Status: Active but Busy..(new story soon?)

Dangerously Luminous

So Long & Good Knight~Kyler's POV~

Casey walked back down the stairs after Damian left to search the house. I was sitting with Blake when we decided to hide, or at least try to.

Before we could even stand up, someone bound my hands behind my back, I opened my mouth to yell for Damian, but my plea never came as a hand was was clasped over my mouth. I looked around the room for Casey or Blake but they were no where I could see. I tried to fight my way out of it, but whoever had me captive was incredibly strong.

Next thing I know I'm upstairs in one of the bedrooms, behind Damian. There's still someone behind me, binding my arms together so I'm forced to stand in front of them. Damian turns with a wooden stake in his hand and comes running at me. He doesn't recognize me at first. But he stops, a confused look washes up on his face.

I can't see what happened next as someone tied a blind fold around my eyes, but I could hear them. I tried and getting away was nearly impossible. Whoever was holding onto me wasn't about to let go anytime soon.

“Dammit.” came a voice from somewhere behind me

“What the hell did you expect?” there was a grunt in response and suddenly I was knocked onto the floor, my arms still bound.

There was a lot of grunting before I was picked up off the floor, and forced to walk out, before someone bound my legs and gagged me before they carried me somewhere I couldn't recognize when they removed the blind fold and I was alone, in what looked like a garage.

I panicked, what if Damian was hurt or dead and he couldn't save me or get me away from here? Where are Blake and Casey? Who kidnapped me? What if they killed Blake and Casey too? Before I knew it, I was shaking again.

What if they kidnapped Casey and Blake too? Why did they leave m- everything turned black. I passed out for awhile. When I woke up I was lying on the same cement floor. I curled up and eventually fell asleep,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I dreamed that I was being dragged down somewhere and there was talk of me being exchanged as if I were some sort of currency it was the longest amount of time I think I've spent dreaming..but what if its not a dream?-
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It felt like days had passed when I finally woke up to someone breaking into the garage type chamber. Who in the hell woul- Damian. I remembered seeing him in the bedroom awhile ago. Maybe he came back?-

Blake busted down the door, Casey following close behind they picked me up, carrying me out of the garage and into his car, but not before unbinding my legs and arms and untying the bandanna that was in my mouth.

“We don't know where Damian is, but we've got a good idea.” He said informing me of our current situation.

“Where were you guys when they kidnapped me and Damian?” I asked as we drove back to Casey's house.

“Some other guy knocked us out like completely.” Casey replied.

“How did you guys find me?”

“Damian must have got a good enough hit on one of em' there was a trail of blood the whole way..” Blake said glancing at me before looking back at the road.

Soon enough we were back at Casey's house scavenging the bedroom. Casey's parents were both out on business trips so they'd be gone for a few days. We found nothing but a few foot prints that lead out the window...

“How much damage do you think it would cause if someone were to jump?” I asked, turning to Blake questioningly

“Depends on how you fall out of the window and how you land. I suppose that you could probably break a leg or an arm possibly get a concussion, if not get killed.” He said standing up, and looking out the window.

“You think they left foot-prints down there?” I asked

“I donno, lets go check.” Blake said while me and Casey followed behind him quietly.

“Well I think I found something..” I said looking not far from the house there were light footprints imprinted into the grass, as if someone jumped and landed on their feet. Huh.

“Looks like he went this way...” Blake said Casey and I in tow, we followed him into the area behind Casey's house the foot steps led back to a familiar place. The abandoned railroad tracks. I've been here before. That's when I heard something. What sounded like yelling, but it was muffled and hard to hear. I felt something warm drip on my shoulder, like rain but thicker, panicked, I turned around and found nobody. Weird.
Casey and Blake had stopped, and turned around, now facing me with two horrified looks.

“What?” I asked

“Y-your shoulder..” Blake mentioned. It didn't take me long after to realize that what I felt wasn't rain, but blood. I looked up and found someone tied to a tree. As confused as I was I wasn't about to question it as of now. It could be Damian.

“Hey Blake? Can I borrow your switchblade?” I asked. Blake always kept a switchblade with him just in case things got serious, kind of like a back-up plan I guess. He handed it to me before I began climbing the tree to get to whoever was tied to one of the thicker branches.

When I got up to the branch, I immediately recognized the pleading green eyes in front of me, but they weren't focused on me, as I leaned forward to free him of the rope that bound him to the tree, they were focused on something behind me and I realized it too late before I felt a sharp pain in my back as something was pulled from my back with a force that almost pushed me off the branch.

I held myself up, trying not to collapse from the pain as I heard some grunting behind me, but I decided to stay on task and once again I leaned over Damian and began to cut away the ropes binding his legs and his arms to the tree.

It wasn't going to be easy getting him down, I realized that he had stab wounds all over his chest again and one right near his heart. The thought that he almost died (again) for my sake pained me because to be honest I'm not really worth saving.

“Blake. I-im gonna need some help getting him down....” I said as I tried my best to get down on my own, helping Damian with me, while Blake began making his way up to help us. Eventually we got out of the tree, Blake helping Damian to the house and Casey helping me.

The pain in my back never ceased to end. Casey stayed at her place to clean up Damian's wounds, they knew he would heal fast, not exactly how..yet, but they knew that much. Apparently my back-wounds were worse...Blake said he was taking me to the hospital...I think..
When we got in the car Blake questioned me,

“Did... he do that to you?” He asked referring to Damian...why would he-

“No. Why would he have a reason to?”

“We still don't know him that well..” He replied clearly somewhat anxious

“Are you gonna be alright?” he asked me when we were halfway there

“Y-yeah I'm-I'monna be f-fine jus-just give me a min-minute to sleep.” I told him, the blood-loss getting to me. It wasn't long after that we were at the hospital, everything went black and everything was peaceful.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
♠ ♠ ♠
Title-Helena (So Long and Good Night) By: My Chemical Romance

Sorry it took me so long to get this up I've been really busy and schools been stressing me out a lot so I'll update again as soon as I get the chance. Yeah get it? I changed the title a bit so it was knight because he saved Damian :P i know lame but I thought it was cute so too bad. Anyways Ill update again sometime when I'm not as stressed (hopefully soon). New layout hope you like it! I also had some writers block so yeah but I'm back for now so enjoy!