Status: Active but Busy..(new story soon?)

Dangerously Luminous

I Write Sins Not Tragedies ~Blake's POV then Damian's POV~

~Blake's POV~
I stepped on the gas, racing to get to the hospital, knowing that time was critical at the state he was in..it was 20 minutes before we reached the hospital, even going over the speed limit. It was no use. I scooped him up and ran out of the car as fast as my feet could take me into the emergency unit of the hospital with Kyler's dead weight..the only thing that kept me going was the slight rise and fall of his chest.

“NURSE! NURSE! ANYBODY! HELP!” I yelled desperately not wanting to have to bury another coffin six feet under.

“What? Whats wrong?” called a nurse.

“H-HE NEEDS A DOCTOR HE WAS STABBED!” I yelled again even though by now she was by my side while I lifted him onto one of the cots they had, and as if out of no where a swarm of doctors and nurses were rushing around him like bees in a hive, all coordinated. I walked after them as to follow them, I didn't trust anybody here, even if they were doctors. I was stopped by one of the nurses.

“You cannot go on, the waiting room is around the corner back over there.” she pointed over my shoulder.
I sighed resisting the urge to attempt to persuade her into letting me into seeing him(even though I'd probably fail), knowing it would be best for them to do what they could.

I walked back to where the waiting room was, there weren't many people there..and the ones that were, had puffy eyes and tears stained their faces..upset or mourning..I eventually decided to call Casey and check in on Damian since he was wounded pretty badly too and see if they could get over here. It rang twice before Casey picked up her cell.

“ Hey, Case?”

“Yeah Blake what's up?”

“Umm..Case you might wanna grab Damian if he's not doing bad and get over here quick...” I said nervously playing with the hem of my shirt.

“Alright give me a minute we'll be there asap!” It wasn't long before Casey was standing in front of me demanding

“Whats wrong with Kyler?” she asked concern evident on her face as well as Damian's, he didn't look like he was in too much pain...

“I'm not sure yet but he passed out on the car ride here and I just rushed him in...I suppose they're working on him now..” I said she sighed as they both took seats in empty chairs near mine.
It was an hour before a man in a white suit walked into the waiting room addressing us all, a fake smile hung on his lips for dear life before it fell into a straight line and I knew something wasn't right...

~Damian's POV~

The smile that this man wore in front of us was practically nothing by the time he finished speaking. And every hope of Kyler recovering quickly was crushed by the first few blunt words he stated,

“Kyler, is in a coma. We've tried our best to save him, he has about three months before we may have to take him off life support. I'm sorry.” He said in a monotone voice, the kind they use in the history documentaries that old history teachers watch.

It felt like his blunt words turned into sharp knives that stabbed at whatever heart I had. I didn't notice at first my vision blurring, or the warm substance that glided down my cheek and into my hands that covered my face. It felt like hours, we all just sat around and cried for awhile before we finally calmed down enough to be let in to visit him, even in his unconscious state he was adorable as ever. Blake brought a chair over to the side of his bed and picked up his seemingly lifeless hand and cooed to him about how everything was going to be better when he woke up.

I felt a little jealous when Blake leaned over and pecked Kyler on the lips but I shouldn't be..he didn't mean it like that right? It wasn't long before visiting hours were over..

“Hey Damian, we're going to go back to my place to chill out you wanna come?” Casey asked

“Erm......no...I've got my own place it's fine really..” I replied

“Alright but if you want to, you're welcome..” she said

“okay..” I said..I had plans anyways...They left soon enough and I was alone, I left too but temporarily, I hefted myself out the window and stayed in a nearby tree, until the nurses left the room, I opened the window and sat in a chair near his bed, watching him sleep, yeah moving around a bit hurt because I'd been stabbed earlier but it wasn't anything too drastic...

I winced and tried to get comfortable in the chair, it was a wonder how I didn't feel much on the rush over..I must have been to preoccupied when Casey turned to me and told me about how Kyler passed out and was unresponsive on the car ride here....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It was two months before they decided that he wasn't going to make it much longer. Two months of the same routine, Casey and Blake would visit daily, and after they left I would whisper to him about the day and things that had gone on, the weather, anything to make it seem like he was still here, and not just some lifeless body under hospital sheets.

One day, the doctor came in, the smile on his face a grave frown when he glanced down at Kyler, while he told us the news, Blake, Casey and I breaking down in tears. He just apologized and walked out of the room.

Two more weeks, that's how long they were giving him before they had to take him off life support. Today was the same normal routine, as usual, Blake and Casey left after saying their goodbyes. I left too, staying outside, just out of sight until the nurses checked him for the the last time that night and left the room.

I climbed through the window, and sat in the chair near his bed, trying to get comfortable, holding his lifeless hand while watching his chest move rhythmically, the heart monitor beeping every few seconds, letting me know part of him was still somewhat alive. Until his chest stopped moving and the heart monitor went flat, I would have called doctors but I'd be in trouble for bein- screw it.

I kissed him.

The heart monitor went crazy and the lights flashed, and went dim, still glowing slightly, when I realized I was being kissed back, I broke apart, leaving a gasping Kyler staring wide-eyed at me, like he'd just seen a ghost. If he did, under these circumstances, I'd probably believe him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title~I Write Sins Not Tragedies By: Panic! At The Disco

Thanks to Kyle Pavone, and missa416 for commenting! [sorry I didn't credit you before and I still don't know how to add links yet. I apologize.]
Also!
Yeah I know its been awhile, but if I have time tomorrow I promise I'll get started on the next chapter right away.
Anyways I'm thinking about starting another story as well, its name will be Letters For Lovely *don't steal the name or I'll send ninjas after you. seriously.* and it will have a sequel. As for this story I'm not sure if it will have a sequel or not, leave a comment do you or do you not want a sequel to this story? and this one won't be over [or so i have the intention of it not being over for a while yet but we'll see about that] and yes i did change my user name sorry if that confused you. okay well enjoy lovelies! ta ta for now!
~Shadow K.