Status: Active but Busy..(new story soon?)

Dangerously Luminous

Thunder~Damian's POV~

I woke up around 5 am, hearing an all-too familiar hissing sound coming from outside. I got up, and went through some of Kyler's clothes before on deciding on a black shirt and some black skinny jeans, he won't mind, I'll replace the clothes later I thought to myself, plus my old ones were shredded.

I didn't bother leaving a note, I didn't need to give him any evidence to show I liked him, he probably hates me anyway. I thought as I lifted my self out the small window, and making a run for the woods in a desperate attempt to outrun the vampires.

I picked up a good sized piece of wood and climbed a tree, using the same strategy, sharpening the steak as I jumped from tree to tree, when it was sharp enough, yeah they were vampires but it was still dark out and they were sent by demons, as a warning as if saying 'we'll be on our way'. I jumped down from the trees and ran at one of the filthy blood suckers.

I tackled him, but he had a dagger and stabbed it into my back in an angered attempt to make me stop stabbing his chest, looking for his heart, by the time I had finally killed him, I had a few bleeding holes in my back where they, inordinately stabbed me with their iron daggers. I pulled the steak out of the one I just killed. I ran away from them, getting a few feet between us before I ran back at him and jumped on it startling it, in doing so, getting a dagger to the stomach as I stabbed it's heart.

The last one pounced at me from a tree it had climbed and landed on me banging my head on a hard rock, behind me. It threatened me with a dagger above my heart, before I kicked him as hard as I could which didn't buy me a lot of time, but enough to run away for a few feet, I ran, he ran, when I turned suddenly, and he tripped, I ran back before he could get up and pinned him down, just before I could stab him in the heart with the steak, I got a dagger to the chest, and I jammed the last steak into his heart as best I could, my body failing me because of the iron daggers.

I pulled them both out of me and put them in my pocket. I left the bodies knowing that at the sun rose, their dead bodies would disintegrate to dust. (they wouldn't have turned to dust if they were alive).
It was going to take me awhile before I was fully healed, because of the iron daggers. I made it back to the house, through the window to find Kyler writing a letter, I stood over his shoulder and read part of it. Who is Rayne? Why was he writing a letter? Has he heard of e-mail? What about texting? Huh. Suddenly, he turned around. Oh snap. I already knew he wasn't going to be happy with me. I don't know if I was all too concerned about it though..
♠ ♠ ♠
The title is from, Thunder- by Boys Like Girls
I know it's short I'm sorry, the next one is gonna be longer..