent on seeing who I ended up being assigned to.

Hopefully they were my age. And with that I wandered back to the broken down apartment complex and crawled into bed still wondering, unknowing of where tomorrow was going to lead him, but he was sure that no matter what the case he was determined to have some fun, he liked Earth, maybe too much..as he drifted off to sleep, he dreamed that the boy who he had to take care of was 2 years younger than him, an unfamiliar face, with brown hair that hung somewhat over his face,with blue eyes that wandered aimlessly, looking, waiting, watching...
♠ ♠ ♠
***********************************************************************************

This is my first story on here let me know if its good or total rubbish. I'm trying to figure this out. Thanks for reading. I'll only post a few chapters for now, if it's complete rubbish, then I just might call it quits. Some chapters are song titles or lyrics from a few of my favorite bands like All Time Low, Mayday Parade, or My Chemical Romance (the list goes on and on but I'm gonna stop here). Comment let me know your opinion. Thanks. Also the begging is a bit slow but it does get more action-y and more romantic, the first chapter isn't the most interesting. sorry.